The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• But that isnt illegal? I dont get what you mean. Their stopping public money being used to boycott anything, thats not stopping anyone condemning Israel. Any organization can just claim another reason to choose another product and individuals can just not buy the products.

Flog61 posted: »

They made it illegal for them to condemn israel so it's not really incorrect?

• God dropped my 3ds on a hard wood floor from about 3 or 4 feet up (slipped out of my hoodie pocket while picking up a ball.) Talk about a scary freaking moment. 3ds seems fine though no scratching or cracks and all the buttons are working great still. 3ds must be tougher than I thought. Still talk about heart racing and thank god the game I had in it was undamaged.

• Must be the nintendium.

enter link description here

God dropped my 3ds on a hard wood floor from about 3 or 4 feet up (slipped out of my hoodie pocket while picking up a ball.) Talk about a sc

• Just completed the game Firewatch and now I feel kind of empty inside, the game was rather disappointing.

• edited February 2016

Nope, still nothing yet. I'm hoping it'll be out by April. Yeah, it was kind of weird, but the dialogue is still there but altered. Doubt there'll be anything lewd like Azura's "Touch me more". Though, to some extent it kinda reminded me of Mario 64. Except you can't fuck up their faces like you could do to poor Mario.

enter image description here

For now, only the bath towel is confirmed, I think.

Jeez Europe still doesn't have a release date? That sucks . And yeah the only real thing they changed is that you can't rub characters now.

• edited February 2016

There might be some stuff like "Touch me more". The esrb does have it rated T for Teen and it has suggestive themes listed. Of course that could've also came from Camilla's boobs lol

MichaelBP posted: »

Nope, still nothing yet. I'm hoping it'll be out by April. Yeah, it was kind of weird, but the dialogue is still there but altered. Doubt th

• That's one thing I can say about Nintendo. They make some tough devices. I remember having a Gameboy and that thing was tough. I dropped it plenty of times lol

MichaelBP posted: »

Must be the nintendium. enter link description here

• edited February 2016

True, there could still be lines like that with the avatar's wife/husband. Yeah, I think Camilla's boobs alone already make them include that in the esrb rating, though I think some characters in the japanese version also had more revealing clothes. Still, Xenoblade X was also rated T and it had this.

and

There might be some stuff like "Touch me more". The esrb does have it rated T for Teen and it has suggestive themes listed. Of course that could've also came from Camilla's boobs lol

• Nintendo's hardware is usually pretty damn tough. If I'm not mistaken, there's that burned OG Gameboy that still works and apparently it was easier to break an OG Xbox than a Gamecube, even though the former looks much tougher than the latter. Actually, you could probably use the Gamecube as a weapon thanks to the handle lol

That's one thing I can say about Nintendo. They make some tough devices. I remember having a Gameboy and that thing was tough. I dropped it plenty of times lol

• Because lenght? the ending?

Chris_93 posted: »

Just completed the game Firewatch and now I feel kind of empty inside, the game was rather disappointing.

• I made a list of games I'm gonna buy this year and a list of movies I'm gonna see this year

• Not really, sure, I am disappointed that it was so short, I completed Firewatch under 4 hours and that was without rushing it, but what really disappointed me was the ending was a serious anticlimax and was really weak. The game ends abruptly and is very linear, the choices you make in this game does not matter in the end. There was no character development in the game which was very surprising.

joshua007 posted: »

Because lenght? the ending?

• Best   song   ever!

I'm seeing a future on MTV.

ZapThroat posted: »

JonTron just released this minutes ago, words can not express how awesome this is O.O enter link description here

• edited February 2016

Isn't it really, really, sad that claiming you love Force Awakens and put it on a high pedestal but still proclaim it's your own subjective opinion, you'll be called a horrible human being and a disgrace to mankind by MANY people who don't share the same viewpoint?

• Does anybody have a clue on how to Post Images/Videos here?

• When you make a new post, you will see a toolbar above where you type what you say. For posting YouTube videos, you click "Link" and Copy/Paste a YouTube video URL. For posting an image, you click "Image" and then you copy/paste a URL of an image online. If you want to post your own image, you can upload your image to a free site like imgur.com which does not require any account and allows you to instantly upload an image for free so you can link to it from other sites.

Does anybody have a clue on how to Post Images/Videos here?

• edited February 2016

When you make a new post, you will see a toolbar above where you type what you say. For posting YouTube videos, you click "Link" and Copy/Pa

• When I try to paste the link, it will just say "Enter Image Description" or Just the link instead of the actually picture itself what am I suppose to do then?

