Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Throwing this out there, the Monroe colony is probably named President James Monroe. I somewhat doubt it's named after a guy named Monroe in the way Crawford was. It's also probably a boat, or a group of boats, or an island. If it were one boat it probably be like a cruise ship.

• edited February 2016

[!] The silence option is always valid.

Crips posted: »

• Silence is consent

AChicken posted: »

[!] The silence option is always valid.

• edited February 2016

[!] No, it's not.

Silence is consent

• enter image description here

Silence is consent

• what...

Uh... don't.

Silence is consent

• edited February 2016

When tracking and chasing down the cabin group, Carver, Troy, Bonnie and Johnny were actually driving two different vehicles: the storage truck seen here, and another one, possibly a car.

enter image description here

This is backed up by a few facts. There's a conversation at the start of "In Harm's Way" that plays out like this,

William Carver: If I find out you've been wasting fuel to keep that fuckin' heater going, I'll make you walk back.

Troy: Nope. Froze my ass off… just like you told me to.

meaning that Carver and Troy were driving two different vehicles, otherwise Carver would've known whether the truck's heater was on or not. Additionally, we see Carver walk toward the front of the truck after he slaps Clementine (Determinant).

But it was Troy who was driving the storage truck, as known because of the line he said after it crashed a wall at Howe's Hardware Store,

Troy: Goddamn breaks ain't working for shit!

This would also why Carver is at his office, talking through the PA system, by the time that we arrive at his community.

It also explains why Carver is the only one who visits the cabin while Clementine was let "in charge" by Carlos, in case any of you were wondering that.

Edit: Grammar mistake.

Edit 2: Cut a repeated word. This thing that they call "English" can get frustrating at times, hahah.

• Get your minds out of the gutter. Glenn says it if you don't say anything when he suggests his plan for getting gas.

AChicken posted: »

Uh... don't.

• edited February 2016

Compared to her 400 Days counterpart, Season 2 Bonnie shows considerably less freckles and wrinkles. This could be due to Howe's Hardware stocking up make-up and lotions over time.

Edit: By the way, sorry for double post.

• Actually, I think that is supposed to show that she got off the drugs.

Compared to her 400 Days counterpart, Season 2 Bonnie shows considerably less freckles and wrinkles. This could be due to Howe's Hardware stocking up make-up and lotions over time. Edit: By the way, sorry for double post.

• That's what I was hoping for :)

NOHATCLEM posted: »

I would've loved to see a cult like group in Amid The Ruins.

• I know I only type with one hand

If you decide to cut Lee's arm off , a memo comes up that says "This is going to hurt."

• edited February 2016

I wanted to post this for a long time ago but I thought I would've get comments like ''F*cking stupid'' So I forget about it... Months later I remembered and was like whatever

enter link description here
    47:08

Right in the corner Victor's Comics

Remember this guy!?

Would've been funny if that group was on the run for Carver

Christa: I'm by myself

What if they escaped from Carvers? Or anything just something I find interesting

Edit:

Wait a second Mikes original story plan was to ambush Christa and he is part of Carvers Community

• In all seriousness, I had no idea that drug addicts age faster than non-drug-consuming people, and that the effect can revert after a few months. I just did a very, very basic research and couldn't find anything about it, though.

Actually, I think that is supposed to show that she got off the drugs.

• There are drugs that can cause premature ageing , but the effect doesn't wear off.

In all seriousness, I had no idea that drug addicts age faster than non-drug-consuming people, and that the effect can revert after a few months. I just did a very, very basic research and couldn't find anything about it, though.

• Oh, okay! That's why she seemed a bit too old to me during "400 Days", despite being supposed to be on her late 20's to middle 30's. It doesn't make sense that she looks younger during Season 2, though.

There are drugs that can cause premature ageing , but the effect doesn't wear off.

• I heard that they both were supposed to be the same guy but scrapped, dunno why.

joshua007 posted: »

I wanted to post this for a long time ago but I thought I would've get comments like ''F*cking stupid'' So I forget about it... Months later

• edited February 2016

Not sure if it’s the lighting, but it looks like this character might've had some color texture changes done since the first trailer.

