Forum of Thrones: An Interactive Story

Comments

• [Go with Harrington] I'm just curious of this choice. Might be interesting.

Raenna “I'm worried for Samuel”, Terroma remarked calmly, as he and Raenna walked through the crowded streets of Oldtown. As always, Raen

• [Go with Terroma]

Raenna “I'm worried for Samuel”, Terroma remarked calmly, as he and Raenna walked through the crowded streets of Oldtown. As always, Raen

• I really like that you are giving Samuel more importance! (I still remember at the beginning of the story when he was just evildude#167 XD)

Glad you enjoy the increased importance of Samuel :D It was planned that both, he and Jaylon, should appear like the typical evil henchmen in the chapter they got introduced in and that they would get some interesting development later, to show that they are more than they appear to be at first. So far, I hope I succeeded with this intention. With Jaylon, I got the chance to develop him earlier, but after a some build-up in Ellena's storyline in the last chapter, this chapter will finally give Samuel his chance to shine.

Excellent Pov! I really like that you are giving Samuel more importance! (I still remember at the beginning of the story when he was just ev

• [Go with Terroma] I'd prefer we do something useful rather than keep an eye on Harrington.

I'm thinking Harrington is looking to gain something from Raenna taking Kersea's sister. He must have another reason for doing this other than Mullendore keeping secrets from him.

The inner shipper within me can't help but think Raenna and Harrington would make an interesting pair. XD

• [Go with Harrington] Before you say anything, no I'm not doing this because he is my character. I have my own doubts about Harrington as well, I'm sure Terroma can take care of himself. Going with Harrington will ensure he isn't a traitor, and we might even see proof of his loyalty.

P.S: If Harrington gets Raenna as a love interest, I'm going to be really surprised but happy.

• Since I'm curious I want to make this question not only at the writer of the fanfic but at all the readers of this story:

Of the characters introduced so far who create who?

• I know you already said the choice would've had terrible consequences but I can't help but wish Raenna refused to help Terroma. Soley because of her trying to leave that life behind. I wanted her to truly commit. I feel like she's kind of stuck in it now. And if Clayton finds out she's alive there'll be no getting unstuck.

• edited January 2016

I think,for what I've understand until now of Raenna personality, that if the girl decide to not help Terroma she will regret it for all her life (since help Terroma means save Kersea and her sister and,more of one time,Raenna said or think that she was wrong to not had helped Kersea when was the right time).

PS:I want to add that,like Terroma said in this Pov, Raenna already has a choice to change her lifestyle but instead she decide to go at Oldtown for find work (and sure you know that city is not the appropriate place for stop the activity of assasin).What I want to say is,if Raenna want to change her life,she need help because she can't do it alone (probably the only ones that can help her are the Old man and,especially, Kersea)

AgentZ46 posted: »

I know you already said the choice would've had terrible consequences but I can't help but wish Raenna refused to help Terroma. Soley becaus

• I'm aware of the negative consequences. But I still wish things happened differently.

Just to clarify: I'm not criticising anyone for their choice. I'm just sharing my thoughts.

I think,for what I've understand until now of Raenna personality, that if the girl decide to not help Terroma she will regret it for all her

• No problem,everyone has the right to say their opinion and to prefer a different choice of the one that win (otherwise it's useless that the author of this story give us choices)

I'm aware of the negative consequences. But I still wish things happened differently. Just to clarify: I'm not criticising anyone for their choice. I'm just sharing my thoughts.

• [Go with Terroma] it's probably saver

• [Go with Terroma] My choice last time was to go with Puffer because I thought we can trust Harrington since we know his motive. This part certainly didn't change my opinion so I think helping out Terroma is more useful.

• [Go with Harrington]

• The secrets Mullendore is keeping, if I've understood correctly, is that Samuel's brother, who murdered the rest of their family (or something like that), is actually working for Butterfly. I'd say that's enough reason for Samuel to help Terroma and Raenna.

