The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited February 2016

I can't stand the "damn daniel" trend or whatever.

It's really annoying when people at school are saying that

(it's not funny, so this is why it's annoying when someone say it)

• Idiots will find anything funny nowadays huh?

AND I WANT TO STRANGLE THE GUY SAYING DAMN DANIEL SO GOD DAMN BAD!!!!

Eryka posted: »

I can't stand the "damn daniel" trend or whatever. It's really annoying when people at school are saying that (it's not funny, so this is why it's annoying when someone say it)

• If we can find the original video, we can maybe find Daniel and/or his friend and kill them :D

Idiots will find anything funny nowadays huh? AND I WANT TO STRANGLE THE GUY SAYING DAMN DANIEL SO GOD DAMN BAD!!!!

• I don't blame Daniel. He was simply a victim of this atrocity in my eyes.

His stupid ass friend on the other hand...

If we can find the original video, we can maybe find Daniel and/or his friend and kill them

• Yeah... Poor Daniel...

I don't blame Daniel. He was simply a victim of this atrocity in my eyes. His stupid ass friend on the other hand...

• Damn Eryka, back at it again with the meme hate.

ᴵ'ᵐ ˢᵒʳʳʸ

I can't stand the "damn daniel" trend or whatever. It's really annoying when people at school are saying that (it's not funny, so this is why it's annoying when someone say it)

• edited February 2016

I get where you're coming from, I don't care about it really BUT I actually like this one with Daniel Craig instead lol

enter link description here

• Has anyone played Call of Juarez: Gunslinger? I think it's a severely underrated game.

• I'm gonne kill you

Jk

Saltlick123 posted: »

I get where you're coming from, I don't care about it really BUT I actually like this one with Daniel Craig instead lol enter link description here

• Come on, that one's kinda good lol

Damn Eryka!

I'm gonne kill you Jk

• I don't care. It's still damn daniel

Saltlick123 posted: »

Come on, that one's kinda good lol Damn Eryka!

• edited February 2016

He's a senior secondary student, not an eight year old primary student. Ultimately, yes, it is the right and the final decision the parent as to what their child can and cannot access. However, I believe that by that point in a person's life, they would be mature enough to be exposed to that sort of content.

After all, it is simply one or two aspects of a novel and not necessarily the entire thing. In the case of the book in question, Beloved, it is used in a historical context and is rather mature in the way it approaches these things,

Curious to see anyone's opinions on this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/in-virginia-classrooms-should-parents-block-sexually-explicit-literature/2016/02/25/fa5aa396-db67-11e5-81ae-7491b9b9e7df_story.html

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited February 2016

It's the parent's right, but in this case the parents are out of line.

I loved how the Republican congressman was all like "it's plantin' the seeeeeeds of evuuul in our youth!" It's fiction bro, not the Necromicon.

Curious to see anyone's opinions on this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/in-virginia-classrooms-should-parents-block-sexually-explicit-literature/2016/02/25/fa5aa396-db67-11e5-81ae-7491b9b9e7df_story.html

• Last night the power in my house was off for about an hour. It fucking sucked.

• It's actually pretty good.

Has anyone played Call of Juarez: Gunslinger? I think it's a severely underrated game.

• The Lost Planet series is on sale on steam. If anyone buys Lost Planet 2, add me and we can coop.

Steam name: Confused Potato

• Good, arcade fun!

papai46 posted: »

It's actually pretty good.

• I'm not sure why , but Maureen from RENT (the movie) when she's talking during "Take Me or Leave Me" sounds British.

Or maybe i'm just going nuts.

• edited February 2016

I like how my parents don't argue when I'm around, but there's no problem with screaming and door slamming that I'm obviously going to hear from my room. I'd say it's considerate, but it isn't (or at least, whatever they're trying to accomplish by being considerate in the moment is completely undone by what comes after). Sitting and waiting for the next explosion has become my routine.

