The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Hot damn Bernie!

BigBlindMax posted: »

Pretty bland chart, but it's what I could find.

• Meh, she's running on her vagina and pressuring the womens to vote for her, lest they would earn a "special place in hell" because they didn't vote for the woman. Peer, maybe not so much, since her peers tend to be in positions of substantial political and economic power.

Flog61 posted: »

Peer pressure people to vote for her? Don't think you're using that term right.

• I don't recall Clinton saying that? Just some of her crazy supporters.

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

Meh, she's running on her vagina and pressuring the womens to vote for her, lest they would earn a "special place in hell" because they didn

1. enter link description here

You know if they said sorry it's a girl everybody would've been mad

• edited February 2016

I hate time zones

when are the most of you people online in your country?

• about 10pm

joshua007 posted: »

I hate time zones when are the most of you people online in your country?

• America?

about 10pm

• wait for the next patch because looks like the latest installment killed your windows it's probably gonna be more compatible or whatever lol

So I played a bit of Fallout 4 a couple of months ago and had no issues, but whenever I go into the game now, all it looks like is this. Would anyone know how to fix this, just curious.

• edited February 2016

No, she just laughed and went along with it as it came out of the crazy ladies face. If one is (rightly) disapproving when Trump doesn't rebuttal against his stupid supporter's crazy claims, like those slanderous ones pertaining to Obama, then the same applies to the ridiculous occurrences with Hilary as well, and they should both be judged in that manner. As well, she has openly un on her vagina, a despicable platform:

enter link description here

EDIT: I think this is the correct video, I didn't rewatch it to make sure.

I don't recall Clinton saying that? Just some of her crazy supporters.

• I think that more than anything, Hillary is running on the basis that it's somehow "her turn" to be president, which the DNC supports. I think she cynically and opportunistically uses identity politics as a tool, rather than a platform. For instance, she professes to be a strong Black Lives a Matter supporter but is extremely pro-prison and pro-drug war.

No, she just laughed and went along with it as it came out of the crazy ladies face. If one is (rightly) disapproving when Trump doesn't reb

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited February 2016

Absolutely, there was a great amount of pressure on the DNC party structure. I held a low-level leadership position in my local chapter before I quit the Dems and we were basically told that Hillary would be the Democratic nominee at a conference. We were strongly encouraged to fall in line and convince our local party members to do the same.

• We really need a new "introduce yourself" thread. The linear discussion style Is pretty useless for a thread like that.

• europe

America?

• edited February 2016

Well, I think I am unless you want to use a stronger term than that....

Her supporters have said shit like the whole "special place in hell for women who don't help other women", Hillary was right next to the bitch that said that and was laughing about it... I hate how the media will blame Bernie for online trolls who support him but give Hillary a free pass when she stands right next to sexists PEER PRESSING WOMEN, calling it guilt-tripping might be better but JUST because she's a woman is one of the worst excuses possible for choosing a President. Also, she has a very inconsistent record, Not to play this card again but regarding Hillary's record, regardless of how much she's defended herself and testified, people have been put in jail and/or have had their careers destroyed for less than what she's done, cleared or not it kinda shows how once you seem to be President or a very significant other to a President that you're too high to be touched really.

• "Who can be more of an outsider than a woman President?"- Hillary Clinton

Being a woman is irrelevant to being establishment or anti-establishment for her, she is establishment...what a bitch, you know how people talk about if Trump wins that they'll move? Well, I don't get why people freak out over Trump since (1.) Even if he does get the Republican nomination, he won't win, (2.) Even if he became President, he would't be able to do the shit he claims he would do (3.) Even if he could do that stuff, he would get impeached eventually

So instead of Americans being worried about Trump, I think they should be worried about Hillary.

No, she just laughed and went along with it as it came out of the crazy ladies face. If one is (rightly) disapproving when Trump doesn't reb

• I hate the linear discussion style so much, something that turns me off from any forum that uses it.

We really need a new "introduce yourself" thread. The linear discussion style Is pretty useless for a thread like that.

• Aah good

europe

• My boy Bernie is doing great!

Pretty bland chart, but it's what I could find.

• Personally, I think she partially is.

However, if anyone is pressuring voters into voting for him, it's Ted Cruz.

• Interesting... just wondering, why would you say Cruz more than Hillary?

Personally, I think she partially is. However, if anyone is pressuring voters into voting for him, it's Ted Cruz.

• The dude literally sent out letters with your voting attendance record, and your neighbors, which said your neighbors were getting the same thing. It also said you should go vote this time around.

It's such a scummy thing to do, and the worst peer pressure from any candidate yet.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Interesting... just wondering, why would you say Cruz more than Hillary?

• Oh yeah, that whole "voting violation" letter sent to people and then the Carson dropping out shit he spread- can't believe I almost forgot about that lol, that did piss me off a bit- I feel like the type of peer pressure is different with Cruz though, he isn't saying "I'm a hispanic American- VOTE FOR ME" and you don't see his supporters saying "There's a special place in hell for hispanics that don't help other Hispanics" like Hillary is with saying she's a woman. I do know what you're saying though and it is more intimidating to get a letter with your voting record saying that you're in violation and your neighbors might be too but Cruz probably won't keep doing this if he has any sense, but Hillary will keep doing what she's been doing and the fact is that Cruz probably won't win anyways, If he does get the nomination I don't see him beating Hillary or Bernie so that's why I think people should be more concerned with Hillary because right now I think she still has the best chance to win and she needs to be stopped.

The dude literally sent out letters with your voting attendance record, and your neighbors, which said your neighbors were getting the same

• You can't be "stopped", we just need to establish what is MORE wrong, and what Cruz did, was very wrong.

