The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Mind your language!

joshua007 posted: »

enter link description here They are back bitches

• ???

Shark Week! Shark Week! Shark Week!

• Uhhhh... The weather or Jamie Lannister?

Rocked03 posted: »

That's hot!

• Yeah, I kept Randy alive for now cause A.) I want him to suffer longer and B.) if there is a way to pry ourselves out of the situation we're in, I want him with all his bullshit bravado to be the one to save the family's lives. I have a feeling that'd be a much worse fate for him that granting him a quick death.

Unless the finale pulls the rug from under me...

Episode 2 as a whole had some of the most intense death scenes in the Telltale Walking Dead series. The ending scene with Randall (and the detailed gore) was another scene that was brutal to watch.

• I did, it super reminded me of the hypest moment in The Road when the father fucks that arrow guy with the flare and burns through the guys' chest.

Not as raw as that shitlord eating a burning flare, but death by flare gun seems pretty fucking metal.

• Some subreddits are so sensitive, for example if you sub to tumblrinaction you get automatically banned from offmychest and other pro safe space subs. Ive never bothered signing up myself.

What got you banned?

BeyondEnder posted: »

Sub.

• Tough choice.

Uhhhh... The weather or Jamie Lannister?

• Uhhhh... The weather or Jamie Lannister?

• Cursing is allowed in this forum.

Please mind your language.

• To whoever it was that liked my posts on that one expectations thread, thank you for at least not trying to antagonize me.

• Ugh, fucking great.

CS:GO has been deleted from my PC for no reason at all and now I have to re-download it. -__-

3 hours till the download's over... it's gonna be a long night...

• I hope it doesn't do one of those things were it loads for 9 hours and then gets an ERROR and has to do it AGAIN.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Ugh, fucking great. CS:GO has been deleted from my PC for no reason at all and now I have to re-download it. -__- 3 hours till the download's over... it's gonna be a long night...

• Guess what.

It actually did that to me.

And I have to download it again.

FML.

Lord_EAA posted: »

I hope it doesn't do one of those things were it loads for 9 hours and then gets an ERROR and has to do it AGAIN.

• edited June 2016

Who wants to start betting on it happening again?

Guess what. It actually did that to me. And I have to download it again. FML.

• Cursing is allowed, so long as it isn't way way over the top or used in an insult to someone.

Mind your language!

• You know, Shark Week, Discovery's annual week of sharks.

???

• I do.

Who wants to start betting on it happening again?

• Oh no. Then prepare for Hell man. It usually happens more than once.

Guess what. It actually did that to me. And I have to download it again. FML.

• edited June 2016

So I was on the Fnaf sub as usually, and I noticed that Popgoes released. So afted like 5 minutes, someone already spoiled the whole game, and someone then made a post about that post saying why people spoil it. I then LINKED the post with the spoilers in the comments and I also said that it contains spoilers, but NO, I still get banned for 7 days :/

Some subreddits are so sensitive, for example if you sub to tumblrinaction you get automatically banned from offmychest and other pro safe space subs. Ive never bothered signing up myself. What got you banned?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2016

Just recently started playing Overwatch. I thought the theme of the game looked kind of generic going in, but it's surprisingly fun! My favorite characters so far are Hanzo and McCree.

• edited June 2016

Good. People are saying its the next big team match Game.

Just recently started playing Overwatch. I thought the theme of the game looked kind of generic going in, but it's surprisingly fun! My favorite characters so far are Hanzo and McCree.

• annoyed screaming

There are not enough fanfics for my Star Wars OTP, and I don't have their characters down well enough to write it myself.

even louder screaming

• I know I'm going to regret this but may I dare ask what your Star Wars OTP is?

annoyed screaming There are not enough fanfics for my Star Wars OTP, and I don't have their characters down well enough to write it myself. even louder screaming

• Disclaimer: I'm one of the .000000000000000000000001% of the population who enjoyed the prequels.

It's Qui-Gon and Shmi.

I know I'm going to regret this but may I dare ask what your Star Wars OTP is?

• It's Qui-Gon and Shmi.

...well that is definitely "unique". I don't know what else to say.

Disclaimer: I'm one of the .000000000000000000000001% of the population who enjoyed the prequels. It's Qui-Gon and Shmi.

• It's no more unique than Kylo Ren/Hux, honestly, in my opinion.

At least my OTP isn't two abusive jerk bags.

It's Qui-Gon and Shmi. ...well that is definitely "unique". I don't know what else to say.

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited June 2016

Does anybody know where a man can report a problem with this forum? Not a technician one. I mean, talk with the staff, not vmods. Someone who won't ignore.

• I bought a shark week donut two weeks ago and I was stupid enough to leave it in the car thinking that it would be okay in 90 degree weather for the whole day while I was at six flags

Shark Week! Shark Week! Shark Week!

• Holy shit.

Every Telltale game except Game of Thrones has a green score on Metacritic. GoT has a yellow score.

That's...fucking bullshit.

• LMAO good one dude!

Uhhhh... The weather or Jamie Lannister?

• O.O •~• agreed...

Holy shit. Every Telltale game except Game of Thrones has a green score on Metacritic. GoT has a yellow score. That's...fucking bullshit.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Eh, I personally, sort of, agree with the score.

Holy shit. Every Telltale game except Game of Thrones has a green score on Metacritic. GoT has a yellow score. That's...fucking bullshit.

• Glad someone understands.

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

O.O •~• agreed...

• Do you agree with the other scores?

dojo32161 posted: »

Eh, I personally, sort of, agree with the score.

• I saw it, the sort with the baby bird was soooo funny, who relse cried at the scene with the web of shells?

• Try the support forums.

Omid's cat posted: »

Does anybody know where a man can report a problem with this forum? Not a technician one. I mean, talk with the staff, not vmods. Someone who won't ignore.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I wrote them individually as I saw the score (only going by games I have on my PC)

• Tales from the Borderlands - Yes
    • The Wolf Among Us - Yes
    • Minecraft: Story Mode - Yeah (although I think it deserves maybe a point or two more)
    • The Walking Dead S1 - Yep
    • The Walking Dead S2 - Yes
    • The Walking Dead: Michonne - Yes (this one is also in the yellow)
    • Sam & Max S1 - Kind of
    • Sam & Max Beyond Time And Space - Yes
    • Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - Yep
    • Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People - Yep
    • Tales of Monkey Island - Yes
    • Back To The Future - I think this one could be higher

Do you agree with the other scores?

• Headphones broke. Went to the gift shop to buy new ones. 25 dollars.

Thanks New York.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2016

I always hate it when headphones break. I go through pairs of earbuds like candy, sometimes, and it's really obnoxious as I don't take really bad care of them outside of having them in my pockets where the damage is basically from wear and tear. It's so bad sometimes that last Christmas, I ended up getting several pairs of ear buds as a gift because of how quickly I can go through them sometimes. :P

Headphones broke. Went to the gift shop to buy new ones. 25 dollars. Thanks New York.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.