The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You know, that thing after you name is "moderator" I want.mine to be that.

Umm, what?

• Oh yeah and this.

Brodester why did u tell the it.

Brodester08 posted: »

He's asking some dirty favours.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited April 2016

Is this the tag you wanted sir?

enter image description here

You know, that thing after you name is "moderator" I want.mine to be that.

• Ooo, I just got No Turning Back, I'm going to quickly read like 3 volumes before I read it.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited April 2016

Well, at least you were de-modded for your actions, lol.

• OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

• Same here! Just got it in the mail today!

Ooo, I just got No Turning Back, I'm going to quickly read like 3 volumes before I read it.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited April 2016

I just realized what you were talking about, after thinking very very hard about it. Yeah, that happens sometimes.

Correction, that thing always happens when I had a new post, I just need to refresh or move pages and the tag will be back.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Well, at least you were de-modded for your actions, lol.

• Alright I'm going in, just read from A New Beginning to Life and Death, here we go!

Same here! Just got it in the mail today!

• It's Telltale's way of reminding you that you're not omnipotent.

I just realized what you were talking about, after thinking very very hard about it. Yeah, that happens sometimes. Correction, that thing always happens when I had a new post, I just need to refresh or move pages and the tag will be back.

• I'll be sure to keep that in mind.

Come over to the west coast and get a Number 1 on the In 'N' Out Burger menu. Your life will be complete.

• I've been watching a lot of Jacksepticeye's Undertale Let's Play lately ; I love the voices he does for the characters , especially Papyrus and Flowey.

• Great. Funhaus' channel is losing a lot of people. :(

First Spoole leaves, AND NOW JOEL! AND JOEL IS ACTUALLY ONE OF MY FAVORITES.

• Thanks.

• Quantum Break, a probably decent game only exclusive to XB1 and Windows 10. Well, I ain't getting that game anytime soon.

• edited April 2016

U

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

Well, that was awkward. Finally got the courage to tell my mom I've been having suicidal thoughts and suspect I'm bipolar. I guess this is either the start of something good, or a closing chapter. Only time will tell.

• Awesome review completely agree :)

joshua007 posted: »

So I just saw Batman V Superman Batman Ben Affleck did the Batman part great actualy. I expected a terrible Batman but it was real

• If lis had budget of 6 million and was of that quality of game they will need at least 20 million and new writers to even get it sellable

MichaelBP posted: »

I... I don't know what the fuck this guy was thinking, Anyway, it's already dead. Like all the other kickstarters that try to use cop

edited April 2016

WHO ARE THESE YOUTUBE PEOPLE?!

Christ alive, I feel like internet culture left me behind this year,

Great. Funhaus' channel is losing a lot of people. First Spoole leaves, AND NOW JOEL! AND JOEL IS ACTUALLY ONE OF MY FAVORITES.

• All hail the Xbox One.

Quantum Break, a probably decent game only exclusive to XB1 and Windows 10. Well, I ain't getting that game anytime soon.

• edited April 2016

Yeah, but there won't be an official sequel for a long time, considering how small Dontnod is, I don't think they are capable of handling multiple games at once. Especially since their next game, Vampyr, is open world and is a much larger undertaking than LIS or Remember Me. The earliest I'd expect is 2019-2020.

I don't know why this fan thought he could get away with this "LIS2" kickstarter, considering he was trying to make money off of copyrighted material. I'd like to know who were the 3 fools who gave him 103$, before it was shutdown.

Remember Me had a bigger budget (probably much bigger) compared to LIS, which shows in the visuals alone, but its sales were awful and its reception was average. I believe LIS was actually successful sales wise and it had an overall pretty good critical reception (it's at 85 on PS4/XBO and 83 on PC, on Metacritic), but it wasn't enough for Square Enix to give them some extra time and/or money to fully flesh out one of episode 5's endings, among other things.

Markd4547 posted: »

If lis had budget of 6 million and was of that quality of game they will need at least 20 million and new writers to even get it sellable

edited April 2016

OOLOOLOOLOOLOOLOO!

PS4 players be languishing in Camp Squidward.

All hail the Xbox One.

• edited April 2016

enter link description here

When is this getting remastered for Ps4 we need exclusives to compete with Tomb Raider and Quantum Break?

Xbone rip

• PS4 players be languishing in Camp Squidward.

OOLOOLOOLOOLOOLOO! PS4 players be languishing in Camp Squidward.

• enter image description here

^ Appears when the game assumes that the user is running a pirated copy.

But Quantum Break uses Denuvo, which is uncrackable at the moment. So the game is punishing legit players. Booh! enter image description here

• enter image description here Shhh.

All hail the Xbox One.

• ^ Appears when the game assumes that the user is running a pirated copy.

