"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• For a second, I misread that as "Wheel of Fortune game, Please!" and was so confused...

Jeremyoc posted: »

Thread: Wheel of time game. Please!!!! Who wants to see them make a wot game. I think it could be amazing if done by telltale

• kinda like shadow of mordor?

orgelambart posted: »

I was thinking Lord of the Rings, it could be set before the Hobbit, maybe even after the events of the trilogy, maybe even following some o

• This might be just me but... what about a game based on the new Mighty Morphin Power Rangers comics?

Character designs for the comics

it could feature the original actors from the actual show as the voices (Sadly they'd have to find a new actor to play Trini since Thuy Trang passed away in 2001 :( )

• A game with the lore of League of Legends champions would be brilliant.

• Thread: Telltale Marvel

If telltale is going to make a marvel game it should be Jessica Jones or Daredevil

• Attention Telltalegames & all telltale fans!

Boy have I found a known and popular tv series that would be perfect for telltales style of punishing multi choice selection game type.
    this tv series is called... wait for it... DEXTER the hit tv series about a murderer who faces struggle with his family and struggle at his work all whilst dealing with his obsession of murdering murderers. LIKE this post for the Devs to see

• watching daredevil season 2 and i think the punisher would be an amazing game from telltale.

• That's a good suggestion. Perhaps if it were a 6 episode series, each episode you play as a different Ranger and their decisions effect each other.

Trogdorman posted: »

This might be just me but... what about a game based on the new Mighty Morphin Power Rangers comics? it could feature the original ac

• ooh, that's even better than what I would've come up with. Ooh, maybe even a bonus epilogue-y episode centered around Bulk and Skull :D

Spider-Matt posted: »

That's a good suggestion. Perhaps if it were a 6 episode series, each episode you play as a different Ranger and their decisions effect each other.

• I would really to see a game version of 'Day of the Triffids'. I don't know if anyone hear has actually read the John Wyndham novel but it would translate perfectly into an episodic game and would really appeal I'm sure to fans of 'TWD' and 'The Last of Us'. It would also be a fairly original game idea (as original as a story already translated into TV could be). I've not watched the original series and I didn't much care for the BBC version, but the original story was amazing.

• edited March 2016

enter image description here

Wouldn´t that be something? :)

• I'd love to see Telltale to tackle Silent Hill. I think Telltale's high standard for storytelling and player interaction would compliment the series very well.

• Daredevil as a videogame.

• Thread: TTG should....

Do a game based on Archer!! I would so own that game.

• would you have created a game in which the focus would travel to the planet Mars. the name of the game could be Planet Mars. a game on a trip to Mars and all its preparations and anxiety of a trip to the planet.

• Please , create a Mars Game

• I agree, a Daredevil game would be cool!

Kenny/Lee posted: »

Daredevil as a videogame.

• That's a great idea.
    I'd also like to see a Jessica Jones Videogame

Kenny/Lee posted: »

Daredevil as a videogame.

• Jessica Jones
    We got a great detective game out of The Wolf Among Us. We know Jessica would do well too.

• ErykaEryka Banned

enter image description here

fehlipe91 posted: »

Please , create a Mars Game

• A Spider Man game would be awesome imo

• It would be funny if we use quick time events to swing around the city, if failed, Spiderman dies easy as cake. Game over.

A Spider Man game would be awesome imo

• Lol

AronDracula posted: »

It would be funny if we use quick time events to swing around the city, if failed, Spiderman dies easy as cake. Game over.

• I hate to repeat what's already been said, but a Doctor Who game would be amazing. So many possibilities for stories, the plot could change depending on what you do to the timeline, possibly mulitple doctors?
    It just seems like a really great IP to utilise in Telltale's amazing story format.
    If you can get the rights to it.

• Thread: Hellblazer Game.

I just wanted to share with you all my dream idea for a Hellblazer video game.

Title: HELLBLAZER

I know, not the most creative title in the world, but honestly, I think it works just fine.

Developer: Telltale Games

Why Telltale? Well, for one, they've already adapted the Vertigo series 'Fables' into a game called The Wolf Among Us. This makes them a likely candidate for another Vertigo-based game series - Hellblazer

Another reason I think Telltale would be a perfect developer for the game is because they're style and gameplay just suit the world of Hellblazer and the sort of character Constantine is. John isn't about to fight his way through hordes of enemies single handedly.

No sir, John's the sort of guy to manipulate his enemies and friends into fulfilling his goals, use magic to affect surroundings and make difficult (sometimes morally questionable) decisions all for the greater good.

Telltale has proven their brilliance in creating this sort of experience, with their critically acclaimed Walking Dead videogame series.

Gameplay:

Much like Telltale's other games, Hellblazer will be a point and click adventure with a heavy emphasis on choice.

