Season Two AU by Badgershite (Fan-made)

Comments

• It's just I didn't understand how the reply system worked until today ^^

I didn't know you did that, it just confused me because you said "your AU" and I thought it was directed to Jake.

• edited March 2016

Thanks for the constructive answer, it's always a pleasure to get one!
    To be honest I didn't recognize him at all, the new set of armor also didn't helped.
    So it's more bad than I thought, I wonder how this will turn out :P

JakeSt123 posted: »

Yeah, he's been in it quite a few times. (welcoming torrhen to Ironrath, taking talia to her chambers at ironrath here and here, and here at

• I see he eventually found a way around.

Part 2.19 (Tensions rise. Explosiveness happens.)

• After about ten minutes he successfully glitched through the gate.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I see he eventually found a way around.

• Grag playing mind games.

Part 2.20 (I still find that face in the fifth panel hilarious.)

• Good thing Talia didn't throw that dagger: she can now pretend to cooperate to get closer to Grag then go stabby on him >:)

• Gotta keep in mind I made this scene before people chose to keep the dagger, so it won't come into play immediately.

I mean, I'd like it to but I suppose having posts continue to come out daily and have the choice come into play a bit later is preferable to constant breaks, right?

MOBZIKK posted: »

Good thing Talia didn't throw that dagger: she can now pretend to cooperate to get closer to Grag then go stabby on him

• Agreed, whichever outcome you have in mind, I'm sure it'll be great :)

Gotta keep in mind I made this scene before people chose to keep the dagger, so it won't come into play immediately. I mean, I'd like it

• Elaena's little sister? Oh Gods, did they find Lyarra? I was hoping Talia would find her first again.

• @JakeSt123

I really appreciate the work u are doing. Thank you for a little bit of entertainment each day. One question: Will we see some Gared soon? :)

• edited March 2016

I'd be spoiling future plot even if I denied it so the best I can say right now is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WalkerHH93 posted: »

@JakeSt123 I really appreciate the work u are doing. Thank you for a little bit of entertainment each day. One question: Will we see some Gared soon?

• I really hope those two got some kind of plan other than being dragged back to Ironrath by that arse.

Part 2.21 (Another funny Grag expression)

• Part 2.22 (This one is definitely worth checking out)

And don't post spoilers without a spoiler warning, dudes.

• That was extremely convenient. I wonder who he is...

Part 2.22 (This one is definitely worth checking out) And don't post spoilers without a spoiler warning, dudes.

• It's Namond, Elaena's eldest brother. Earlier in the story Torrhen beat the ever-loving shit out of him (hence the bruises and the bandage around his head).

• You know, I almost thought that it was Arthur at first, but then I remembered who flayed him.

Nice to see that Namond got out alive from the attack. Would he still save them if Talia had ran to safety with Lyarra instead, or would it be someone else?

Part 2.22 (This one is definitely worth checking out) And don't post spoilers without a spoiler warning, dudes.

• I think, knowing that Elaena was there, he would have helped them no matter what. He's not the sort of person to let a kid get captured, either. Any more. Considering, y'know, it was him who sold Talia out to Torrhen in the first place.

But we'll get into that once he has the chance to monologue.

• tomorrow on the s2au:

enter image description here

• YES!! My favourite Glenmore. I was literally all "please be Namond, please be Namond, please be Namond"

• 'Gared' mentionned, get HYPE ! On a more serious note, can't wait to see where those two end up.

Part 2.24 (Royland in a pot.)

• I felt like Beskha was the hound for a moment.

"What the fuck's a Gared?"

Part 2.24 (Royland in a pot.)

• Loving the Gared references! I think Gared and Beskha are kinda similar in a way. Both consider the Forresters family and both aren't related to them by blood.

Super excited to see Namond tommorow! :D

Part 2.25 (Surprisingly we're back to Talia tomorrow :O )

• Here's an interesting question for you all based off of a question I got on tumblr; what sort of voices do you imagine for the characters who are exclusive to the AU?

Also here's some quick sketches I did of characters from the au:

enter image description here

• I've been trying to imagine a good voice for Namond for a while now. :p

Nothing's coming to me!

I imagine it being a lighter voice. Not high pitched, but not as loud and deep as Gregor or Ludd's.

Here's an interesting question for you all based off of a question I got on tumblr; what sort of voices do you imagine for the characters who are exclusive to the AU? Also here's some quick sketches I did of characters from the au:

• I like to imagine Namond sort of has a voice like Damien, but with a Northern accent. He seems like he'd be soft spoken.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I've been trying to imagine a good voice for Namond for a while now. Nothing's coming to me! I imagine it being a lighter voice. Not high pitched, but not as loud and deep as Gregor or Ludd's.

• Yeah, exactly!

I like to imagine Namond sort of has a voice like Damien, but with a Northern accent. He seems like he'd be soft spoken.

• edited March 2016

Namod really likes to give girls to the Whitehills... First Elaena, then Talia...

Part 2.27 (Namond and Elaena have some unresolved issues)

• He feels pretty shitty about it. I think Torrhen unknowingly knocked some sense into him.

Namod really likes to give girls to the Whitehills... First Elaena, then Talia...

• Exclusive look at Namond losing his ear:

enter link description here

(To be honest this scene is what inspired him to lose the ear. I was originally gonna go with losing an eye but man I've overdone that in the past. There's like, four characters missing eyes in the AU, so now I'm thinking more about it when I give characters unique appearances - such as Cregan Warrick and the mysterious Randyll.)

• So... I'm guessing the Glenmores are pretty pissed at the Whitehills right now. Pissed enough to start a war?

He feels pretty shitty about it. I think Torrhen unknowingly knocked some sense into him.

• I don't think he'd admit but I think Namond actually blames himself for Arthurs death.

• That'd depend on what position they're in right now. War may be something in the future, but not immediately if that makes sense?

So... I'm guessing the Glenmores are pretty pissed at the Whitehills right now. Pissed enough to start a war?

• Part 2.28

This is gonna be the last post for a little while. I've almost caught up on my backlog of posts so I need to get to a suitable amount again before I continue posting. It's best I call it for a while here at a suitable point rather than a random point mid-conversation, y'know?

Rest assured, there's still plenty to look forward to:

• Rodrik & Tom finally hunting down Morgryn
    • Randyll hunting down Rodrik & Tom
    • Whatever's up with Randyll's face?
    • More of Torrhen generally being magnificent
    • Talia coping with her new found sentinel-hood and the fact she killed a dude
    • Gared's farm
    • And more : D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.