Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• my feed was full, I just missed it </3

lottii-lu posted: »

Actually... I used it more than once. I just thought you saw it and you wad pretending it didn't work :c

• edited February 2016

makes my head spin every time :D

Yeah that's a fair point, I just really liked gen 6 and I would love to get an expanded version of it. And I really want to get that Zygarde doggie form already :P But I won't be mad it if turns out to be 7th gen. I just want a new pokemon game dammit! :'D

yeah sigh..right now only The Walking Dead Michonne miniseries seems somewhat interesting..but i need something like Tales in my life xD I already had to say good bye to Gravity Falls and Undertale... :<

ABigBadWolf posted: »

my sonic skills are back in action! I honestly would rather have Gen 7 already because we only got 70 something pokemon in gen 6 and I do

• Well, you weren't the only one... Wolfenus apparently confused me with you as well earlier today, but I have to say I didn't expect you to be confused... :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

pfft I was so confused when I saw your avatar because for a second I thought it was actually my avatar xD dammit Hanna, go to sleep, you so tired..

• maybe I should take it slower like this then haha

I really want a Johto/Kanto thing with gen 7. Then we could visit Kalos again AND get new Pokemon. That'd be nice. :D

Isn't Toby working on a new project though? I heard it had something to do with Undertale

makes my head spin every time Yeah that's a fair point, I just really liked gen 6 and I would love to get an expanded version of it. And

• 5 minute (if I'm not mistaken) Nintendo Direct this friday, for the series' 20th anniversary.

enter image description here

heips Wolf Long time no see! (yeah I haven't visited here in ages ;__; don't sue me....) Everything going great? Is Rhyiona still confirmed? Does Magiana(or Magearna, whatever) mean that we will have pokemon Z or 7th generation next? :>

• yeh true but I have (almost) always had an axolotl as my avatar xD And I was only confused for a sec :P

HellFish posted: »

Well, you weren't the only one... Wolfenus apparently confused me with you as well earlier today, but I have to say I didn't expect you to be confused... :P

• nah it's fine :P My head can take it ;)

I want everything you just listed right now! :D I don't have any patience left aaa!

Oh really? That sounds interesting. I need to check that out :P Maybe it could be a sequel where you can actually save Asriel ;)

maybe I should take it slower like this then haha I really want a Johto/Kanto thing with gen 7. Then we could visit Kalos again AND get n

• hype! :O Thanks for letting me now..

MichaelBP posted: »

5 minute (if I'm not mistaken) Nintendo Direct this friday, for the series' 20th anniversary.

• edited February 2016

Oh you're welcome. :)

It seems like the right time to announce the 20th anniversary game. A verified leak (the forum where it was posted on, NeoGaf, is very strict. If you want to post leaks/rumors like this, the mods need to verify your source and if they catch you lying, you're permabanned) calls the game "Pokemon Rainbow" or "Pokemon Niji", and it's supposed to come out between the Fall and Holidays, for the 3DS.

hype! :O Thanks for letting me now..

• Hey, Wolf ^-^

How's it going? :)

hello hello (not a juvia gif because i need new ones so best girl #2 will have to do)

• HI FURRY

hello hello (not a juvia gif because i need new ones so best girl #2 will have to do)

• HELLO WOLFANUS

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, Wolf ^-^ How's it going?

• noooo

Eryka posted: »

HI FURRY

• pretty good, how are you?

Hey, Wolf ^-^ How's it going?

• My favourite part is always waiting for new pokemon designs to leak. I always love that feeling of waking up and instantly checking serebii haha

don't even remind me, poor goat boy ;________;

nah it's fine :P My head can take it I want everything you just listed right now! I don't have any patience left aaa! Oh really? Tha

• <3

noooo

• edited February 2016

Oh interesting :P I actually saw some leaked footage of Zygarde turnining into its complete form and it looked really legit. "Pokemon rainbow" sounds really clumsy tho :'P Hopefully it's just a temporary title..if this is even real :P

Still..hype again :D

Oh you're welcome. It seems like the right time to announce the 20th anniversary game. A verified leak (the forum where it was posted on

• oh yes I know what you are talking about :D Ah pokemon x and y memories... And then it's so fun to speculate how their evolutions would look like :>

I cried at that part..so much :'P I just want to end his suffering.. It was such a fan game but the ending just hnnng...

My favourite part is always waiting for new pokemon designs to leak. I always love that feeling of waking up and instantly checking serebii haha don't even remind me, poor goat boy ;________;

• The one who leaked it explained that "Pokemon Rainbow" was just a codename. His source was apparently verified to be an employee working in Nintendo of America's marketing team (bet he or she was fired now, if this is 100% legit).

Oh interesting :P I actually saw some leaked footage of Zygarde turnining into its complete form and it looked really legit. "Pokemon rainbo

• Good. Just have been replaying The Walking Dead: Michonne, doing all the alternative choices.

Thanks for asking ^_^

pretty good, how are you?

• Eryka, please...

HELLO WOLFANUS

• Eh, I never watched the Lego movie so it's okay :P

• hi hi

• ah okay that's what i thought. Hmm what would pokemon rainbow mean tho? :O How am I able to wait for Friday now? :p

The one who leaked it explained that "Pokemon Rainbow" was just a codename. His source was apparently verified to be an employee working in Nintendo of America's marketing team (bet he or she was fired now, if this is 100% legit).

• WHAT'S THE MATTER WOLFANUS?

Eryka, please...

• What if it's actually for Pokemon Indigo, Orange and Violet, since we already have Red, Blue, Green and Yellow? Eh, probably not.

To add to the leaked list, it popped up like a day or two before the Direct announcement, and one of the games was Disney Art Academy, which was found in retailer listings shortly after the leaked list popped up.

ah okay that's what i thought. Hmm what would pokemon rainbow mean tho? :O How am I able to wait for Friday now?

• Or maybe... they just recolored every pokemon heh :P

Whatever it's gonna be, I'm excited :)

What if it's actually for Pokemon Indigo, Orange and Violet, since we already have Red, Blue, Green and Yellow? Eh, probably not. To add

• PASTAAA!! (´ᗢ`)

Hey, what's good? :p

hi hi

• edited February 2016

VODKAAAAAA!!!(^J^)

just chillin', you? C:

PASTAAA!! (´ᗢ`) Hey, what's good?

• Sup, just watching Michonne gameplay to see the other choices. I would replay it myself but...

Well, at leaset I don't. xp

VODKAAAAAA!!!(^J^) just chillin', you? C:

• This made me want to eat ice cream.

Fiona is the ice cream cone. Rhys is the ice cream. The ice cream is going deep into the ice cream cone ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Eat my ice cream cone, babe

Brodester08 posted: »

This made me want to eat ice cream.

• I don't have any.

Eat my ice cream cone, babe

• Eat mine

I don't have any.

• Is it a waffle cone?

Eat mine

• Yes

Is it a waffle cone?

• Tasty.

Yes

• ;)

Tasty.

• I'm sorry but I just re-played Tales from the borderlands and Rhys and Fiona are just meant to be.

• Sorry? Nothing to be sorry for!

Rhyiona2000 posted: »

I'm sorry but I just re-played Tales from the borderlands and Rhys and Fiona are just meant to be.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.