Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Sounds cool. Unfortunately I'm stuck with my DS Lite and HG PT. Loads of fun with Sun and Moon though. Go and catch loads of cool pokes. Breeze through gyms. Save the world yet again. Become champion once more. Catch em all!

P.S are the protagonists hot?

• Tfw when you actually might like Vicki Vale

I don't really like her in the comics to be fair :P BUT I'm sure Erin Yvette will give a stand out performance as Bruce Wayne's squeeze.

I need to replay TWD S2 (and play TWD Michonne actually.... I'm so bad at this) because I hardly remember much besides the beginning and end of the Season :I

lottii-lu posted: »

Batman and Catwoman are the ultimate pairing and I don't give 2 shits about Vicki Vale the goddamn reporter!!!! Tfw when you actuall

• Fuckin' weebs always getin' butthurt bout' some damn cartooooon!

Nah sorry bro, what's up? :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Okay I'm letting my weeb out again but WTF fairy tail is starting to border on hentai. I can't believe what just happened.

• Try finding Fiona and Sasha rule 34, that will really burn your eyes.

Okay I'm letting my weeb out again but WTF fairy tail is starting to border on hentai. I can't believe what just happened.

• Did Rhyiona or Rhysha win? Because I'm going to make a history about it in the future...

Rhyiona Thread's views is higher than any other threads, but Rhysha is shipped by 86.5 of people.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10492647

• Did Rhyiona or Rhysha win? Because I'm going to make a history about it in the future...

enter image description here

Did Rhyiona or Rhysha win? Because I'm going to make a history about it in the future... Rhyiona Thread's views is higher than any other threads, but Rhysha is shipped by 86.5 of people. http://www.strawpoll.me/10492647

• But, it's good.

Try finding Fiona and Sasha rule 34, that will really burn your eyes.

• edited June 2016

I keep thinking about the upcoming Batman game and how Catwoman/Vicki Vale could play the roles of love interests for Bruce. Thing is is that they're love interests for each side of the same coin...

Bruce Wayne is labelled as Gotham's most eligible bachelor for a reason, his 'girlfriends' come and go all the time because that is his lifestyle as Bruce Wayne. Vicki Vale was one of those girlfriends for a time, but it ended eventually.

Now Catwoman is a whole other story. She is Batman's love interest, but not Bruce Wayne's, even though she knows his true identity (depending on when this game will be set she will either not know this secret or she will).

Catwoman has shifted between being a good guy and bad guy a lot, only recently has she been depicted more as a good guy. But even being labelled as a bad guy all she really does is steal jewellery and other priceless pieces, she doesn't kidnap, kill or extort. She's kind of a lesser bad guy in that sense haha. Batman needs her in my opinion, she brings out a different side to him.

I like to think in this game we will have to juggle both sides of the same coin. Will we go for Vicki Vale as Bruce or will we go for Catwoman as Batman??

Given what happened with TFTB I would like Batman and Catwoman to get more focus than Bruce and Vicki. Or more accurately:

TROY BAKER AND LAURA BAILEY

• Let's just say we won and be done with it.

We have more people, more thread views, more likes AND we're the underdogs in the eyes of everyone. And people love to see the underdog win :)

Did Rhyiona or Rhysha win? Because I'm going to make a history about it in the future... Rhyiona Thread's views is higher than any other threads, but Rhysha is shipped by 86.5 of people. http://www.strawpoll.me/10492647

• Oh and holy shit E3!

I'm gonna be so broke next year with all these great games coming out!!!!! XD

• Days Gone

• Resident Evil 7

• God of War

• Detroit Become Human

• The Last Guardian

• The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

• We Happy Few

• Death Stranding

Spoilt for choice. How about you guys?

• edited June 2016

breaks through wall WHO SAID HENTAI?
    sits down and grabs tea

now, darling, tell me exactly what happened and leave out no details! I'm all eyes for you.

• enter image description here

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Did Rhyiona or Rhysha win? Because I'm going to make a history about it in the future...

• We didn't win anything. No one won, there was no damn war to be won. We won the award for most shitposts, there, you happy?

