The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Okay, then. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm going to wait for other responses, mate.

• It's so I can get a variety of opinions on these games.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, then. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• hat the fuck did you just fucking say about my grammar, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. You suck at CS:GO shite. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now, I still remembr your IP from the chatzy room, so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

"Spening" seems legit

• The only raids I've been in are Twitch chat raids, I live a sad life.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

hat the fuck did you just fucking say about my grammar, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals,

• Alright, I get that you and others are peeved off that our posts had gotten out of hand, and yes, I agree they did. But we didn't intend for it to happen. It wasn't planned or anything like that, it's simply that one post lead to another and it went on for way longer than expected, lol. I see that some people are blaming me for starting the whole thing when I merely tagged my friend with a joke that I thought wouldn't get any attention other than from my friend. However. You counter-attacking us with the "no job" or "no life" response is completely unfair. I understand it annoyed you, but that was a low blow. Making a personal attack is kinda childish. Now, we're not bad people. I haven't insulted anyone. Maybe try to get to know me and find that I'm not a complete asshole and I'm not here to troll. "Cutting it short" is saying it lightly here lol, but apologies on behalf of me not finding the decency to end it sooner.

Johro posted: »

Random posts need to at least have a coolsome standard. I'm just disappointed. Edited because I love you.

• You suck at CS:GO shite.

Says the one who doesn't play CS:GO ;)

I know that it's a copypasta, but still.

hat the fuck did you just fucking say about my grammar, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals,

• L.A. Noire and no, I haven't played it, stop gossping about my poor ass, omg

I need help making a decision. What game should I play next after I finish F4 and Hitman * Saints Row 4 * Murdered: Soul Suspect *

• GTA 5 so we can play together :p

I need help making a decision. What game should I play next after I finish F4 and Hitman * Saints Row 4 * Murdered: Soul Suspect *

• I don't need to play it to know someone's shit at it, Greeceface.

It's a /s, but still.

You suck at CS:GO shite. Says the one who doesn't play CS:GO I know that it's a copypasta, but still.

• edited May 2016

Murdered soul suspect was surprisingly good, there are some bugs that have never been patched so be careful with that one. Gta was so good I cant fault it Trevor is a great playable character.

Its a good list, the only one I didn't like was dead rising.

Edit: ijust realised I haven't played dead rising 3 I got it mixed up with 2, woops

• You're like Mahidevran

enter image description here

The only raids I've been in are Twitch chat raids, I live a sad life.

• That's it, Marijuana.

1v1 me on CS:GO right now.

Knife only.

#Savage

I don't need to play it to know someone's shit at it, Greeceface. It's a /s, but still.

• ErykaEryka Banned

[removed]

• I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

That's it, Marijuana. 1v1 me on CS:GO right now. Knife only. #Savage

• I'd say Wolfenstein: The New Order, but it seems like I'm in the minority.

• Honestly, I think you should calm down with the lewd comments and that. Don't take it personally, I'm just saying that cause I'm your friend and I care about you. However, it's just something you like to do, so I don't really blame you. If I was you, I would kinda continue joking around and shit.

Yet again, people that respond with rudeness is just pathetic, in my opinion.

• Ha, I'd like to see that, fam. :^)

I doubt you'll be able to, though.

I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

• ErykaEryka Banned

If you look at my comment, I was just saying a normal comment (well I think it was normal)

Honestly, I think you should calm down with the lewd comments and that. Don't take it personally, I'm just saying that cause I'm your friend

• edited May 2016

I'd like to see it, though. I can't be sure if it is normal or not if I won't be able to see it.

But yet again, my point still stands. People that respond to someone by being rude and actually being serious about it is just pathetic.

Edit: Nevermind, I just saw your comment. It was extremely normal. I don't see why people need to be rude about it.

Eryka posted: »

If you look at my comment, I was just saying a normal comment (well I think it was normal)

• ErykaEryka Banned

The link to the posts was already there if you haven't noticed https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/2501745/#Comment_2501745

I'd like to see it, though. I can't be sure if it is normal or not if I won't be able to see it. But yet again, my point still stands. Pe

• Yeah, I just noticed.

