The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I think my family doesn't want to do that because since it's just termite and nat season, they only stay for a month or two. They probably don't want to waste the money since the bugs are there for a short period of time.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Do you ever get your house/apartment/tent sprayed for bugs?

• Nah, I guess we can survive until the season is over.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Maybe you could call a pest control?

• I had a three day weekend and I didn't study at all. I have finals. I'm gonna cry.

• Does anyone on here watch MajorSlackVideos or MajorSlackAttack?

• Study all night, you'll memorize it as long as you shift into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE!

enter image description here

I had a three day weekend and I didn't study at all. I have finals. I'm gonna cry.

• Good, as far as I know. All we had to do was write an essay on a set topic (in this case, whether or not Victoria's parole laws shoulder be more strict).

howd your exam go?

• Study all night, you'll memorize it as long as you shift into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE!

• Anyone here play Runescape?

• I got a minor chuckle out of someone giving that a thumb's up. It's an "I do, but I don't want to publicly admit to it". Come on, thumb's up person. Shout it from the rafters. I don't really have a specific knowledge of Runescape, but I got your back.

• I imagine it was an "I also like Runescape" thumbs up, but it's too vague to read into. :P

Johro posted: »

I got a minor chuckle out of someone giving that a thumb's up. It's an "I do, but I don't want to publicly admit to it". Come on, thumb's

• Hahahahah...... no.

Yep, High school will hopefully be better then middle school.

• Back in the day I used to. It's been years though.

Gary-Oak posted: »

Anyone here play Runescape?

• It's been two weeks I'm hesitating to choose the city where I will study next october.

I hestitate between two cities; the two have their pros and cons, propose what I want to study..

It's a dilemna and I don't know which one to choose and yet I fear to make a bad decision.

Just wanted to say that somewhere.

• Shout out to @MetallicaRules for turning me onto PowerWolf. Can't stop listening to their music lol

• MOBZIKKMOBZIKK Banned

Which cities, if you feel comfortable answering ?

Euron posted: »

It's been two weeks I'm hesitating to choose the city where I will study next october. I hestitate between two cities; the two have their

• Montpellier or Toulouse.

MOBZIKK posted: »

Which cities, if you feel comfortable answering ?

• You're welcome. To be honest, I only know that one song by them, but I'm glad that it was enough to get you to start listening to them.

Shout out to @MetallicaRules for turning me onto PowerWolf. Can't stop listening to their music lol

• ;(

papai46 posted: »

Nothing happened, i don't know what you want to stop.

• MOBZIKKMOBZIKK Banned
    edited May 2016

I'm French and I lived in Orleans then moved to Paris :) I am currently living in New York but I'll go back to the capital over the summer (4 years abroad hehehe). Personally, I'd have have a slight preference for Toulouse because when I went there last year it did seem like a pretty nice city to live in.

EDIT: You can't really make a bad decision in my opinion considering you have two good options with both their pros and cons.

Montpellier or Toulouse.

• First create a scorecard listing the pros and cons of both cities, along with all the online research you come up with about them.

Then throw all that away and flip a coin. If it turns out to be the wrong city, you can blame the coin (obviously defective).

It's been two weeks I'm hesitating to choose the city where I will study next october. I hestitate between two cities; the two have their

• Just watched the first part of the new Roots miniseries. So brutal and depressing. The acting is very good. I am enjoying it so far.

• In other words, you have nothing Toulouse by choosing either one.

I'm French and I lived in Orleans then moved to Paris I am currently living in New York but I'll go back to the capital over the summer (4

• enter image description here

BigBlindMax posted: »

In other words, you have nothing Toulouse by choosing either one.

• I have a bone to pick with Max now.

• Ah nice, why did you go in New York in the first place?

I finally picked Montpellier; I checked all the master's degree 2 and there are a lot more in Montpellier concerning penal law. Still I have a kind of bad feeling about it.

I'm French and I lived in Orleans then moved to Paris I am currently living in New York but I'll go back to the capital over the summer (4

• edited May 2016

[removed]

• I did get it, too.

I just... I just can't...

WHY.

• It was fucking gross.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I did get it, too. I just... I just can't... WHY.

• I KNOW, RIGHT?

Ugh, I really want my feed to get spammed right now.

I want to get rid of it so bad.

It was fucking gross.

• I'm going to remove this entire chain, but uh, I can help you with that.

I KNOW, RIGHT? Ugh, I really want my feed to get spammed right now. I want to get rid of it so bad.

• Before I remove this comment chain, that sucks.

• I just got one too, and I was eating

I KNOW, RIGHT? Ugh, I really want my feed to get spammed right now. I want to get rid of it so bad.

• Thanks.

Do what you have to do to the chain, I just want the pic on my PM to be buried and I'll be okay.

I'm going to remove this entire chain, but uh, I can help you with that.

• Bury it.

Thanks. Do what you have to do to the chain, I just want the pic on my PM to be buried and I'll be okay.

• That makes two of us.

I will never look at food the same way again.

TheFurryOne posted: »

I just got one too, and I was eating

• Oh thank god, he's fucking banned.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.