Favorite quotes of The Wolf Among Us

edited October 2017 in The Wolf Among Us

Now that the finale is over, what are your favorite quotes from the entire season of this game?

My favorites are from the beginning, "This isn't last time" and the end, "You know, just between us, I was gonna let you live. But now..." "You going to miss me." "No. I won't."

Tagged:

Comments

• edited July 2014

Ah, so many good ones. Off the top of my head, I really love this exchange between Bigby and Grendel in episode 1:

"Anyone ever tell you you got a big fuckin' mouth?"
    "Oh, it gets bigger."

Pretty much everything Gren says is gold.

• edited July 2014

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" - Bigby Wolf, 2014

• edited July 2014

"This is the job. You may not like it, but this is the job."

Put that in bold text because I didn't want to feel left out.

• "For fuck's sake"

I know it's not a serious quote or anything like that, but I feel it deserves a mention.

• "Whatever, I'm too out of it to get into it".

Stoned Grendel is best Grendel.

• "Your job is to beat the shit out of Fables?"

Colin in episode 1.

• edited July 2014

Toad: "Furry pricked gobshite....Tell me how to spend my money..." spits

Toad Jr: "Dad? The lights are shaking again."

Toad: What'd i say? You want the Big Bad Wolf to take you away?"

Toad Jr:"No."

Toad:"Then get the fuck back inside!"

• One of the few quotes that made me laugh was in Episode 4, after tapping Johann on the shoulder. "How ya doing?"

• "Woody, I'm gonna break your fucking face."

• edited July 2014

The Bloody Mary speech at episode 5 preview, so good!

"I've heard stories about you. In the old days; how you picked off those men one by one. Oh, how they screamed. "The wolf is coming." And they would wait... hiding anywhere they could squeeze their pathetic shivering corpses. Some would just drop to their knees where they stood, close their eyes... And wait for death. And you'd give it to them. I wish I could have seen it... Oh well." - Bloody Mary

And theres Colin, can't get enough of him!

"Life is easier with friends, Bigby, and we live a long fuckin' time. I know you like this whole Lone Wolf thing you got going for yourself, but I've seen the way you look at Snow, okay? You're not foolin' me" - Colin

• Georgie: 'Oh no! This is a dance club! What the hell am I going to do tonight while the girls are on stage-Harmonica? Kazoo? Whistle a happy tune? Fuckin' unbelievable! Bloody c'mon then!'

(?) Gren won't remember this. Haha...classic Gren! XD

• feh FOOOKS sehks

-Georgie Porgie

"For fuck's sake" I know it's not a serious quote or anything like that, but I feel it deserves a mention.

• Bigby:"Honey,I'm The Big Bad Wolf"

• edited April 2016

I love it when Colin the pig says.

"Im not saying its fair, but its real. People are scared of you."

Something about the way he says that just hit me. And there is a sad truth to it.

• Bigby: "I am feeling pretty f***ing pissed off right now, if I am honest. I'd like to smash everything in this room......(is that a threat?)...Depends on how much you like the furniture."

Crane: "out stories used to be simple. we had a beginning, a middle and a end."

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited April 2016

Some of Georgie's 'words of wisdom' to Nerissa if you just let him keep yelling at her are great.

"You're supposed to be reeling them in, instead you're driving them out the fucking door!"

"You know what they're going to do? They're gonna take their business elsewhere, because you're making them feel fucking MISERABLE!"

Or what he says to you in episode 3 if you smashed up his place

"Oh, d'you miss a spot? Mr. Clean, come to smash up the rest of my place?"

And although it's not technically a line, I still love how you're given the option to just immediately punch him in episode 3. Bigby enters the club, walks over to Georgie, and just punches him square in the face without saying anything. You have no idea how hard that made me laugh when I did that. Georgie's "Fuckin' fuck, man!" afterwards makes it even better. But seriously, that fits Bigby almost perfectly; no-nonsense and to the point, with a little pinch of badass.

• Jersey: Christ. And this fucking guy too?

• "You can't fool this nose. Also I saw the bottle on your desk." - Bigby Wolf

• edited April 2016

My top 5:

"You're not as bad as everyone says you are." - Nerissa/Faith

"You can fuck off if you know what's good for ya! - Bigby

"What a day. Huh, Sheriff? What a fuckin' day." (passes out) - Grendel

"Honey, I'm the Big Bad Wolf." - Bigby

"I'm gonna kill you! - Grendel

• "You really still are the Big Bad Wolf..." That Butcher guy.