[Go with Terroma] I'd prefer we do something useful rather than keep an eye on Harrington. I'm thinking Harrington is looking to gain som

• Wait, this was mentioned? Did I miss something?

The secrets Mullendore is keeping, if I've understood correctly, is that Samuel's brother, who murdered the rest of their family (or somethi

• Jaron and Alisa :p

Since I'm curious I want to make this question not only at the writer of the fanfic but at all the readers of this story: Of the characters introduced so far who create who?

• I created Dante Karstark and Darreth Kailen.

Since I'm curious I want to make this question not only at the writer of the fanfic but at all the readers of this story: Of the characters introduced so far who create who?

• IIRC this was explained in that Ellena part where she met Samuel. And we've seen the brother, Ryder Harrington, at Hightower when Samantha&co. saved Lucas.

Wait, this was mentioned? Did I miss something?

• Right... I vaguely remember now. Thanks :)

IIRC this was explained in that Ellena part where she met Samuel. And we've seen the brother, Ryder Harrington, at Hightower when Samantha&co. saved Lucas.

• Saerya Waters.

• Leonard Constantine.

• I know you already said the choice would've had terrible consequences but I can't help but wish Raenna refused to help Terroma. Soley because of her trying to leave that life behind. I wanted her to truly commit. I feel like she's kind of stuck in it now.

That's understandable. She's not too happy about this development either and a part of her certainly wishes that she would have been able to refuse to help. Though, aside from the negative consequences, which I will continue to specify in the 'What if'-section at the end of this chapter, keep in mind what Terroma hinted at in this part. Out of all the places she could have gone to, she chose Oldtown and this shows that she has a problem with letting go. Raenna genuinely wants to change her life, but it is incredibly hard for her to do it on her own and without someone to help her, she is always in danger of falling back into her old ways, no matter how hard she tries. Kersea and Terroma are two very important people in her life and she has unfinished business with them, something that would have kept haunting her forever if she wouldn't have decided to help Terroma. Emotionally, she would have seriously regretted it to let her friends down. At least her plan is to leave everything behind for good once she helped Terroma one last time, this time with a clean conscience. She at least has the hope that it is going to be easier, knowing that she leaves no loose ends behind. She also has the plan to stay with Kersea this time and as you know, Kersea also has the strong wish to leave this life. I'm not saying it was a good decision for Raenna to help Terroma, but there certainly is the chance that it will be for the better in the end. It is questionable if she would have genuinely managed to change her life even if she wouldn't have decided to help Terroma.

And if Clayton finds out she's alive there'll be no getting unstuck.

Well, there is one way to get unstuck. Terroma is determined to stop Clayton for good and there is only one safe way to stop someone as dangerous as him. With Clayton out of the way, Terroma wants to retire again, so there will be no one left who could ever drag her back into her old life. The only one who could ever stop her from starting a new life is herself.

I know you already said the choice would've had terrible consequences but I can't help but wish Raenna refused to help Terroma. Soley becaus

• This is a question I'm not even able to fully answer myself XD Before June, it wasn't required to leave your username in the submission, so I received tons of characters without ever learning about who created them. Perhaps the most prominent of these characters is Samantha, so far the only PoV character who was submitted by an unknown reader. The rest of the characters... well, it would take me forever to name their creators, so I'm going to leave this to the readers. There are obviously some characters I wrote completely by myself, to fill roles where I can't use the submitted characters for.

• [Go with Terroma]

• Samuel Harrington, Ryder Harrington and Farris Flowers.

• [Go with Terroma]It would be kinda hard to explain who Raenna is to the guards, if any are alive still.

• I created Arthur, Aditha, and Hackor Nathamer. As well as Nora Recton and the Tavern crew of Daisy, Audrey and Megur.

