DURR PLANT IS LOVE, DURR PLANT IS LIFE

• DURR PLANT IS CANCER, I REPEAT, DURR PLANT IS CANCER

FTFY.

Eryka posted: »

DURR PLANT IS LOVE, DURR PLANT IS LIFE

• ErykaEryka Banned

You are cancer

Wolfenus54 posted: »

DURR PLANT IS CANCER, I REPEAT, DURR PLANT IS CANCER FTFY.

• enter image description here

Also rude af.

You are cancer

• ErykaEryka Banned

I still love you cancer

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Also rude af.

• I just finished Lady Midnight and holy shit!

THERE IS ANOTHER HERONDALE. Though I don't trust that Kit kid farther than I can throw him.

• Do any of you have twitter? I really people to follow.

• I have a twatter.

lottii-lu posted: »

Do any of you have twitter? I really people to follow.

• Oh I already know that, Nat sent me the links to some of your twitters

Brodester08 posted: »

I have a twatter.

• That feeling when you feel like you Ac'd a test and really got a C. MOTHERFUCKER

And when you feel like you bombed a test and actually got a B. wow.

• edited March 2016

@2614118 = enter image description here

and wew I got 1300 points added to my grade in English class for just doing some 10 page packet that I had to put correct punctuation on (She didn't grade it for accuracy, it was just for doing it)

• Do you follow me? pls follow me :(

Oh I already know that, Nat sent me the links to some of your twitters

• Damn you gonna be telling everyone about what we be talking in PMs

Oh I already know that, Nat sent me the links to some of your twitters

• Already do, I'm treezies_

Brodester08 posted: »

Do you follow me? pls follow me

• Reminds me of the time where I knew I was gonna fail a math exam but I scored a 86% so I passed the test, not many passed only about 5 others in my class did.

That feeling when you feel like you Ac'd a test and really got a C. MOTHERFUCKER And when you feel like you bombed a test and actually got a B. wow.

• That feeling is always awesome.

The disappointment is strong within me right now though. :( Gotta concentrate.

Reminds me of the time where I knew I was gonna fail a math exam but I scored a 86% so I passed the test, not many passed only about 5 others in my class did.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited March 2016

Holy shit. I miss high school. College has almost no extra credit.

@2614118 = and wew I got 1300 points added to my grade in English class for just doing some 10 page packet that I had to put correct punctuation on (She didn't grade it for accuracy, it was just for doing it)

• I'm worried about what that gif is suppost to mean.

@2614118 = and wew I got 1300 points added to my grade in English class for just doing some 10 page packet that I had to put correct punctuation on (She didn't grade it for accuracy, it was just for doing it)

• I love Tom Petty. How many other musicians can say they've done songs with Bob Dylan and The Bangles?

• dont you hate it when people say annoying thing for exampleim wanting the codbo3 season pass because the original map is getting boring so i speak about getting it next week and my dad decides tosay if you dont buy it then youre saving 34.99. yeah but if i dont buy it how the hell am i supposed to play the dlc im buying it anyway

• Bangles were the shit. I grew up with my parents playing their stuff.

Johro posted: »

I love Tom Petty. How many other musicians can say they've done songs with Bob Dylan and The Bangles?

• It means precious cinnamon roll.....I thought you were on Tumblr long enough to know that.

I'm worried about what that gif is suppost to mean.

• i know that feeling with my driving theory test thought i was gonna fail and actually passed

Reminds me of the time where I knew I was gonna fail a math exam but I scored a 86% so I passed the test, not many passed only about 5 others in my class did.

• My messages are too long-winded for Twitter. Except this one.

Do any of you have twitter? I really people to follow.

• Well growing up is about sacrificing what you want. Having the money for something you want, but having to choose to spend it on something else. $35 American for a season pass is pretty steep. If you're one of those people that plays 2 games for a year, then it's justifiable, but if you'll be moving on to a different game in a month, it's something to think about. Budgeting is fun!

• Here's Handsome Yak, you can see he is currently getting milked like shit.

enter image description here

• ErykaEryka Banned

It's shit.

Kill yourself

Here's Handsome Yak, you can see he is currently getting milked like shit.

• Y-you're shit!

Runs away

It's shit. Kill yourself

• Honestly, Handsome Yak sounds like a Swedish pronunciation of Handsome Jack, nice coincidence!

Here's Handsome Yak, you can see he is currently getting milked like shit.

• Ofcourse, I was going for that!

I just thought of a clever pun and I had to make it true.

ZapThroat posted: »

Honestly, Handsome Yak sounds like a Swedish pronunciation of Handsome Jack, nice coincidence!

• So....did you know that it's possible to milk horses?

I do.

Not sure if this is ever gonna help me in life, but hey, knowledge is power, right?

• edited March 2016

I'll be milking horses when a zombie apocolypse breaks out, thanks.

So....did you know that it's possible to milk horses? I do. Not sure if this is ever gonna help me in life, but hey, knowledge is power, right?

• It's part of being a mammal.

You can milk dogs, cats, mice....

So....did you know that it's possible to milk horses? I do. Not sure if this is ever gonna help me in life, but hey, knowledge is power, right?

• SPRING BREAK IS HERE!

Study hall was great today; my teacher's boyfriend brought us cookies and cheeseburgers , and we watched a movie we'd started in math class.

• I wanna have a relationship before I die but I'm too suck.

Pls help

• SPRING YAAAAS

ITS SO WARM AMD COMFORTABLE

BYE BYE COLD UR A FUCKBOY

SPRING BREAK IS HERE! Study hall was great today; my teacher's boyfriend brought us cookies and cheeseburgers , and we watched a movie we'd started in math class.

• So I put in an application to do work experience for my local council. After a few weeks of waiting, I called them again to find out that they couldn't put me exactly where they wanted me, so I told them to give me whatever they could. That was on Thursday, and I'm really hoping they call back soon because I need my forms back at my school pretty damn soon.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.