The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited May 2016

Ayy, nice one, homie!!

enter image description here

I just got my first girlfriend! Her name is Charkira. I've known her for about 4 months. She truly understands me. And we're going out when 9th grade is over

• I can't see it :(

JonDee013 posted: »

Ayy, nice one, homie!!

• Oh... well it's a gif and it's pretty cool.

But you know "well done" and "that's good" were the general, takeaway messages.

I can't see it

• Oh, well thank you :)

Oh... well it's a gif and it's pretty cool. But you know "well done" and "that's good" were the general, takeaway messages.

• Sorry for my late reply too.

Yeah, I say fuck them and it's not really getting back at them if I just tell people what they did.

Sorry if my response is late, I was getting my late breakfast since I didn't see a response while I waited. Hope you don't mind (I was very

• Good job mate, hope it works out.

I just got my first girlfriend! Her name is Charkira. I've known her for about 4 months. She truly understands me. And we're going out when 9th grade is over

• Oh, I see it now XD

Ayy, nice one, homie!!

Good job mate, hope it works out.

• I had my doubts you will like Korra I watched it since it first aired

• [removed]

• Did you take your daily dose of Clorox?

• Careful, you two, you're moving into "banned" territory...

papai46 posted: »

Did you take your daily dose of Clorox?

• Did you take your daily dose of child's tears?

papai46 posted: »

Did you take your daily dose of Clorox?

• I did when Wolfenus caused me to shoot up a school.

Brodester08 posted: »

Did you take your daily dose of child's tears?

• Understandable.

TheFurryOne posted: »

I did when Wolfenus caused me to shoot up a school.

• I'm already pretty far in there as it is. Doesn't matter now.

Careful, you two, you're moving into "banned" territory...

• Hehe, the amount of times you've said that to me before ;)

I'm already pretty far in there as it is. Doesn't matter now.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited May 2016

I'll probably sound like a fucking attention whore and nobody gives a shit anyway about what I'm going to say or you'll just make a joke that I'm a troll cuz lol everybody thinks it's funny. So I'm leaving.. I'm not a part of this community, you guys don't want me here, I don't want to stay, isn't that perfect. So yeah, I'll check if anybody reply something, but who cares anyway, most of you guys just want me to leave.

Edit : Ok, fine, I'm staying.

• What is this, hunny bunch!??

You can't leave me!!! You're going to be my vice-president, while I:

MakeTelltaleGreatAgain

Eryka posted: »

I'll probably sound like a fucking attention whore and nobody gives a shit anyway about what I'm going to say or you'll just make a joke tha

• ErykaEryka Banned

You should try to find another vice-president unless somebody magically change my mind.

What is this, hunny bunch!?? You can't leave me!!! You're going to be my vice-president, while I: MakeTelltaleGreatAgain

• I hope that happens.

You were the first person I recall properly talking to on here.

And you're actually my fave. (Just don't tell anyone).

You should try to find another vice-president unless somebody magically change my mind.

• edited May 2016

I'm sorry if I've ever made you doubt yourself or feel like you don't have any worth. I wanted you to leave or anything like that, and I'm truly sad to see you leave. Sure, people don't like you, but that doesn't matter since there are still quite a bit who do. Including me. I'm sorry about kicking you out of the skype group. You know I never wanted to do that. Just please consider before you do this. I want you to stay, a lot of us want you to stay. I still like you, Eryka. Despite everything negative I've said towards you, I never meant any of it. I hope this will help convince you to stay. I feel like I am one of those at fault for you leaving.

I'll probably sound like a fucking attention whore and nobody gives a shit anyway about what I'm going to say or you'll just make a joke tha

• ErykaEryka Banned

I had enough of this forum and most of the people here. If TFTB S2 happens I'm probably going to come back cuz we need somebody to create new ships.

I hope that happens. You were the first person I recall properly talking to on here. And you're actually my fave. (Just don't tell anyone).

• :(

I had enough of this forum and most of the people here. If TFTB S2 happens I'm probably going to come back cuz we need somebody to create new ships.

• ErykaEryka Banned

When I pmed you earlier I wanted to say something about this but.. Like.. How was I suppose to say it. I liked you guys but I don't know (or can't remember because my memory is just horrible) what big mistake I've made. Ok, ok, maybe sometimes it was too much but, I've never been serious for the weird stuff I said. I thought you guys didn't like me at this point. I wish sometimes that you never added me on this group. It probably sounds weird but the first week I left for good I.. Had some kind of nightmares about what happened, it probably sounds ridiculous..

I'm sorry if I've ever made you doubt yourself or feel like you don't have any worth. I wanted you to leave or anything like that, and I'm t

• ErykaEryka Banned

Hey you fine buddy, I guess somebody changed my mind

• Honestly, I don't want you to leave. Even though you're weird in your way, I wasn't really bothered that much. It makes me sad to see you leave, as I've seen many people leaving this forum and not having any contact with them at all (well most of the people anyways). If you want to leave, it's your choice and I won't stop you. I'm glad that I met you, Eryka. :(

• ErykaEryka Banned

Ok then, I won't die like @Kawaiii and @BigBadPaul you got lucky boi cuz I was about to leave but Bro convinced me to stay with what he said

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Honestly, I don't want you to leave. Even though you're weird in your way, I wasn't really bothered that much. It makes me sad to see you le

• Shitpost Mania 2k16

• I hate when my dad drives >_>. I see where I get my rage and bipolar.

• ErykaEryka Banned

If shitpost is on our mind it should be fine.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Shitpost Mania 2k16

• Off topic doesn't mean having no standards.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Can I create a shitpost thread? Like, nobody is going to complain that we're Shitposting on this thread.

Off topic doesn't mean having no standards.

• No. We don't want to cultivate that kind of culture on these forums. Find somewhere else on the side to post stuff like that.

Can I create a shitpost thread? Like, nobody is going to complain that we're Shitposting on this thread.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Ok.

No. We don't want to cultivate that kind of culture on these forums. Find somewhere else on the side to post stuff like that.

• Nothing personal, but no, it's not fine. It's actually kind of annoying to try and find substantial conversation under mountains of inside jokes and the like.

• ErykaEryka Banned

and the like.

What? The like? The likeS?

BigBlindMax posted: »

Nothing personal, but no, it's not fine. It's actually kind of annoying to try and find substantial conversation under mountains of inside jokes and the like.

• This is actually pretty fucking rude, totally fucking needless.

• ErykaEryka Banned

How's that rude??

This is actually pretty fucking rude, totally fucking needless.

• and the like means "things similar to". Don't act like you don't understand the gist of what I'm saying though.

and the like. What? The like? The likeS?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.