what games are you playing?

Comments

• Owning all day everyday in Factions. :)

AGentlman posted: »

The Last Of Us Factions. Left 4 Dead 2 as always.

• Just got Bully for the PS4. It's fucking awesome! Now I know what everyone is talking about lol.

Oh yea and the Jocks in this game can go suck fat dick. Always gangin' up on you.

• Stardew Valley.

Gotta water all dem crops, yo. Yeah, it's very addicting.

• Silent Hill 3 is my favorite too.

Silent Hill 3. But I really liked them all for different reasons.

• OK, let's see, what have we got here...

• Borderlands 2
    • Have to actually get started on the Pre-Sequel once I finish BL 2
    • The Witcher III: Wild Hunt (If I ever decide to re-download it)
    • Just got Mortal Kombat X (It's my first MK game, I'm not sure whether this is just because I haven't played a fighting game in a LONG time, but it seems pretty different to the ones I've played, mainly Tekken. The block button is a LOT more useful, but that's probably because I've gotten smarter with age. I like to use actual combos rather than mashing every button on the controller like I used to do. Even though I'm pretty shit, I'm still lovin' it.)
    • Destiny (Lovin' it. I can understand how it gets dry after a whole year and a half, but I only got it a couple months ago, I'm pretty hyped for the new content update.)

ps4 hdmi port, y u break :(

enter image description here

• STEINS GATE

AGenesis posted: »

I have a huge backlog of games I'm chucking away little by little. But anyways, the games I'm currently playing are: * KOTOR * Steins

• by myself Walking dead Michonne.

Co op: Borderlands 2 with my brother and possible soon step brother.

• GTA 5, BLACK OPS III, FALLOUT 4.

Played Borderlands 2 alot but not been on it for a while

• One thing that's really bothering me about Skyrim, how quickly your followers give up.
    "Oh you jumped over a log because there wasn't a way around? Well fuck that, you're on your own."
    I get that they were trying to get away from teleporting companions, but there's a reason games do it. I'd much rather they just pop out of nowhere rather than me having to go fetch them and teleport both of us to where we're going after I find it on my own.

I'm enjoying the game, but that aspect is really annoying.

• Fallout: New Vegas.
    • Fallout 3.
    • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
    • The Walking Dead: Michonne.
  • Those are the only games you play and cs is basically a never-ending game

Wolfenus54 posted: »

* Fallout: New Vegas. * Fallout 3. * Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. * The Walking Dead: Michonne.

• Eh, I used to play more games, actually. But now, I just play those because I'm way too addicted to them (except for Michonne, of course).

Those are the only games you play and cs is basically a never-ending game

• Pokemon red, as in the original? I played that like almost 20 years ago... whoa

I have a huge backlog of games I'm chucking away little by little. But anyways, the games I'm currently playing are: * KOTOR * Steins

• I had bully on 360 I think I was thinking of getting it again. I try to avoid buying digital though so I can trade in later

Just got Bully for the PS4. It's fucking awesome! Now I know what everyone is talking about lol. Oh yea and the Jocks in this game can go suck fat dick. Always gangin' up on you.

• Whats that is it like harvest moon I like that type of gameplay

Pipas posted: »

Stardew Valley. Gotta water all dem crops, yo. Yeah, it's very addicting.

• I found the lack of colour and vibrancy draining after a while, I couldn't play for hours like I could with oblivion

Johro posted: »

One thing that's really bothering me about Skyrim, how quickly your followers give up. "Oh you jumped over a log because there wasn't a wa

• edited April 2016

Yes. They recently released the original Red, Blue, and Yellow on the 3DS store in celebration for the franchise's 20th anniversary for $10 each. You can also choose to play Red and Blue in the original black and white (black and green) screen as well.

Pokemon red, as in the original? I played that like almost 20 years ago... whoa

• MSG 3: Snake Eater & Dead Island. It may just be me, but CQC in the 360 HD edition does not really work for me at all. DI is really wearing on me and pissing me off.

• Can you trade pokemon online now otherwise collecting 'em all might be impossible

Yes. They recently released the original Red, Blue, and Yellow on the 3DS store in celebration for the franchise's 20th anniversary for $10

• Yeah. I've personally never played Harvest Moon, but I heard it's heavily inspired by it.

Whats that is it like harvest moon I like that type of gameplay

• Don't know about online trading, but you can still trade with a friend near you via wifi if you both have any type of 3DS/2DS and any of the original Poke'mon games.

Can you trade pokemon online now otherwise collecting 'em all might be impossible

• Sadly, the Scholarship Edition wasn't for PS4. :(

I had bully on 360 I think I was thinking of getting it again. I try to avoid buying digital though so I can trade in later

• edited April 2016

Cool. I liked how there was an unlockable light saber and flamethrower.

Silent Hill 3 is my favorite too.

• Yeah. Plus I love Heather a lot more than any of the protagonists, and her story is by far the most interesting. Plus, while Silent Hill 2 and 4 were certainly scary, I always get a good scare out of SH3 no matter how many times I play... and of course, I also get a bit emotional when Heather gets home.

Cool. I liked how there was an unlockable light saber and flamethrower.

• Caughs Tale of Two Wastelands.... now! Combines Fallout 3 and NV into one game and it's awesome.

Eh, I used to play more games, actually. But now, I just play those because I'm way too addicted to them (except for Michonne, of course).