Lol that's pretty clever.

^ Appears when the game assumes that the user is running a pirated copy. But Quantum Break uses Denuvo, which is uncrackable at the moment. So the game is punishing legit players. Booh!

• So I had another crazy dream this morning, sort of a nightmare/survival simulator. I was on an island resort in which we were a deathrun. I was in the hotel of the resort where I saw in the hall, water and skittles (that's right, skittles) were seeping through a door by a crowd. And suddenly a giant monster burst through the wall by the door, attacking all the people. This monster was actually a fusion of Batman villains. The body is sorta like Bane in Arkham Origins before transforming, it wore the Joker's suit with burnt marks on it, with some fragments of Arkham Deathstroke's armor, it's flesh was that of Clayface. The head was mainly the Joker (his hair slimy and purple) the left side of face was a melted skeleton, the right side of the back of his head was Two Face's mutilated face (minus the normal part) and on the other side, partially buried by Joker's slimy hair was Deathstroke's orange side of the mask.

I ran away from it for some time, hiding in rooms as he searched for me while slaughtering others. He was able to bend reality to his will and made walls into slush-water-and-skittles sharks that consumed even Batman. I was hiding in a closet when suddenly the monster appeared right behind me in the closet! He grabbed me and pulled me into a giant whirlpool or slush, water, and skittles with several round platforms. I crashed onto a platform with the monster landing by me, I thought I was about to be consumed however I suddenly transformed into a monster myself. I had black, chained trenchcoat, flaming hands and a pumpkin head. And so I battled him on even grounds, continuously going deeper down the typhoon. We were falling into the abyss where I plunged my hand into the monster's heart where everything became black when I reached the bottom. And.... I woke up (Dreams must love giving me cliffhangers. Cliffhangers, my arch nemesis.).

So yeah, that Joker creature sounds like something I might try to draw someday. I've been lacking inspiration for quite sometime.

• There are worse ways they could punish pirates. At least it's not like that unkillable enemy in pirated versions of Serious Sam 3. At least I think it was unkillable.

^ Appears when the game assumes that the user is running a pirated copy. But Quantum Break uses Denuvo, which is uncrackable at the moment. So the game is punishing legit players. Booh!

• Fuck the Xbox One. Virtual Boy is where it's at.

All hail the Xbox One.

• Skittles?!

That's oddly specific.

So I had another crazy dream this morning, sort of a nightmare/survival simulator. I was on an island resort in which we were a deathrun. I

• It won't be long until the DRM would simply shut the system down.

MichaelBP posted: »

There are worse ways they could punish pirates. At least it's not like that unkillable enemy in pirated versions of Serious Sam 3. At least I think it was unkillable.

• lol I know, I think I was subconsciously, in a subconscious dream, thinking of an old friend and her skittles.

Skittles?! That's oddly specific.

• Yeah, true. I've been hearing and reading some bad stuff about the PC version of Quantum Break actually.Which is disappointing.

It won't be long until the DRM would simply shut the system down.

• edited April 2016

Since I only have PS3, I haven't been able to enjoy the next gen version (unfortunately I've heard they screwed some things up). I haven't played GTAO in about 3 months (or was it less?). There's literally nothing to do on PS3 GTA now.

My brother, since our account is shared, says we'll make new accounts for PS4 and so I'll have to start from scratch despite loving the prime state my character is in. I'm gonna need a shark card to at least get a little jump start.

so has anyone else noticed how boring gta 5 has got the game is pretty good online but everything that is added in new updates is so damn ex

• edited April 2016

Thanks Markd btw I heard that Justice League Part 1 we will not get Darkseid but Atlantis as an enemy but this are rumors

Markd4547 posted: »

Awesome review completely agree

• YAAAA FOOKIN WAT M8 ELL FOOK U UP M8 1V1 ME AT THE LAST OF US O YE U CANT

LELELELELELELELELELELELELELEL

Sorry 'bout that, I don't even own The Last Of Us anymore :P

OOLOOLOOLOOLOOLOO! PS4 players be languishing in Camp Squidward.

• I'm hoping we get injustice movie

joshua007 posted: »

Thanks Markd btw I heard that Justice League Part 1 we will not get Darkseid but Atlantis as an enemy but this are rumors

• edited April 2016

I would love to see that Joker creature Tobi :)

So I had another crazy dream this morning, sort of a nightmare/survival simulator. I was on an island resort in which we were a deathrun. I

• They're a pretty recent addition to Rooster Teeth. You must have heard of them at least.

They do your basic gaming stuff, but they were pretty awesome at it. And to see their channel losing more people. :'( It breaks my heart.

WHO ARE THESE YOUTUBE PEOPLE?! Christ alive, I feel like internet culture left me behind this year,

Sign in to comment in this discussion.