The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Burn it or give it to Dan Schneider, same thing tbh.

I found a script for a 22 Episode animated series named "Reaper" I wrote at the beginning of 2015, all 22 episodes are fully written, and ho

• The script is on my hard drive and I'm not burning my computer.

As for Dan Schneider, this is an action and adult themed animated series, didn't he make iCarly or some shit? Not sure he'd make any kind of shit with that.

papai46 posted: »

Burn it or give it to Dan Schneider, same thing tbh.

• I can name 12 waifus that have better personalities and more screentime.

<----- best waifu

• Geez, okay animelord.

I can name 12 waifus that have better personalities and more screentime.

• I was just making a joke with the fact that giving the script to Schneider is the same as burning it.

The script is on my hard drive and I'm not burning my computer. As for Dan Schneider, this is an action and adult themed animated series, didn't he make iCarly or some shit? Not sure he'd make any kind of shit with that.

• Good point. Fuck Schneider.

I was just making a joke with the fact that giving the script to Schneider is the same as burning it.

• That's weaboo to you, you fucking piece of hot ass.

Geez, okay animelord.

• Got to be in a small team for PSP game modding, quite chill and laid-back people.

• Same. Spanish is the worst subject ever.

I received my report card. I have seven "A"s and one "C". Damn chemistry.

• Just look at your own profile or hover over your own handle on a message. You are @2046863.

However, this doesn't actually work to tag someone, in that they don't get a notification when you do it. It's just a shortcut to their profile.

im wondering how you find your tag number on here im just curious what mine is

• Where's the respect for older members these days. We get apologists, trolls and spammers but no humble ones respecting our commitment to the forums :P

• If you keep at it, one day you'll be an older member. I, for one, don't feel that I need respect to be validated. Some people are nice, some people are ignorant and some people are just assholes. Would you like a hug? The first one's free.

Clemenem posted: »

Where's the respect for older members these days. We get apologists, trolls and spammers but no humble ones respecting our commitment to the forums :P

• The best way to get through it is to just remember that you're frickin' awesome to at least one person: yourself.

And that's how I get through life! :D

Where's the respect for older members these days. We get apologists, trolls and spammers but no humble ones respecting our commitment to the forums :P

• Your sarcasm is appreciated. Sort of... I just wish people would understand regardless of personal opinion differences people could understand and respect I'm a fan of Telltale games just the same as the majority and if I hated this place I wouldn't be here

Johro posted: »

If you keep at it, one day you'll be an older member. I, for one, don't feel that I need respect to be validated. Some people are nice, some people are ignorant and some people are just assholes. Would you like a hug? The first one's free.

• I actually wasn't being sarcastic. I try to avoid sarcasm online. It hardly ever reads correctly.

Your sarcasm is appreciated. Sort of... I just wish people would understand regardless of personal opinion differences people could understa

• Pay me to proofread it. ;)

I found a script for a 22 Episode animated series named "Reaper" I wrote at the beginning of 2015, all 22 episodes are fully written, and ho

• But I hate myself, what do I do?

The best way to get through it is to just remember that you're frickin' awesome to at least one person: yourself. And that's how I get through life!

• Then you take a nice long bath, and then you'll be like: "Whoah, me. That was an awesome decision. You're an awesome person!"

But I hate myself, what do I do?

• I haven't the money nor the time to hire somebody to proofread a script that

• 1: I can proofread in a matter of hours
    • and 2: I'm not even sure if I can/will turn in to anything.
    BigBlindMax posted: »

Pay me to proofread it.

• I dunno... Kill yourself with a broadsword?

Or be creative. That's what I do because I don't have a broadsword. Plus it's much more productive.

But I hate myself, what do I do?

• It's right here. Respect, old timers. Respect.

• Congrats on the exams hope you find a good job :)

Euron posted: »

Studies finished for the year 2015-2016. o/ It was last week of exams; "friends" of mine who said they will send me the lessons I missed

• Its kinda like BT here in the UK all the phone lines are from bt and there all crap in my area

Chilled posted: »

They aren't really a 'monopoly'. Just got in at the right time and grew faster and bigger than other internet providers could catch up. They

• In relation to my earlier post, the outages - while ridiculous - had nothing to do with why my modem hasn't updated. You see, the top ups are broadband only, whereas our plan is satellite. Why even give us the option if it isn't even a part of our plan. Furthermore, why not mention it beforehand?

For the third time, fuck Telstra.

Oh, well. No Far Harbour until next month, I guess.

• Thanks and I hope too :P

Congrats on the exams hope you find a good job

• Thanks :) if only other members were as gracious and kind as you

It's right here. Respect, old timers. Respect.

• so i decided to treat myself today and got TFTB for ps4 physical disc (i only had it on ps3 before)

• enter link description here

"You don't know what we've been through."

The first FNAF game to have voice acting (outside from Phone Guy)

• I have no idea what to make of it, the trailer seemed like random clips with menacing music and whispering.

enter link description here "You don't know what we've been through." The first FNAF game to have voice acting (outside from Phone Guy)

• This is the first trailer, there is most likely a second one.

I have no idea what to make of it, the trailer seemed like random clips with menacing music and whispering.

• Can't wait to play this next month.

enter link description here "You don't know what we've been through." The first FNAF game to have voice acting (outside from Phone Guy)

• Has anyone here seen Remember The Titans by any chance?

• What, why? Why didn't you get a different game what possible difference could there be that would make it worth buying again.

And isnt it crossbuy on digital?

so i decided to treat myself today and got TFTB for ps4 physical disc (i only had it on ps3 before)

• It's been a long time but yeah I have seen it.

Has anyone here seen Remember The Titans by any chance?

• I have. Sunshine and that fat guy whose name escapes me used to be favorite characters.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited May 2016

Well to you and @PuhChewyChomp I'm actually sitting in T. C. Williams High Schoolat this very moment, so yeah.

I have. Sunshine and that fat guy whose name escapes me used to be favorite characters.

• Here's to the good ol' days.

It's right here. Respect, old timers. Respect.

• Had to write an essay on it for English earlier this year. Good movie.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.