When you make a new post, you will see a toolbar above where you type what you say. For posting YouTube videos, you click "Link" and Copy/Pa

• You tried to use the Image Tool to link to a YouTube video.

YouTube videos are displayed when you use "Link".

When I try to paste the link, it will just say "Enter Image Description" or Just the link instead of the actually picture itself what am I suppose to do then?

• edited February 2016

I'm doing this on Mobile, could that be problem?

You tried to use the Image Tool to link to a YouTube video. YouTube videos are displayed when you use "Link".

• edited February 2016

https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=cZl8vjGp0Vw

Moderator Edit: Here is an example of what you want. Edit your post to look at what I used.

Here is how you post a video:

Example of a YouTube Video Link

Here is how you post an image:

Example of an image

• No, that's not the problem. When you link to an image, it has to be a direct link to an image. Kind of like how a website ends in ".com", images end in ".jpg" or ".gif" or ".png"

URL means the name of a website you are on. It's what you see on your address bar when you are on a browser.

I'm doing this on Mobile, could that be problem?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited February 2016

I updated your post with examples of how to post images and videos. You can edit your post to look at what I typed in, or you can also look below at the red text in white boxes to see what I typed in.

Here is how you post videos:

[Example of a YouTube Video Link](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrG_GfF_wWk)

![Example of an image](http://i.imgur.com/zcusfdB.jpg)

https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=cZl8vjGp0Vw Moderator Edit: Here is an example of what you want. Edit your post to look at what I used. Here is how you post a video: Example of a YouTube Video Link Here is how you post an image:

• edited February 2016

I updated your post with examples of how to post images and videos. You can edit your post to look at what I typed in, or you can also look

• edited February 2016

https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=cZl8vjGp0Vw

Moderator Edit: Here is an example of what you want. Edit your post to look at what I used.

Here is how you post a video:

Example of a YouTube Video Link

Example of an image

• Welcome to the internet. Where the trolls are trolls and the bitches are bitchy. Sorry that people have been acting like a dick to ya.

J-Master posted: »

Isn't it really, really, sad that claiming you love Force Awakens and put it on a high pedestal but still proclaim it's your own subjective

• This is the first night I've felt good about myself and accomplished in 2 years. I haven't liked myself and I've shat on everything I do for 2 years now, it feels good to be proud of myself. My confidence is fucking bursting right now. I think I might get the guts to ask the girl I like out, I mean, when am I ever gonna feel this happy again, am I right?

• God I love this video way too much. Would have been awesome to see Arin, Spazkid and Ross work on it, but they're all busy with Starbomb 3 and Game Grumps, so I get it. Otherwise, this video is awesome.

ZapThroat posted: »

JonTron just released this minutes ago, words can not express how awesome this is O.O enter link description here

• Remind me not to talk to any senior school boys in japan because holy shit this gif is creepier than Shinkawa at the end of SAO 2 Part 1. Just, jesus fuck.

It's not Valentine's day without Yandere - Chan....

• Well, I just booked some flights to Japan. I'm leaving in August. Can't wait! Should be fun.

• The game's even worse. Yandere dev added the ability to dismember corpses.

Remind me not to talk to any senior school boys in japan because holy shit this gif is creepier than Shinkawa at the end of SAO 2 Part 1. Just, jesus fuck.

• Anime is for kids they said... Go watch something more mature they said...

The game's even worse. Yandere dev added the ability to dismember corpses.

• M8, click the world icon, find the image you want, right click it, copy the image link, paste in the input, click ok, post the comment.

(https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=cOZI8vjGp0Vw)

• Weeaboo.

Gary-Oak posted: »

Well, I just booked some flights to Japan. I'm leaving in August. Can't wait! Should be fun.

• But aren't you asexual?

This is the first night I've felt good about myself and accomplished in 2 years. I haven't liked myself and I've shat on everything I do for

• When did I even mention me being asexual-- I'm not even gonna bother with this one.

papai46 posted: »

But aren't you asexual?

• k

When did I even mention me being asexual-- I'm not even gonna bother with this one.

• Awesome! I hear Japan is awesome!

Gary-Oak posted: »

Well, I just booked some flights to Japan. I'm leaving in August. Can't wait! Should be fun.

• So I saw a Sasha x Fiona post today...

Aliens take me off this planet...

• There are a lot of weird ships in Tales, but Sasha and Fiona is definitely the weirdest and most disgusting.

lottii-lu posted: »

So I saw a Sasha x Fiona post today... Aliens take me off this planet...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.