• Good catch!

The slash on his cheek looks more swollen on the first pic than in the second. Hopefully, that means he makes it past the hostage situation.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Not sure if it’s the lighting, but it looks like this character might've had some color texture changes done since the first trailer.

• Maybe. The second image looks like it just has higher contrast to me, though.

• The little symbol on his shirt does look more red.

• A-IBRAHIM0702A-IBRAHIM0702 Banned
    edited February 2016

[removed]

• They probably stopped coming here I guess, I dont know though

• edited February 2016

@CuteClem it says banned from the community, I miss the early days when people were always on the forum :(

• I don't think it's supposed to represent age. I think it's supposed to show that she is eating more and moving more and does less bad stuff to her body. That's how I see it.

Oh, okay! That's why she seemed a bit too old to me during "400 Days", despite being supposed to be on her late 20's to middle 30's. It doesn't make sense that she looks younger during Season 2, though.

• Last time I checked it was temporarily. She got banned around December so I don't know. We shouldn't really be talking about this though.

• You're right. I was just wondering...

NOHATCLEM posted: »

Last time I checked it was temporarily. She got banned around December so I don't know. We shouldn't really be talking about this though.

• And then people started insulting each other and well, here we are now.

joshua007 posted: »

@CuteClem it says banned from the community, I miss the early days when people were always on the forum

• A-IBRAHIM0702A-IBRAHIM0702 Banned
    edited February 2016

I think it was a she. I could be wrong though

They probably stopped coming here I guess, I dont know though

• It was scrapped because it may have made the S2 story better.

AronDracula posted: »

I heard that they both were supposed to be the same guy but scrapped, dunno why.

• It would have made more sense because he would tell where he got the scar on his left cheeck, the gunshot which we heard when Clem ran from the bandits.

ShaneWalsh posted: »

It was scrapped because it may have made the S2 story better.

• enter image description hereenter image description here

Michonne's machete sheath is a reused model of Luke's machete sheath, just flipped. The markings and design are the same.

enter image description here Figures I'd be the one to spot that, ugh.

• It's ridiculous how they changed all of this, we would of found out about Christa too but TT keep us in the fucking dark about things it's so stupid!!

AronDracula posted: »

It would have made more sense because he would tell where he got the scar on his left cheeck, the gunshot which we heard when Clem ran from the bandits.

• I would make a joke here about Michonne stealing it from Luke's walker , but it has already been made.

Michonne's machete sheath is a reused model of Luke's machete sheath, just flipped. The markings and design are the same. Figures I'd be the one to spot that, ugh.

• so.. Luke is not dead. he became Michonne!

Michonne's machete sheath is a reused model of Luke's machete sheath, just flipped. The markings and design are the same. Figures I'd be the one to spot that, ugh.

• Oh, so that's how you call the thing in which you put that other thing!

Ugh, whatever.

• Linda, the Save-Lots bandit, was voiced by Cissy Jones, and the crossbow that she carries is actually Jolene's crossbow. It's likely that a bandit found it and gave it to Linda after Jolene was killed by Danny St. John or Lee.

• In "Long Road Ahead", when talking to Ben as he is on the top of the train, at least if you says the stuff about walkers still horrifying Lee, he says something like "I'll punch my own ticket." and explains that he means "Take himself out". Lee warns him "Don't let them get ahold on you.", referring to the walkers.

In "Around Every Corner" a walker gets a hold of Ben and he tries to take himself out.

• The only problem with this theory is that Danny takes the crossbow to the Dairy

Linda, the Save-Lots bandit, was voiced by Cissy Jones, and the crossbow that she carries is actually Jolene's crossbow. It's likely that a bandit found it and gave it to Linda after Jolene was killed by Danny St. John or Lee.

• Indeed, but the dairy does fall apart, so I imagine the bandits loot it.

darkfoxTM posted: »

The only problem with this theory is that Danny takes the crossbow to the Dairy

Sign in to comment in this discussion.