And yes, your comment is normal. I don't get why people have to be rude about it.

The link to the posts was already there if you haven't noticed https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/2501745/#Comment_2501745

• edited May 2016

That doesn't mean anything, this thread is for everybody to talk

Anybody could have joined in on what we were doing, it's not like we were disregarding and casting out people who weren't deemed worthy enough, that's just stupid. You could easily understand all the jokes if you just read the other previous posts.

And @JonDee013 is right, God forbid we actually have some activity going on around here, some actual conversation, (believe it or not) What we were doing was technically conversation.

Conversation- the informal exchange of ideas by spoken words.

See that attitude, that attitude really isn't helping you get your point across. If anything you just came across as a pretentious asshole t

• But you said that you can get a job in your country if are under 18, just reread it.

And having a job in my country is allowed if you are around 18.

Excuse me, but how in hell did I even debunk my argument with that statement? I mentioned that because there are some countries that accept people under 18 to work for summer jobs. In my country, that can't happen, it's illegal.

• You could easily understand all the jokes if you just read the other previous posts.

Exactly, it was just a bit of fun, at a time when it was needed. They could have either ignored us, or joined in... we weren't hurting anyone. Far the opposite, was actually our intention. But instead they tried to take the moral high ground with insults and negativity. If they weren't enjoying themselves, the same had to be true for us, apparently. Even hours upon hours later, they were still droning on about it, as if it was such a bad thing, that did any real harm.

And @JonDee013 is right

And I knew you'd come back to me, hubbie ;-)

Brodester08 posted: »

That doesn't mean anything, this thread is for everybody to talk Anybody could have joined in on what we were doing, it's not like w

• Honestly, yeah, I kinda should've been more specific about it.

People make grammatical mistakes, including me. But still, I said "around 18", not "under 18". I think there's a difference between those two.

But you said that you can get a job in your country if are under 18, just reread it. And having a job in my country is allowed if you are around 18.

• I understand, I was being a bit too picky.

Honestly, yeah, I kinda should've been more specific about it. People make grammatical mistakes, including me. But still, I said "around 18", not "under 18". I think there's a difference between those two.

• The comment this is in reply to is textbook troll, im not saying cruel or mean spirited but it is a solid example of a troll comment.

• edited May 2016

Nope.

What's The Dumbest Thing You've Heard?

That was the thread she posted it in. Perfectly fair and valid comment in the context (in that it was obviously a joke), yet people jumped at it...

The comment this is in reply to is textbook troll, im not saying cruel or mean spirited but it is a solid example of a troll comment.

• It was a troll comment though. I think the problem is the term troll it gets misused all the time, I personally think a little light hearted trolling is good in a place like this, there was nothing nasty in erykas comment and it wasn't nasty to call her a troll either. A good example of trolling is KenM google him, he is a A-grade troll and a nice guy.

JonDee013 posted: »

Nope. What's The Dumbest Thing You've Heard? That was the thread she posted it in. Perfectly fair and valid comment in the context (in that it was obviously a joke), yet people jumped at it...

• Eryka, no offense but bringing old feuds out of the blue just to get attention is really childish and it also usually ends in somebody banned.

• enter image description here

I think it's time we drop it. Pretty please with pizza on top? ;-;

• I just met my brother on here.

@SweetDee

• :)

I just met my brother on here. @SweetDee

• BUT THEY'RE BOTH SO GOOD!!

http://www.strawpoll.me/10333192 Who's the best Dee? @JonDee013 @SweetDee

• ErykaEryka Banned

You gotta choose

BUT THEY'RE BOTH SO GOOD!!

• Well, since I rekt @DillonDex and @Brodester08 last time, I suppose it's only fair I let someone else win this time

VOTE FOR SWEETDEE

You gotta choose

• ErykaEryka Banned

No

Well, since I rekt @DillonDex and @Brodester08 last time, I suppose it's only fair I let someone else win this time VOTE FOR SWEETDEE

• awwww luv u

Well, since I rekt @DillonDex and @Brodester08 last time, I suppose it's only fair I let someone else win this time VOTE FOR SWEETDEE

• voted fo ya :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.