Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• Thank you. Lol, now that one I did make.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

You have a nice new avatar, DLB

• Anyway I still MISS your glasses, darling!

Thank you. Lol, now that one I did make.

• edited June 2016

Okay guys, it is my work. Wanna to say, it was a private paid commission. Yes, i`m taking a commissions for now. Want me to draw what you want - contact me on my DA (http://bembiann.deviantart.com/) or facebook (https://www.facebook.com/bembiannofficial/).

To author of this post - anyway, try to give some descriptions or links, when you posting a stuff which not belongs to you.
    Have a nice day to all of ya! ^^

• GUYS THIS IS A EMERGENCY MY PHONES AT 10%

bembiann posted: »

Okay guys, it is my work. Wanna to say, it was a private paid commission. Yes, i`m taking a commissions for now. Want me to draw what you wa

• edited June 2016

Shit, this is more real than real.

• edited June 2016

My sketch of Clementine, not my best but I think I did ok for my first attempt.http://imgur.com/0f2MjwQ

• "I miss you, Lee". The teaser trailer of 3rd Season is already released, so i got some inspiration for this baby. Maaaan, she`s growing up so fast! I made this on the one breath, i love a warm atmosphere. Only photo of Lee and Clementine. This work was from all my heart, i put my soul into this one. Also, thanks to Melissa Hutchison for the most hearttouching character (as for me). The music when i painted this picture: The Walking Dead - TruckStop Bathroom The bigger size - on my DeviantArt (link in bio) Photoshop cs6. Commission

enter image description here

• In my opinion if a picture is needed as a front cover for the game case, this should be it. :)

"I miss you, Lee". The teaser trailer of 3rd Season is already released, so i got some inspiration for this baby. Maaaan, she`s growing up s

• heheheh, thank you! ^^

In my opinion if a picture is needed as a front cover for the game case, this should be it.

• enter image description here

A quick doodle :D

• Beautiful, although her legs look too short.

"I miss you, Lee". The teaser trailer of 3rd Season is already released, so i got some inspiration for this baby. Maaaan, she`s growing up s

• Once you see it, it can never be unseen.

Beautiful, although her legs look too short.

• Wow i love how detailed this is, especially the tear coming out of her eye. Amazing work.

• WOW, I can see Lee thought the paper. Good job!

• edited July 2016

Amazingg! :O

I'm still waiting for someone to draw Javier though :D

Kurusu posted: »

deviantART

• Awesome! very detailed, I also love the backdrop with the light from the sun set reflecting off the trees.

Kurusu posted: »

deviantART

• Something I have been working on lately...

enter image description here

• Can't wait 'till you finish it, looks great already.

Something I have been working on lately...

• O.O wow, already it's looking really impressive. I'm looking forward to seeing the final result.

Something I have been working on lately...

• omg.. this is the best

• That moment when the thread is bugged for days.

thread

• I think they need to archive this thread and make a new one.

• Is this thread not bugged for somebody?

• edited July 2016

As someone who has been following this tread since the beginning (and it pains me to say this), maybe it's time to archive this thread and make a new one. A link to the new thread can be in the header. We can link the old one to the new one so people can see some of the old fan art (what links that aren't dead, that is...).

EDIT: I say this because this thread is starting to be very buggy.

• its just these last two pages but once theyre filled it will be normal again.

eRock92 posted: »

As someone who has been following this tread since the beginning (and it pains me to say this), maybe it's time to archive this thread and m

• I've also followed this thread since the beginning. So, I agree with you.

eRock92 posted: »

As someone who has been following this tread since the beginning (and it pains me to say this), maybe it's time to archive this thread and m

• Ok... who will make the new thread?

• Ok so I drew Clementine, I want to post it, but I don't know if I should post it here or is someone going to make a new thread...?

• edited August 2016

Link to the new Thread: https://telltale.com/community/discussion/107979/the-walking-dead-fanart-of-the-dead-2-the-revenge-of-fanart

I tried... the spacial squids known as Moderators closed it... they think that "it looks fine"

Mñeh.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

This thread looks fine for me without any errors so it could be a bug only affecting regular uers, i will bring this up with the web team to see if they can fix it as it was likely caused by the update.

• it look fine to me too.

OzzyUK posted: »

This thread looks fine for me without any errors so it could be a bug only affecting regular uers, i will bring this up with the web team to see if they can fix it as it was likely caused by the update.

• enter image description here

I drew this recently and posted it on deviantart. I described how each of these characters correlate to Clementine. And, yes, those characters are roughly the same size; I was originally focused on drawing their faces and heads side by side but decided to add their bodies as well. So, I tried to alter their proportions so as to get their ages and body types across.

Clementine was the original character I drew before I got the inspiration to do the other four. I looked for various angles of her hatless model to really get down how fluffy and scruffy her hair is. Her body was really easy to draw since she's a young girl without overly detailed clothes. I'm actually really proud of how this turned out: I tend to have this insecure-esque fear of drawing these important major characters incorrectly.

Becca was really odd to draw because she is so sleek with a lot of bright colors. Personally, I hated her Season 2 attire in part because its so similar to Clementine's with very dirty/dark colors, but I decided it made the most since given the other characters are based on that timeline. I tried to make sure she shined visually amongst the other characters since she and Jane both have brown hair and comparatively paler skin.

Michelle was actually the one I was the most conflicted about since I knew going in that it would be tricky to get her street facade down pat. One of the things I like about her over a lot of other characters is that she's [one of, if not] the first black antagonists we've had in the games(never watched the show). Initially, I found a t-pose of her model to find "split ends" in her hair style, drew brief lines where they would be, and then just emulate the visual affect of Ronaldo from Steven Universe. Once I decided to draw their bodies, Michelle had to be touched up the most since her head was so much larger initially. After drawing her... oddly cute hoodie, I went back a few more times to make sure her face had this rough air to make sure I appreciated her thuggish persona.

Sarah, as some of you may know, is one of my favorite characters, so I really took the time to make sure I got her looks perfect-- which is why she was the easiest to draw. I even looked at a video of the scene in the trailer to draw her without the glasses first.Though I kinda regret not properly rendering her bulbous nose and noticeably rounded face, there wasn't much space to alter it properly. As weird as this is to say out loud, since Sarah turned out to be much older than I expected going into the game, I kinda had the thought that she is a hidden buxom to contrast with her otherwise rail thin body type, but I didn't want to focus too much on that for various reasons. So, while her actual clothes are perplexingly detailed compared to most other characters, I would be a lie if I said I didn't have fun drawing this.

Jane just can't stay on my good side for very long, can she, because she was easily the hardest of the five to portray on paper. Her hair is so short and spiky that I had to focus a lot of time and energy into making sure I got her head and face structure just right. The fact that her skin is so pale, her design is so dirty and her entire wardrobe is so full of tiny details is not making things any easier. Her face was so widespread comparatively that after I tried to draw it no less than six times, I just said foq it and just copied a facial expression from Steven Universe's Jasper.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.