To use The Walking Dead as a frame for reference again, you can interact with objects and pick up relevant ones (such as book with a useful spell, a piece of chalk to draw a sigil or a demonic artifact), investigate objects via your icon/mouse/clicker-thing and perform most options with your right click/A button/X button.

Illusion casting is a major part of the game. John has to choose what his target sees when he puts them in an illusion, in order to trick them. The player chooses from a selection of 4 different illusions depending on who they are casting it on and where. If the illusion is out of place or does not suit the person it is being cast on, they will break the illusion.

Storyline:

The first installment of the game will take place across 5 episodes. Each episode will draw heavily from the source material of the comic to form the plot, yet will not be a direct adaption. For example, the overarching plot will be John attempting to battle against the First of the Fallen and rescue the soul of his damned friend that he was responsible for. In episode 4, it's revealed John has lung cancer, giving him another reason to go after the FotF.

The man himself:

If it were up to me, John would be voiced by Robin Atkin Downes (the voice of Manchester Black in Superman vs the Elite).

Much like in TWD, the player can choose John's responses through a dialogue tree. John's attitude towards certain characters changes based on how he acts. If he decides to act like jerk to one character, he may not be able to count on them later in the game, while if he befriends another character, they may choose to come to his aid (though obviously, that might not always work out so well for them).

John's choice of words can also affect how he gets out of situations. He may choose to use his silver tongue to fool an enemy into siding with him, talk them into killing themselves or, if we can't talk his way out, use an illusion to trick them. These are only some of the examples of how John can apply his charm.

In short:

Have the Walking Dead as a template. Except less zombies and more magic, less Lee/Clementine and more John, less post-apocalypse and more rapture etc. You get the gist.

...Actually, Clementine might be a cool edition.

Oh and just for the hell of it, make this the credits song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=32&v=lV6Sl_u1s3M

• Thread: I dont know if telltale can do this but I have an idea for a game.

I think that Telltale should do a game based off of American Horror Story.

• I love AHS which series is your favorite? for me it would be freak show

• I agree the Doctor Who universe would be perfect for a telltale game needs to be done! Get on it Telltale!

I hate to repeat what's already been said, but a Doctor Who game would be amazing. So many possibilities for stories, the plot could change

• After thinking about it a bit, I think Telltale could make a good "The Incredibles" game. I know there was one a while ago, but it wasn't all that good. The episodic, cool art-style Telltale does would fit great for that series. (And if they got the real cast in, it'd be better. Or, y'know, it features a different character, but in the same world. That could work well.) But, I'm sure their Batman and Marvel series will sate my hunger for Telltale superheroes.

• I want a game like Saw. You play as a character forced to make decisions that can get himself killed or other people killed, while trying to get yourself free/trying to discover the person who is setting all of these traps up.

• edited March 2016

Thread: How about a TTG Mythology game?

I was just conversing with a friend today in our Classical Studies course and we had an idea for Telltale making a game based off of Roman/Greek Mythology(Just think Age of Mythology), and perhaps you play as a character whose decisions cause them to be regarded as either a hero or a villain and your character's actions would affect which Gods you had the favor of. Not a very detailed concept but what do you guys think? Perhaps even base it around the Trojan War?

• You should play heavy rain

RhysAndLee posted: »

I want a game like Saw. You play as a character forced to make decisions that can get himself killed or other people killed, while trying to get yourself free/trying to discover the person who is setting all of these traps up.

• Ghostbusters. And by Ghostbusters I mean Ray, Egon, Peter and Winston

• A star wars game would be awesome

• I think the main thing I'd want in a Doctor Who game would be picking a companion of my choice (assuming they were all original) and picking where to travel to in the TARDIS from say two destinations, so you have two choices of adventure! A multiple Doctors story with one per episode could be interesting though. Alternatively one with supporting characters in the Whoniverse. I think a UNIT, Madame Vastra or River Song game could be fun.

I hate to repeat what's already been said, but a Doctor Who game would be amazing. So many possibilities for stories, the plot could change

• It's about time Telltale Games stopped diddling around and finally give the fans what they REALLY want.

Where's our God damned Murder She Wrote: Season 1 ?!?!?!

• I am aware some others said it, but I think a Scooby Doo game wold be fun. :P Plus it'd be a bit more light hearted compared to some of the other series they had made so far.

• I like that idea, could be a good choice for a more family friendly property, and playing as the different Mystery Machine members could be cool. Velma would be my pick if I was just gonna play one of them.

ShadowDJ posted: »

I am aware some others said it, but I think a Scooby Doo game wold be fun. :P Plus it'd be a bit more light hearted compared to some of the other series they had made so far.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.