• My only character is just introduced Ser Ian Shortwood :)

Btw, liquid I'm interested, Which characters are yours? ( Except random soldiers #167 etc)

• edited January 2016

Btw, liquid I'm interested, Which characters are yours? ( Except random soldiers #167 etc)

To give you a list, I have created Harris, Lord Raylan, Maester Eaton, Dairon, Lady Halla, Septon Corbin, the Burned Man, Harpy, Archmaester Quent, Lucion Lannister, the sons of Harren Hoare and every lord that is currently introduced aside from Hobert, Petyr Blackwood and Darren Reyne. Naturally, I have also created most of the personality and backstory of the characters that were mentioned in the Ice and Fire canon, namely Loren Lannister, Harren Hoare, Harlen Tyrell and the Durrandons.

Basically, every time I have to fill a specific role which none of the already submitted characters can fill, I create a character to fill it. This mostly happened in the early days of the story, where none of the comparably few user-submitted characters were able to fit into roles I saw as mandatory for the story. Nowadays, it mostly happens when I want to write about a specific lord that hasn't been submitted yet. Some of these characters, like Harris, Harpy or the Burned Man went on to become major characters in the story, while others like Halla or Lord Brune died relatively early and with little development.

My only character is just introduced Ser Ian Shortwood Btw, liquid I'm interested, Which characters are yours? ( Except random soldiers #167 etc)

• [Go with Terroma]

• edited January 2016

I'm sure that,first or then,during Raenna Pov Samuel will encounter his brother,in that moment I suppose this video can explain what will happened next
    Brother!

Right... I vaguely remember now. Thanks

• Mathea the healer. Original name, I know, but I've almost always name my in game characters with this name.

• Archmaester Wulvren and Ser Lachlan Keding

• [Go with Terroma]

• Wolfius Woodbark, The Tom, The Moggy, The Sphynx, Conor Frostborn, Kreep

• So you created most of the antagonists then.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Wolfius Woodbark, The Tom, The Moggy, The Sphynx, Conor Frostborn, Kreep

• The Reyne family.

• The Voting is closed!

Raenna will go with Terroma

Both options here should be equally interesting, although from a writer's perspective, I would have probably slightly preferred if Raenna would have stayed with Harrington. But well, this chapter should give him more than enough time to shine, the way it is planned. The next Raenna part should be out relatively soon, because she will have quite a long storyline in this chapter, second only to Jaron.

The next part is hopefully going to be out later today. There is still more than half of the part left to write, so I can't promise it for sure. At worst, expect it to be ready tomorrow. It is going to be a part with PoV's from Arthur and Maya. The last time we saw Arthur, he was at the city guard headquarters, where he met with the healer, Mathea. She had been called there to treat the captured Wolfius, who currently is in a very bad condition. After Kersea shot him in the leg at the end of Chapter 5, his wound remained largely untreated and as a result, he desperately needs the attention of a skilled healer, to keep him alive until the day of his execution. While Mathea started to take a look at Wolfius' wound, Arthur had a thought he himself was quite ashamed of. Because of the threat Wolfius still poses, he decided that it might be for the better if Mathea wouldn't treat his wounds. Even though it certainly goes against his own morals, he is now trying to convince Mathea to leave Wolfius to die. In the meantime, Maya and her companions met up with a thief that is supposed to help them breaking into the archive. The thief turned out to be a young man who goes by the name Keat. While Maya and Gregar will accompany him during this planned break-in, Keat argued that either Aldrik or Irving should remain outside of the archive to act as a lookout. While Gregar argued that Aldrik would be the more competent lookout, Maya ultimately decided to choose Irving, mostly because Irving practically begged her to give him this chance.

• Maya/Irving!

The Voting is closed! Raenna will go with Terroma Both options here should be equally interesting, although from a writer's perspectiv

• edited January 2016

Maybe I'm cruel to say this but I'm the only one that think,in a way or in another,our loved comic relief will do something wrong or,even a worst situation,risk his life?

About the other Pov I'm sure that Arthur will soon rise in the rankings of "people that Wolfius want to kill" and Mathea will go in the mode "no one must die before a fair trial"

Maya/Irving!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.