Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

Comments

• JOHN CENA!!!!!!!!

JimMate789 posted: »

U misspelled John Cena

• Nu cuss

Trew_Gun88 posted: »

I wanna no what happened to the lever I crafted in episode 1, I had it till the end of episode 4 but it was gone in 5 woodve made sense to h

• Are you trying to impersonate...?

Testing it out

• Where?!!?!?!?!!!?!?

MimoDX2 posted: »

I did notice a Magnus Picture on a gameplay video, really interesting and kind of hidden.

• And.... if you do that, you will find out that crafting table and chest in Ivor house is not available in episode 4

Yeah I saw that in my cousin's game because she accidentally made a lever in EP 1. That was a cool scene.

• or, he/ she had a problem when post that comment, like me. Before, i can't post a comment without spoiler tag, even if my comment have no spoilers inside!

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Are you trying to impersonate...?

• No, I mean the 'telltale" in his name telltale thomas.

or, he/ she had a problem when post that comment, like me. Before, i can't post a comment without spoiler tag, even if my comment have no spoilers inside!

• Jesse has a dialogue option to say "Let's get dangerous" before entering the temple in episode 5, which Is actually a direct quote said by the main character in Dark wing Duck.

enter image description here

• Milo looks like an artist. An Italian, mostly.

• enter image description here

There's a dragon behind them far away. Perhaps there's more than 1 Dragon?

• I thought he looked French, what with the lighter complexion and all

Milo looks like an artist. An Italian, mostly.

• I think that is just the Ender Dragon flying around (at the speed of sound) the island.

• flying around (at the speed of sound)

It's got places to go. Gotta follow its rainbow. :)

BeyondEnder posted: »

I think that is just the Ender Dragon flying around (at the speed of sound) the island.

• That picture is from before they 'defeated' it.

• Gotta Blast!

BeyondEnder posted: »

I think that is just the Ender Dragon flying around (at the speed of sound) the island.

• draw me like one of your french ladies ~~~

I thought he looked French, what with the lighter complexion and all

• edited May 2016

When you looking at potato in the swamp near witch hut (Episode 4), Jesse will say

It's a Diamond! No wait, its a potato

• Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

• Lol! XD

When you looking at potato in the swamp near witch hut (Episode 4), Jesse will say It's a Diamond! No wait, its a potato

• From that picture, you can tell that Magnus and Ellegaard are left handed because they are holding items in their left hands XD

• edited May 2016

Wow whoever painted/took a photo of that must be really dedicated to his job. He took a photo of The Order of the Fakes posing while an Ender Dragon ran around trying to kill them.

lucariolu5 posted: »

That picture is from before they 'defeated' it.

• The hard part was getting the dragon to pose.

WillScotts posted: »

Wow whoever painted/took a photo of that must be really dedicated to his job. He took a photo of The Order of the Fakes posing while an Ender Dragon ran around trying to kill them.

• Magnus and ellegaard using 1.9 logic, when the other still using 1.8 logic xD

From that picture, you can tell that Magnus and Ellegaard are left handed because they are holding items in their left hands XD

• MMeister123 posted: »

The hard part was getting the dragon to pose.

• When you looking at potato in the swamp near witch hut (Episode 4), Jesse will say It's a Diamond! No wait, its a potato

• Haha, nice.

(https://memegenerator.net/instance/68568331) Smile for the camera!

• Magnus and Ellie are the younger ones then XD XD XD XD XD

Magnus and ellegaard using 1.9 logic, when the other still using 1.8 logic xD

• Nice one!

Memes galore (https://memegenerator.net/instance/68568391)

• It's not that big of a deal but I just noticed that Isa duel weilds IRON swords and Soren uses a GOLDEN one (Just so you know iron is Soren's block and gold is what Isa both uses to build, is the color of her dress, and the color of her dialogue) It's also been speculated Soren could be from Sky City. Coincidence?

• And let me guess, Isa is Japanese (Hence the martial arts) , Magnus is Caucasian, Reginald and Gabriel are African, Ivor is...uh all I can think of is Professor Snape from Harry Potter, and Soren is...uh, I actually have no idea. I think British or Irish I'm not sure. And Ellie is also caucasian?

• Maybe, because Soren books are in Sky City, you know, Habits of the Enderman

It's not that big of a deal but I just noticed that Isa duel weilds IRON swords and Soren uses a GOLDEN one (Just so you know iron is Soren'

• Axel is american, Petra is, uh, european? Olivia is african-american, Jesse can vary, and Lukas is Pathetician. Oh, and if we're going with the logic that Ivor is like Snape, then he would be english :)

And let me guess, Isa is Japanese (Hence the martial arts) , Magnus is Caucasian, Reginald and Gabriel are African, Ivor is...uh all I can t

• Pathetician? Is that a real thing, or does that mean pathetic?

Axel is american, Petra is, uh, european? Olivia is african-american, Jesse can vary, and Lukas is Pathetician. Oh, and if we're going with the logic that Ivor is like Snape, then he would be english

• Yeah, the place is called Pathetic Island.

Population: Lukas

(no it is not a real place)

Pathetician? Is that a real thing, or does that mean pathetic?

• Hehehe. New update references.

enter image description here

• They're closed?

Jesse has no eyes.

• I guess

bigdogg0821 posted: »

They're closed?

• TorqueDawg says Male Jesse has a girls name, but as female Jesse he says she has a boys name, what an idiot.

• edited June 2016

I agreee.. Regards malangtravel

MarteenPyro posted: »

No. I won't.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.