• I agree. It scared me good at some parts. And the part when Heather gets home was sad and unexpected.

Yeah. Plus I love Heather a lot more than any of the protagonists, and her story is by far the most interesting. Plus, while Silent Hill 2 a

• Yeah. I was really shocked that they killed Harry in such a way, especially considering how huge he was as a character. I think the scariest parts for me are the random events that can happen. Like watching Valtiel drag a nurse away in the dark world Hospital, the Mirror room, the randomized Valtiel game over screens, and the damn haunted house. Gets me every time dude.

I agree. It scared me good at some parts. And the part when Heather gets home was sad and unexpected.

• I'm kind of detoxing from video games because I over did it so to speak by playing too many games at once. So right now I'm playing NBA 2k16. Just a mind numbing fun sports game

• If only I had the GOTY edition of F3 and the Ultimate Edition of F:NV. :(

I only have the vanilla versions :\

Kameraden posted: »

Caughs Tale of Two Wastelands.... now! Combines Fallout 3 and NV into one game and it's awesome.

• I'm really loving Dragon Age II, despite the negativity towards it, I personally love it, not many games feel fun for me to play through multiple times.

• It's not a bad game. The issue most people have is that it took the first game, and made it for a wider audience. The lore is stripped down, the combat is more what people are used to, the choices and dialogue are more defined. Depending on what you like in a game, you may prefer DA2 to DAO(I know one of my friends does).

Personally, I liked DA2, but I loved DAO. It really starts you on a negative path after you play the first game. The first game has multiple prologues and weapons aren't tied to classes. The second game starts off, almost literally, walking you through the prologue and hands you your weapon.

prink34320 posted: »

I'm really loving Dragon Age II, despite the negativity towards it, I personally love it, not many games feel fun for me to play through multiple times.

• edited April 2016
    • NBA 2K16

• TWD Michonne

• TLOU online

Although I do go back to other games occasionally

• Honestly, the only thing I hated in DA2 were repeating locations. Oh and certain person's behaviour at the end of the game. Otherwise, it's a pretty good game. And the story DLCs for it are amazing, I really recommend playing them if you haven't already.

prink34320 posted: »

I'm really loving Dragon Age II, despite the negativity towards it, I personally love it, not many games feel fun for me to play through multiple times.

• Right now Arkham City.

• I thought there was plenty of color in most places, the far north being a key exception.

I found the lack of colour and vibrancy draining after a while, I couldn't play for hours like I could with oblivion

• edited April 2016

Considering its "open" nature I'm not really sure. Mansion's ground map thingy shows that I have two primal bonfires on it.

Dark Souls II - Scholar of the First Sin Ayyyyy! How far are you in the game right now?

• Awesome. I've lit all four so far and I'm past Castle Drangelic. Quick tip though, Don't go into the Iron Keep without a good shield, many projectiles, a ton of healing items, and some human effigies. It's a good place to farm souls since each enemy gives about 1,000 souls, but it's just absolutely horrible as an area and you will probably die tons of times.

Clord posted: »

Considering its "open" nature I'm not really sure. Mansion's ground map thingy shows that I have two primal bonfires on it.

• edited April 2016

It is a Mod that requires you to own both Fallout 3 and Fallout NV Preferably with all the DLC for both as well, it might even be required to have all the DLC. The Mod is for New Vegas, it comes with a program that will scan/copy all the files/data it needs from Fallout 3 (that is installed as normal) then inserts them into Fallout NV in the way that people insert mods. When you start a new game with TTW it will then start you in the Capital Wasteland's Vault 101 instead of Goodsprings Nevada.

That being said Fallout 3 it adds and changes everything into NV's gameplay. So things like the Chinese Pistol are actually good weapons and come with Weapon modifications similar to Fallout NV weapons. As well as the DR system being pretty much replaced with NV's DT system which makes gameplay insanely more difficult, and I loved it! You can even play Hardcore mode which is a pain in Fallout 3 because well.... explosives everywhere, and not enough doctor bags to go around even if you buy a lot of them off doctors. lol

Over all it is an amazing experience. A few Bethesda staff even helped with the mod when the modder had some problems, and the modders was granted permission to add an Easter Egg in the Train Station used to transit back and forth between wastelands. ie the "Train Table" at the Washington Union Station shows Boston # 2015. ie reference that Fallout 4 was coming out in 2015. In short it is likely the only Mod that has Bethesda support. It is also the best Mod that exist for Fallout 3 because it pretty much replaces Survival Mods, Weapon Modification Mods, and makes stuff like that no longer necessary as it just uses NV's game play which already came with stuff like that.

It also comes with all the Skills/Perks/Bobbleheads/collectables from both games, so you can find sometimes Fallout NV weapons in Fallout 3, and vice versa. Personally I'm just happy the modders made weapons that Fallout 3 had which were useless and pointless like the .32cal Revolver and the Chinese Pistol and made them actually useful. Personally wish the Revolver would of been made to a .38 Cal instead of the .22LR Cal they switched it to but oh well. lol

Some people argue that it isn't Lore Friendly, but they forget that NV takes place years after Fallout 3, so who says the Lone Wondorer didn't travel west and become the Courier yes? Would explain why the Courier survived a bullet to the brain as well being the Lone Wondorer lost some brain already in Point Lookout. lol

If only I had the GOTY edition of F3 and the Ultimate Edition of F:NV. I only have the vanilla versions

Sign in to comment in this discussion.