I really need to get the fuck out of here, sooner than later. Stupid one-month-behind substitute paycheck...

• @Wolfenus54 You should use the MP7 in cs now, you were actually pretty good.

• IT IS LITERALLY THE MOST FUCKING IDIOTIC SHIT I EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET. Trust me, I've seen some stupid ass shit in the internet and this takes the plate. i dont understand, like i just dont get it. really... like what's is the point? can someone explain? really? explain. sigh...

• does anyone here care about the show Game of Thrones?? i mean l really liked the game, but it seems like no one talks about show. i mean i know it is not on yet until April (god... i cant take it, SHOW ME A TRAILER HBO!!) and last season wasnt exactly greatest, i enjoyed it, and it had some controversies this past season to go with it. but with the recent photos,short footage and teasers im surprised no one actually talks about it. idk but ever since ive read and watched some videos about the lore i just like to talk about it. i mean i have talked about it but mostly to strangers on either FB or twitter. i know we all strangers here but it is more closed knit... well idk and idk if this will get moved to the GoT section but i just thought i probably shouldnt waste a thread that might not get much shit.

• I thought I'd never find one!

enter image description here

• It's the "funny" voice of the guy...

jamex1223 posted: »

IT IS LITERALLY THE MOST FUCKING IDIOTIC SHIT I EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET. Trust me, I've seen some stupid ass shit in the internet and this

• I'm actually using it a lot in deathmatches lately. I really got used to it. ;P

Hell, it even helped me improve my score in deathmatch and I was actually 5th on one cause of the MP7.

@Wolfenus54 You should use the MP7 in cs now, you were actually pretty good.

• Trying to save for season pass for Fallout 4, goddamnit it Steam.

Gary-Oak posted: »

The Lost Planet series is on sale on steam. If anyone buys Lost Planet 2, add me and we can coop. Steam name: Confused Potato

• edited February 2016

Now I know what to give you for a late birthday present.

And no it's not a legit MP7 SMG.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I'm actually using it a lot in deathmatches lately. I really got used to it. ;P Hell, it even helped me improve my score in deathmatch and I was actually 5th on one cause of the MP7.

• Wow, and for a minutes, I thought you were going to give me a MP7 skin :P

Oh well. xP

Now I know what to give you for a late birthday present. And no it's not a legit MP7 SMG.

• He should try throwing his knife.

@Wolfenus54 You should use the MP7 in cs now, you were actually pretty good.

• So did any of you see Deadpool yet? I saw it last night. What did you think?

• edited February 2016

The issue is the year long wait between seasons, HBO does nothing to keep the show relevant during that time.

jamex1223 posted: »

does anyone here care about the show Game of Thrones?? i mean l really liked the game, but it seems like no one talks about show. i mean i k

• I loved that game for the price I paid it's the best game I ever played at that price it's a masterpiece imo

Has anyone played Call of Juarez: Gunslinger? I think it's a severely underrated game.

• @Saltlick123 : @GoldenPaladin : @Duck_Hunt

I'm going to a Bernie Sanders 'roadside event' tonight. I need a good slogan for my sign. Any ideas?

• Saw it a couple of weeks ago, I absolutely loved it.

Brodester08 posted: »

So did any of you see Deadpool yet? I saw it last night. What did you think?

• Make America Great Again.

BigBlindMax posted: »

@Saltlick123 : @GoldenPaladin : @Duck_Hunt I'm going to a Bernie Sanders 'roadside event' tonight. I need a good slogan for my sign. Any ideas?

• I also loved it, I was a bit unsure since I'm not really into superheroes, but it was really cool and pretty funny.

Saw it a couple of weeks ago, I absolutely loved it.

• Anyone remembers the days I used to roam these lands?

• I am lel

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Wow, and for a minutes, I thought you were going to give me a MP7 skin :P Oh well. xP

• yea

TWDFan86 posted: »

Anyone remembers the days I used to roam these lands?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.