Season Two AU by Badgershite (Fan-made)

Comments

• I know you probably don't plan on using him but Cregan looks like a really cool and demented character.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Part 2.13 (People are gonna be like 'what the hell is going on?') So, lemme explain: Ludd sent the Warricks to clear out Stillport (th

• edited March 2016

I don't want to use him because I don't want to necessarily oversaturate the amount of characters that play a part in the story - I suppose it's sort of the downside of naming a lot of the generic soldiers because it gives people more to keep track of and can get confusing (though that's why there's a wiki). I'm pretty sure I won't use him for anything, but he might be mentioned again at some point.

Also I can post a picture of his face from a better angle if people want, to see the full effects of those burns.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I know you probably don't plan on using him but Cregan looks like a really cool and demented character.

• A picture would be awesome!

I don't want to use him because I don't want to necessarily oversaturate the amount of characters that play a part in the story - I suppose

• enter image description here

A picture would be awesome!

• Cool hairstyle. 69/10 best hairstyle of the AU.

• I get the feeling that there's something really fucked up/scary about Randyll's eyes, based on the way you've been hiding them so far

Part 2.14 (Tomorrow we're back to Talia.)

• There's definitely... something up with his face.

ranger563 posted: »

I get the feeling that there's something really fucked up/scary about Randyll's eyes, based on the way you've been hiding them so far

• That smile creeps me out. He looks psycho.

(Cue Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho theme)

• I loved that "Thanks for the input" part XD

Torrhen is great, I love his dangerous, scheming side, and the way he acts at Highpoint.

Part 2.14 (Tomorrow we're back to Talia.)

• Part 2.15 (Oh looky, a choice!)

(Also Talia's gone slightly mental.)

• Heh, I'm always in minority when it comes to choices. People will definitely vote to keep the knife, but I'd toss it. It's a reminder of what happend and looking at it is going to make Talia feel worse. Sure, weapons are hard to come by, but Talia is going through so much, I guess, I just want her to have less things burdening her mind, even though it's not likely to do any good. Plus, Torrhen has returned it to her, and I personally wouldn't want to keep anything having to do with Torrhen.

Part 2.15 (Oh looky, a choice!) (Also Talia's gone slightly mental.)

• I'd actually keep it for the exact opposite reasons :)

Krapinka posted: »

Heh, I'm always in minority when it comes to choices. People will definitely vote to keep the knife, but I'd toss it. It's a reminder of wha

• As a reminder of Torrhen? Or what? Don't quite get what the opposite reasons can be.

MOBZIKK posted: »

I'd actually keep it for the exact opposite reasons

• Overall, it's a reminder of what she's been through so I'd prefer she keep the knife (even if it hurts) to make her stronger.

As a reminder of Torrhen? Or what? Don't quite get what the opposite reasons can be.

• Not gonna lie, I would have done the same.

Heh, I'm always in minority when it comes to choices. People will definitely vote to keep the knife, but I'd toss it. It's a reminder of wha

• The same.

Overall, it's a reminder of what she's been through so I'd prefer she keep the knife (even if it hurts) to make her stronger.

• I know keeping it won't be good for Talia's mental state with everything that's happen... But currently, that dagger is the only weapon they have between her and Elaena, unless they've got a sword somewhere? Wouldn't it be wiser to keep it in case they got into a bad situation?

• I guess, I'm just more used to telltale's concept of choice-making, where nothing really changes the major outcome, aside from choices you make in the last episode, lol. In game I've mostly made choices, that I liked more, rather than those, than seemed smarter; two good examples are telling Tyrion the truth and helping Sera out with Margery - those were supposed to change something, make matters worse for me, but they didn't. Although, this might be different in the au, but, I guess, people have already chosen keeping it even without my help :Ь

Kotar posted: »

I know keeping it won't be good for Talia's mental state with everything that's happen... But currently, that dagger is the only weapon they

• I can understand that thought process but my main concern is with how Talia and Co seem to attract trouble, right now, and I'd rather have her hold onto the dagger if she needs to use it in a tight situation. No clear idea if it will come into play later on or if it will be glossed over. I suppose also, if Grag Warrick is still coming after them, that it would be best to have it then leave it behind, no? Because that could be a way for him to pick up on their trail. Though, he probably had a late start after them with everything that happened in Sown in Sorrow unless the Postern Gate isn't actually fully blocked off as we were led to believe?

I guess, I'm just more used to telltale's concept of choice-making, where nothing really changes the major outcome, aside from choices you m

• I chose toss, unsurpringly it likely won't win. I like to think that Talia doesn't want anything from Torrhen Whitehill. Also she used it for her first kill which is obviously scaring her. In her eyes that knife is tainted.

Part 2.15 (Oh looky, a choice!) (Also Talia's gone slightly mental.)

• Technically it's from Lyarra Glenmore, Torrhen just confiscated it and then gave it back.

I chose toss, unsurpringly it likely won't win. I like to think that Talia doesn't want anything from Torrhen Whitehill. Also she used it for her first kill which is obviously scaring her. In her eyes that knife is tainted.

• Ahh I see. Well my opinion of it being tainted still stands.

Technically it's from Lyarra Glenmore, Torrhen just confiscated it and then gave it back.

• Good old Ethan profile picture is back !

Ahh I see. Well my opinion of it being tainted still stands.

• Yeah, I changed back because I'm too used to it.

Good old Ethan profile picture is back !

• She really should have tossed that knife

• Damn teenagers... XD

I do recall Talia haviing quite the temper in season 1.

Part 2.17 (Talia being a typical teenager.)

• Talia's frowns are killing me! :o

I like that you're having her grow a bit moody.

Part 2.18 (That grief tho)

• Poor Talia. Though I imagine she wouldn't feel any better if she left Elaena behind. Or both of them.

I do hope that she'll be okay.

Part 2.18 (That grief tho)

• I wonder how/if they're gonna get out of that one...

Part 2.19 (Tensions rise. Explosiveness happens.)

• Did this character appeared already in your AU? (I'm following your work since a month so I didn't catch everything yet)
    Let's hope she will have somehow a good use of her dagger.

I wonder how/if they're gonna get out of that one...

• I belive that that was directed at @JakeSt123 and not me, right?

Euron posted: »

Did this character appeared already in your AU? (I'm following your work since a month so I didn't catch everything yet) Let's hope she will have somehow a good use of her dagger.

• Hum, I always used the button "reply" of the last answer of a mini thread. When I do that it gives you a notification and not for the others if I get it?
    And the question was open to everyone.

I belive that that was directed at @JakeSt123 and not me, right?

• edited March 2016

Yeah, he's been in it quite a few times. (welcoming torrhen to Ironrath, taking talia to her chambers at ironrath here and here, and here attempting to follow Talia & elaena out of Ironrath, which is why he's suddenly showed up now.)

Also worth pointing out he's in The Lost Lords:

enter image description here

As well as being the dude who brought the gate down in A Nest of Vipers:

enter image description here

Did this character appeared already in your AU? (I'm following your work since a month so I didn't catch everything yet) Let's hope she will have somehow a good use of her dagger.

• I didn't know you did that, it just confused me because you said "your AU" and I thought it was directed to Jake.

Hum, I always used the button "reply" of the last answer of a mini thread. When I do that it gives you a notification and not for the others if I get it? And the question was open to everyone.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.