• We definitely don't have more people, the views are there because a select number of people used to visit this thread 50 times a day, and the like counter is as random as the gear leveling in black desert.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Let's just say we won and be done with it. We have more people, more thread views, more likes AND we're the underdogs in the eyes of everyone. And people love to see the underdog win

• I know. but SOMETHING (I didn't know) is circulating me as well...

We didn't win anything. No one won, there was no damn war to be won. We won the award for most shitposts, there, you happy?

• I thought about the same thing too... So... both of them is draw until the next season...

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Did Rhyiona or Rhysha win? Because I'm going to make a history about it in the future...

• just watching damn cartoons (:P), how about you?

Fuckin' weebs always getin' butthurt bout' some damn cartooooon! Nah sorry bro, what's up? :P

• I've found one or two by accident when tftb was still going on but thankfully it'd died down

Try finding Fiona and Sasha rule 34, that will really burn your eyes.

• Buddy, if I were to explain what happened in the chapter I'd have to PM you lol I don't think it's suited for the thread at all

Dracu98 posted: »

breaks through wall WHO SAID HENTAI? sits down and grabs tea now, darling, tell me exactly what happened and leave out no details! I'm all eyes for you.

• Batman x Catwoman OTP for sure.

I keep thinking about the upcoming Batman game and how Catwoman/Vicki Vale could play the roles of love interests for Bruce. Thing is is tha

• I don't think anyone really won tbh

We both had fun in the forums, made a lot of friends and we both got an ending that we're happy with made for us so I'd say we're both okay.

• edited June 2016

Here's to hoping the Batman x Catwoman thread will be as active as this one.

Batman x Catwoman OTP for sure.

• At work....

Gonna play some damn games when I return to my room though.

just watching damn cartoons (:P), how about you?

• Am I gonna have to join another shipping thread? I like this one enough already...

• edited June 2016

I'm going to create this thread for sure!

EDIT: What shall I say on the description?

Batman x Catwoman OTP for sure.

• This one is practically dead. The community aspect of it dissapeared months ago.

Am I gonna have to join another shipping thread? I like this one enough already...

• Save it till the game actually comes out.

I'm going to create this thread for sure! EDIT: What shall I say on the description?

• edited June 2016

So, you want me to create the thread when the game comes out?

Save it till the game actually comes out.

• Only because TFTB ended. But it's picked up a little in the last couple of weeks

This one is practically dead. The community aspect of it dissapeared months ago.

• That would be preferable, yes.

So, you want me to create the thread when the game comes out?

• Actually, I came across some by accident the other day, luckily it wasn't them actually involved.

I've found one or two by accident when tftb was still going on but thankfully it'd died down

• We'll be there!

I'm going to create this thread for sure! EDIT: What shall I say on the description?

• Hopefully a lot of people from this thread join.

• Let me guess... tumblr?

Actually, I came across some by accident the other day, luckily it wasn't them actually involved.

• Gotta take a break once in a while, afterall. :)

At work.... Gonna play some damn games when I return to my room though.

• Hopefully the story is better than XY's though.

Depends, do you like chicken hats?

Sounds cool. Unfortunately I'm stuck with my DS Lite and HG PT. Loads of fun with Sun and Moon though. Go and catch loads of cool pokes. Bre

• The last Guardian and Pokemon sun and moon :B

Death Stranding looks kinda neat too :D

Oh and holy shit E3! I'm gonna be so broke next year with all these great games coming out!!!!! XD * Days Gone * Resident Evil 7

• edited June 2016

As you wish.

Or I can create that very early because Scrubbington created that thread back there.

That would be preferable, yes.

• but I am suited for it!

PM me PM me PM me PM me PM me PM me PM me PM me PM me PM me PM me PM me PM me PM me PM me PM me PM me PM me PM me PM me!

Buddy, if I were to explain what happened in the chapter I'd have to PM you lol I don't think it's suited for the thread at all

• ask and you shall receive!

Dracu98 posted: »

but I am suited for it! PM me PM me PM me PM me PM me PM me PM me PM me PM me PM me PM me PM me PM me PM me PM me PM me PM me PM me PM me PM me!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.