Oh yeah, that whole "voting violation" letter sent to people and then the Carson dropping out shit he spread- can't believe I almost forgot

• Just to clarify, you do mean Ted did what was more wrong and it doesn't matter if he stops since he did do it and you're not saying that Hillary doesn't need to be stopped, right? Okay I got you, I am saying that Cruz did something that was more wrong, but I'm trying to say that Hillary's the ultimate bitch still and Cruz can go out and say "I don't know if sand can glow but we're going to find out" shit but he's not going be President lol and I'm just trying to say that on the spectrum of stuff people have done wrong in the grand scheme of things: Cruz is still far lower than Hillary is, maybe he's been more intimidating to people in the elections more but overall, he is not as much of a conniving, arrogant, sexist, rape-victim burying, lying, bitch who will say anything to get votes like Hillary is.

You can't be "stopped", we just need to establish what is MORE wrong, and what Cruz did, was very wrong.

• Maybe my wording was a bit off. Let me specify.

Both candidates are doing bad things, both are peer pressuring groups of people into voting. Personally, I think what Ted Cruz is doing is invading the privacy of the people and blackmailing them into voting, which is something that we should address and denounce to stop candidates from doing it in the future.

What Hilary is doing is wrong, and we can denounce that too, but right now we should focus on addressing the Cruz problem.

Just to clarify, you do mean Ted did what was more wrong and it doesn't matter if he stops since he did do it and you're not saying that Hil

• Maybe my wording was a bit off. Let me specify.

Cool :)

Both candidates are doing bad things, both are peer pressuring groups of people into voting. Personally, I think what Ted Cruz is doing is invading the privacy of the people and blackmailing them into voting, which is something that we should address and denounce to stop candidates from doing it in the future.

Playing devil's advocate here: voting records are public and you can look them up and technically it isn't "blackmailing" but it's more of scaring or peer pressuring them since he really isn't able to actually do anything. Being normal though, it is playing dirty but that's politics lol, it isn't right but it isn't going to stop until we somehow are able to change the way things go.

What Hilary is doing is wrong, and we can denounce that too, but right now we should focus on addressing the Cruz problem.

Meh, I know what you're saying but the fact is that Hillary shouldn't even be allowed to run in the first place and let's face it: what Cruz did was wrong and this might come out the wrong way so I'm not saying it's right or anything but Cruz isn't gonna wi. What I'm trying to say is that what Cruz did was wrong and someone should have been punished for this but the end result is that it's basically over: Trump might use it in his ads but it's not gonna be anything more than an attack ad on a candidate who might get the nomination from a party but is destined to lose this election. Hillary has a terrifyingly high chance of winning it all: even if Cruz gets the nomination, he won't win, it's not right what Cruz did but as I said, I would rather take someone who did something this bad once instead of someone who has a career of doing shitty things and actually getting away with it- lesser of two evils.

Maybe my wording was a bit off. Let me specify. Both candidates are doing bad things, both are peer pressuring groups of people into vot

• voting records are public and you can look them up and technically it isn't "blackmailing"

Yes, you're right, my wording is off tonight. I'm very tired.

As for the second paragraph, I still disagree but I doubt we'll come to an agreement on this.

Maybe my wording was a bit off. Let me specify. Cool Both candidates are doing bad things, both are peer pressuring groups of

• Yes, you're right, my wording is off tonight. I'm very tired.

Same lol

As for the second paragraph, I still disagree but I doubt we'll come to an agreement on this.

Yeah, you're probably right there. On another note, I'm watching the Democratic debate right now.

voting records are public and you can look them up and technically it isn't "blackmailing" Yes, you're right, my wording is off toni

• I can't wait until the day my braces are taken off. I absolutely despise them. I've had enough of them.

• I know that feeling, it's an experience I've gone through 3 different times, each time hoping I wouldn't have to go through that suffering ever again, only to have to be told that I need them put back on. Hopefully you don't have to deal with that.

I can't wait until the day my braces are taken off. I absolutely despise them. I've had enough of them.

• Three different times?! I wouldn't be able to survive. Well, the only upside of braces is that I get to change the color.

I know that feeling, it's an experience I've gone through 3 different times, each time hoping I wouldn't have to go through that suffering ever again, only to have to be told that I need them put back on. Hopefully you don't have to deal with that.

• Brüh

• "There's a special place in hell for hispanics that don't help other Hispanics" like Hillary is with saying she's a woman

Wasn't that a crazy supporter of her, not Hillary herself?

Oh yeah, that whole "voting violation" letter sent to people and then the Carson dropping out shit he spread- can't believe I almost forgot

• Who likes Cola here I do

• Wasn't that a crazy supporter of her, not Hillary herself?

Oops, guess I was tired there and mis-worded lol. Still though, she was RIGHT next to the crazy supporter who said it

"There's a special place in hell for hispanics that don't help other Hispanics" like Hillary is with saying she's a woman Wasn't that a crazy supporter of her, not Hillary herself?

• Has anyone seen the trailer for a movie called Hardcore Henry? In my opinion, it looks like a ridiculously fun movie! :)

If you haven't seen it, here's the trailer!

• Looks like a movie i'd actually watch in 3D.

kristi78968 posted: »

Has anyone seen the trailer for a movie called Hardcore Henry? In my opinion, it looks like a ridiculously fun movie! If you haven't seen it, here's the trailer! enter link description here

• Yeah, I think someone mentioned it in the 2015 Movie Thread somewhere with the trailer.

Looks pretty fun lol

kristi78968 posted: »

Has anyone seen the trailer for a movie called Hardcore Henry? In my opinion, it looks like a ridiculously fun movie! If you haven't seen it, here's the trailer! enter link description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.