Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• "Scars are way cooler than stumps."

damn it clementine why do you never listen

lottii-lu posted: »

I KNOW, ALSO I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S MISSING A FINGER!

• hoping her missing a finger is based on choices

LOL

lottii-lu posted: »

I KNOW, ALSO I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S MISSING A FINGER!

• I just saw one of the Batman upcoming preview. Rhys is Batman and Fiona is Catwoman!

enter image description here

Damn... If I brought that game, I'm going to create a shipping thread just like this!

• I missed her so much! :'] It's so cool to see her growing up..

ABigBadWolf posted: »

this is totally off topic but OLDER CLEMENTINE I'M CRYING MY CHILD IS ALL GROWN UP

• Oh no, I think I stole that watch in season 2..oh nooooo D:

Green613 posted: »

hoping her missing a finger is based on choices LOL

• I think we're all proud of this fictional daughter. :')

nohuhhuh posted: »

I missed her so much! :'] It's so cool to see her growing up..

• 100% with this

I just saw one of the Batman upcoming preview. Rhys is Batman and Fiona is Catwoman! Damn... If I brought that game, I'm going to create a shipping thread just like this!

• I KNOW, I'M STILL CRYING CAUSE OF IT.

She grew up so fast... :')

this is totally off topic but OLDER CLEMENTINE I'M CRYING MY CHILD IS ALL GROWN UP

• Definitely! Can't wait to see how she has changed since we last saw her :D

I think we're all proud of this fictional daughter. :')

• If what Job said was correct then she'll be different according to the things you did in season 2!

Definitely! Can't wait to see how she has changed since we last saw her

• edited June 2016

seems like yesterday that we were putting a bandaid on her finger... now she's missing one and she doesn't even care

what a badass

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I KNOW, I'M STILL CRYING CAUSE OF IT. She grew up so fast... :')

• 2badass4me :^)

seems like yesterday that we were putting a bandaid on her finger... now she's missing one and she doesn't even care what a badass

• I can't wait for the sassy Clem dialogue options

Wolfenus54 posted: »

2badass4me :^)

• Yeah, hopefully my clementine will be really badass >:) ah, feels so great to be excited about a TT game once again :P

If what Job said was correct then she'll be different according to the things you did in season 2!

• edited June 2016

This is my recreation of Batman and Catwoman that is the super couple version of Rhys and Fiona.

I got one off-topic question!: Did anyone ship Kirito and Asuna?

• right?! I haven't been this excited for ages, it feels good to be back!

my clementine's gonna be sassy above everything :P

Yeah, hopefully my clementine will be really badass ah, feels so great to be excited about a TT game once again :P

• Man, I haven't came here for a looooong time, how's everyone doing?

• Oh. We're just fine.

ZapThroat posted: »

Man, I haven't came here for a looooong time, how's everyone doing?

• Great, I see that you're excited for the new Batman game, looks like we're in for another war :P

Oh. We're just fine.

• Definitely! :D I missed this feeling..and we even have a new mainseries pokemon coming up soon, what else can you wish for? x) (well okay I would want to see many many things to come true but this is good enough for now :P)

Heh, I have to admit, I'm a liiitle bit sad that Clementine is probably not gonna be a naive child anymore x) her innocense was always so sweet. But at the same time I can't wait to learn more about her.

right?! I haven't been this excited for ages, it feels good to be back! my clementine's gonna be sassy above everything :P

• right?! they're both coming out roughly around the same time by the looks of it too! later this year is going to be something else. :)

I was sad at first but I found myself being a huge fan of her in season 2 so I think I'm ready for this new probably jaded and hardened Clem! and I can't lie, I love the sassy options.

Definitely! I missed this feeling..and we even have a new mainseries pokemon coming up soon, what else can you wish for? x) (well okay I wo

• edited June 2016

Yeah it's almost too sweet to be true :]

Just a little side note: Which one of the new starter pokemon are you gonna pick? (I adore Rowlet)

And I agree, sassy Clementine is pretty darn entertaining :D But hopefully we are still going to see some glimpses of her softer side too. Either way, I think it's gonna be a hell of a ride like always :D

right?! they're both coming out roughly around the same time by the looks of it too! later this year is going to be something else. I wa

• Wow..now all I can think about is Rhys being Batman and Fiona being catwoman. I cannot ever look at this game and not think about it. Great.

I just saw one of the Batman upcoming preview. Rhys is Batman and Fiona is Catwoman! Damn... If I brought that game, I'm going to create a shipping thread just like this!

