what games are you playing?

Comments

• The story is good, but it's pretty much nothing compared to Oblivion's story. So there's really no reason to have the faintest clue of the story.

Johro posted: »

Skyrim still. 39hrs in(including idle/food time) and I still have no idea what the story is except that I get powers for killing Dragons.

• I don't have a pc, but all this talk is making me want harvest moon

You can get married. Not sure if you can have kids. I personally really love Stardew Valley so far, it's won my Game of the Year vote just o

• edited June 2016

Right now, I'm playing Wolfenstein: The New Order.

• Ratchet Trilogy. It's mostly a good port, but there are quite a lot of graphical glitches (mostly in cutscenes) that weren't present in the OG PS2 version. Also playing through The Master Chief Colection and Rare Replay.

• Started playing WildStar not long ago. Slowly making my way through KOTOR 2s story as well.

• Im waiting for GalGun

• Just finished Rise of the Tomb Raider and have no idea what to play next!

• edited June 2016

Just started a Classic/Normal run of Fire Emblem: Awakening. Been doing fine in the regular chapters, but getting my ass kicked in the encounters. Whoops.

• Nathan drake is similar try that if you can

Suzy222 posted: »

Just finished Rise of the Tomb Raider and have no idea what to play next!

• edited June 2016
    1. M-E: Shadow of Mordor. (Thank you E3 sale!) Dying a lot, but I think I'm getting better at it..
    2. Do you know the guy who made the Stanley Parable, William Pugh? Well he made a company CrowsCrowsCrows, They just released a new game. Just played it; Here it is completely free on your browser (it is short, and a twine game): https://crowscrowscrows.itch.io/the-temple-of-no
  • I would seriously love to play the uncharted series but I don't yet have a PlayStation :( I have watched a play through for Uncharted 4 on you tube though and its such a great game.

Nathan drake is similar try that if you can

• Resident Code Veronica.

• Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain
    • Halo: MCC
    • Pokemon Blue
  • My girlfriend recently finished Far Cry 3, which she loved, so I went out and surprised her with Far Cry 4, Bioshock: Infinite, and Alien: Isolation. Somebody tell me that I made some good choices!

• You sir,have a good taste

My girlfriend recently finished Far Cry 3, which she loved, so I went out and surprised her with Far Cry 4, Bioshock: Infinite, and Alien: Isolation. Somebody tell me that I made some good choices!

• Overwatch with my friends.

Fallout 3 at the moment, though DLC for Fallout 4 has come out so probably try that out

• enter image description here

You sir,have a good taste

• Great game. It was actually one of the first games I completed by myself and it played a part in making me a gamer. I miss dreamcast

Resident Code Veronica.

• All the games are amazing. The best ones are Uncharted 2 and 4.

Suzy222 posted: »

I would seriously love to play the uncharted series but I don't yet have a PlayStation I have watched a play through for Uncharted 4 on you tube though and its such a great game.

• Higgs is getting that pussy tonight!

My girlfriend recently finished Far Cry 3, which she loved, so I went out and surprised her with Far Cry 4, Bioshock: Infinite, and Alien: Isolation. Somebody tell me that I made some good choices!

• papai46 posted: »

Higgs is getting that pussy tonight!

• The Long Dark.

• edited June 2016

I've been having to replay a lot of my old games due to my computer. I have:

• The Walking Dead season 1 & 2 - I was planing on replaying them anyways, due to season 3
    • Saints Row 4
    • The Walking Dead: Michonne mini series
    • Borderlands 2
    • Tales from the Borderlands
    • Rust - A game my friend just bought me

I also plan on replaying The Last of Us and Until Dawn.

• 3 great games, all in a row. May I say, greatest boyfriend ever?

(No homo)

• edited June 2016

Catching up on Fallout 4 stuff.

And of course, sum' more Last of Us Factions.

• I still need to play the rest of Dragon Age Inquisition. But I just bought Spec Ops: The Line for cheap at Gamestop.

• Opinion on Inquisition?

ralo229 posted: »

I still need to play the rest of Dragon Age Inquisition. But I just bought Spec Ops: The Line for cheap at Gamestop.

• It's fun. A bit repetitive in terms of gameplay but never to an obnoxious degree.

Johro posted: »

Opinion on Inquisition?

• edited June 2016

Well, I bought Bioshock 1 & 2, Tabletop Simulator, and Alien Isolation from the Steam Summer Sale. Bioshock's been pretty great so far. Big Daddies are terrifying! :D

• These are my mains right now though I do plan on replaying Witcher 3 and Rise of The Tomb Raider soon.

Overwatch

enter image description here

Mass Effect 1 (waiting for the others to be backwards compatible)

King's Quest

Nba 2k16

• i know im going to get a lot hate for this,but i just started uncharted 4 today and im huge fun of the series but first 8 chapters are meh.(they are good dont get me wrong it just,i was especting more).So should i keep playing till the end(will it get better,i also heard people say first 9 chapters are slow but others are great)?
    thx and please no spoilers

• Every time I launch nba it wipes my character, it even wiped all my stats.

These are my mains right now though I do plan on replaying Witcher 3 and Rise of The Tomb Raider soon. Overwatch Mass Effect 1 (waiting for the others to be backwards compatible) King's Quest Nba 2k16

• I was dissappointed with it myself, I thought the later chapters were worse personally.

i know im going to get a lot hate for this,but i just started uncharted 4 today and im huge fun of the series but first 8 chapters are meh.(

• Bioshock is what defines gaming as art.

Well, I bought Bioshock 1 & 2, Tabletop Simulator, and Alien Isolation from the Steam Summer Sale. Bioshock's been pretty great so far. Big Daddies are terrifying!

• edited June 2016

Dragon Age Inquisitionenter image description hereStar Wars the Force Unleashedenter image description hereJust Cause 3enter image description here

• Whoa! I can't believe I'm not the only one who still comes back to that! Cool, man.

Catching up on Fallout 4 stuff. And of course, sum' more Last of Us Factions.

• The (extremely infuriating) Swindle

• I am currently playing Mount and Blade Viking Conquest. I am trying to conquer lands and become king without using any cheats. And the game is definitely more fun and immersive this way, especially if you allow yourself to roleplay and imagining the story within. :)

Beside that, I am waiting for the latest episodes from Telltale as well as Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlords.

• edited July 2016
    1. Fallout
    2. Fallout 2
    3. Fallout 3
    4. Fallout : New Vegas
    5. Fallout 4
    6. Saints row 4 (currently playing)
    7. Bioshock (same as saints row 4)
    8. Bully Scholarship edition
Sign in to comment in this discussion.