• "What a day. Huh, Sheriff? What a fuckin' day." (passes out) - Grendel

Greg won't remember this.

My top 5: "You're not as bad as everyone says you are." - Nerissa/Faith "You can fuck off if you know what's good for ya! - Bigby "

• That was the best moment of the episode, hands down.

AronDracula posted: »

"What a day. Huh, Sheriff? What a fuckin' day." (passes out) - Grendel Greg won't remember this.

• Dont read this comment if u didnt finish all of the episodes

You know? you're not as bad as everyone says you are....- Faith and that stripper Nurrisa

• Bigby: "I just want you to be careful. I almost lost you once-"

Snow: "I'm not yours to lose!"

• edited May 2016

*Episode 2 at the Pudding & Pie

Nerissa: They used to call me the Little Mermaid

Bigby: Are those legs a glamour then?

Nerissa: No, but do you like them? They cost me a lot.

• "How do you think this all works? By being big and being bad" - Bigby.

Colin's reaction to this quotes makes it all the more funny.

"Don't say that shit in front of people, it's embarrassing" - Colin.

• "Was it a Number One or a Number Two? For your sake, I hope it was a Number Two, or else you're probably shitting your pants right now" - Bigby

• Don't forget that Snow shoves him to the wall no matter what you do there, too xD

Deltino posted: »

Some of Georgie's 'words of wisdom' to Nerissa if you just let him keep yelling at her are great. "You're supposed to be reeling them in,

• "See you around, Wolf." - Faith to Bigby (the second time).

""How do you think this all works? By being big and being bad." - Bigby to Colin.

"Some of them, they think it's funny to have their little sleepovers and go into their little bathrooms and say my name five times in the mirror. They find it less funny when I actually show up and feed their lungs to the family dog. And I do that for a hobby. Like golf to relax. This is my job. I like my job." - Bloody Mary when she first appears in the game.

• edited June 2016

"Go fuck on up a beanstalk, Jackie boy." - Grendel to Jack (if you throw him out)

• "How are you today, mr bigby"

"Fuck off bufkin"

• edited June 2016

insert sad face here :

Donkeyskin posted: »

"How are you today, mr bigby" "Fuck off bufkin"

• edited June 2016
    bigdogg0821 posted: »

enter link description here

• Bigby: Mirror Mirror, if you're able, tell me all about this fable.

Mirror: See, was that so hard?

Bigby: Yeah, I'm about two seconds away from kicking a hole in you.

• In the first episode, when Grenn is provoking Bigby by picking on Snow White, there's an option you can pick that leads to Grenn replying with

"I didn't realise you were the bitch of the bitch" and i just found that hilarious for some reason.

• T.J: "Dad borrows things from people who live here! Uhh... Sometimes?"

I'm not sure why but I found that one SOOO adorable! :3

Also:

Bufkin: "Donkeyskin girl, A.K.A. Donkeyskin, A.K.A. (Laughs) Ass'skin..."

P.S: Catch the reference: "...Your job is to f*** pigs?"

• "Hey Ben, see ya." TWAU version. XD

bigdogg0821 posted: »

enter link description here

• edited January 2017

My favorite quotes from the game are these ones said by Nerissa to Bigby:

"Sometimes, we have to find our way through life on our own, grasping and fumbling in the dark."

"People like us get forgotten all the time. When we suffer, we do it in silence, and the world likes it that way. We just...fade. Like we never existed."

"You've been given this job for a reason, and I left Faith at your doorstep because I knew... if anyone stood a chance against the Crooked Man, it was you."

And Lawrence to Bigby: "I was angry at first... when I heard that Lily was getting a funeral. That Holly was getting closure. I wanted that too, and I wanted it for Faith. But then I remembered... Faith lived a story Lily never did. She had her adventure. She got to live in the light of "forever after" with me for a while. So let Lily have a better finish. It all evens out... in the end."

• ---""the last fella put his hand on me...........................ended up with an axe in his head! :) ""--BIGBY

Sign in to comment in this discussion.