• Wow. This will give me enough Tales feels whilst we still wait on something Borderlands related from gearbox or TellTale.

• Man... I really want Season 2...
    Stop beating a dead horse, you say? Okay, sorry.

• Another shipping war. :P

ZapThroat posted: »

Great, I see that you're excited for the new Batman game, looks like we're in for another war :P

• Yeah, TellTale is just asking for it. Batman was enough of a selling point, but this may pull people in somehow.

Another shipping war. :P

• please don't get TWAU syndrome please don't get TWAU syndrome please don't get TWAU syndrome...

Cody_nara posted: »

Man... I really want Season 2... Stop beating a dead horse, you say? Okay, sorry.

• this year's gonna be good!

I'm picking Litten at first because it's my favourite but I'll eventually trade the other two over and use them :)

I think it's probably gonna be determinant. :) those who kept some innocence intact may have a lighter clementine than others, I suppose? I think my Clem's sass will make the season alone for me :P

Yeah it's almost too sweet to be true :] Just a little side note: Which one of the new starter pokemon are you gonna pick? (I adore Rowle

• Well now thar I think about it, I shouldn't of robbed Arvo.

Green613 posted: »

hoping her missing a finger is based on choices LOL

• so Popplio learns Disarming Voice. this is a move that isn't widely spread across pokemon that aren't fairy types like, say, Bite or Rollout - just like Psychic when we first saw Fennekin and look how that turned out - we could very likely be looking at a future Water/Fairy. that's awesome, I like Popplio even more now. here's hoping for Fire/Dark or Fire/Poison for my beloved Litten.

three new pokemon too so that's really nice - I love Pikipek, probably my favourite first stage early bird

Battle royal sounds like a ton of fun, too

tl;dr - everything was fucking amazing

• edited June 2016

ugh

aaaaaaaa

noooo

im turning

please don't get TWAU syndrome please don't get TWAU syndrome please don't get TWAU syndrome...

• edited June 2016

Looks like I'm missing out on some stuff (as usual haha)

So let's start:

Batman and Catwoman are the ultimate pairing and I don't give 2 shits about Vicki Vale the goddamn reporter!!!!

What's this Clementine grown up thing I'm hearing about? Do we have TWD S3 news already or something???

On a side note I was at the Download festival on Sunday and finally got to see Iron Maiden play live :D

EDIT:

NEVER MIND I JUST WATCHED THE TRAILER AND HOLY SHIT THIS IS GONNA BE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

This Javier guy looks like he could be a cool character as well.

• I got afflicted with this when I started playing TWAU! XD

Now I'm so ronery... :'(

please don't get TWAU syndrome please don't get TWAU syndrome please don't get TWAU syndrome...

• edited June 2016

Batman and Catwoman are the ultimate pairing and I don't give 2 shits about Vicki Vale the goddamn reporter!!!!

Tfw when you actually might like Vicki Vale.

What's this Clementine grown up thing I'm hearing about? Do we have TWD S3 news already or something???

Basically there was a short clip of Season 3 at e3, along with some news after the small details about Batman.

enter link description here

As far as we know Clementine will be playable, however along with a new character by the name of Javier - so kinda like Game of Thrones and Tales from the Borderlands. If you noticed in the trailer her finger is missing; that is determined on the player. There is no news on AJ, Jane or Kenny, other than the news we got before about the episode starting from the ending of episode 5 - so I’m going to assume whatever happens between them goes wrong, then it does a year(s) later gap.

Edit: oh you actually saw it rip (._.)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Looks like I'm missing out on some stuff (as usual haha) So let's start: Batman and Catwoman are the ultimate pairing and I don't give

• Okay I'm letting my weeb out again but WTF fairy tail is starting to border on hentai.

I can't believe what just happened.

• That happens to almost every anime...

It's sad...

Okay I'm letting my weeb out again but WTF fairy tail is starting to border on hentai. I can't believe what just happened.

• edited June 2016

I don't see anything wrong with that. [Insert lenny face here]

Okay I'm letting my weeb out again but WTF fairy tail is starting to border on hentai. I can't believe what just happened.

• fairy tail is over the top though

Cody_nara posted: »

That happens to almost every anime... It's sad...

• did you... see the stone age omake raws? because that's what I'm talking about

this week on fairy tail: natsu gropes lucy and gets extremely aroused

I don't see anything wrong with that. [Insert lenny face here]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.