The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• F***!! I was blind sided on that one...

I'm from the future. Trump wins and actually makes America great again.

• Game is good online, not so much.

Anyone here ever play Elder Scrolls Online? Is it any good? I could really use an elder scrolls fix till the skyrim remaster comes out.

• Great jb

I passed the 9th grade!!!

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

Great jb

• Congratulations! :D One year down three more to go. Before you know it you're going to be graduating.

• Just learned that my grandmother hid that she got cancer since some times. She waited the vacancies of summer to say it, one of the reason being to not kill the mood of a family feast already planned (??) . In the meantime the only treatment she took is aspirin..

Don't know what to think about it.

• Good work ,Only three years to go

• (Sorry for late reply.)

I hope so. aHate to go through what PS Vita players went through. >.>

Holy crap I was so close to removing ESO completely from hearing that since I already pay for PS Plus. But then I read the other guy's post, so that brings reasurrance.

Lord_EAA posted: »

I think tt doesn't exclude old consoles so you should be fine . That being said Elder Scrolls Online is a big one. Make sure you like it before you pay its monthly fees.

• Happy anniversary!

Happy anniversary everyone.

• Nice job! Now onto highschool!

• Jesus... Just... damn, man.

Make sure she has treatment, stat!

Euron posted: »

Just learned that my grandmother hid that she got cancer since some times. She waited the vacancies of summer to say it, one of the reason b

• I'm sorry about your grandma, mate.

I hope she'll be okay :(

Euron posted: »

Just learned that my grandmother hid that she got cancer since some times. She waited the vacancies of summer to say it, one of the reason b

• Hey, guys, I need your advice.

My brothers and sister are 7 years old.

Do you think they're old enough to watch me play Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions?

• After playing 3 days of Naruto Storm 4 story mode and the bonus story in adventure, I have to say it was a really fun game. The action was like on some Asura's Wrath level of boss battle animation (never played that but seen a few gameplay vids).I like how they added filler to broaden the fights and make it more impactful. I was a little weirded out by the still picture cutscenes on the first half since it seemed lazy but then I was reminded of the old Ultimate Ninja 4 game on PS2 for that Part 1 story mode. Thanfully, full animations became more prominent on the second half and eventually the stills disappeared for good. I was irked that some important details that was in the manga were left out too, or how they try to censor body damages such as missing limbs in parts. Disappointed there's no story for the two movies that are canon. However there is still a lot of content including returning soundtracks of the older games that I loved hearing. The story mode always brought something unique to the table in gameplay experience to keep it fresh. The features theh add to free battle alone will keep me playing for a bit. Money well spent. Been ages since I played a Naruto game fully, and I was pleased for the most part to play this final chapter.

7.7/10

• It'd probably be bad advice from myself since I played Resident Evil 2 when I was 6 but... the only real creepy bits are Ultimate Carnage and possibly Future Scorpion. Other than those two levels I say it'll be alright for them to watch. Damn good game btw.

Hey, guys, I need your advice. My brothers and sister are 7 years old. Do you think they're old enough to watch me play Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions?

• Thanks Tobi!

Yeah, it's a great game. It's definitely one of my top 3 favorite Spider-Man games, right next to Web of Shadows and Ultimate Spider-Man.

It'd probably be bad advice from myself since I played Resident Evil 2 when I was 6 but... the only real creepy bits are Ultimate Carnage an

• Yeah. Also get used to Walking.........lots and lots of walking.

(Sorry for late reply.) I hope so. aHate to go through what PS Vita players went through. >.> Holy crap I was so close to removi

• edited June 2016

Np. And yeah same! Own most them except Shattered Dimensions, I need to get it still but I played it once. Future and Noire Spiderman really grew on me with that game.

EDIT: Gah, I got mixed up. Still kinda sleepy atm. Oops. -.-

Thanks Tobi! Yeah, it's a great game. It's definitely one of my top 3 favorite Spider-Man games, right next to Web of Shadows and Ultimate Spider-Man.

• She lives with my aunts, and she literally hid it to them, she's going to the hospital soon. The thing is I don't understand if it's her real motive, or whatever. I mean she's got all her wits. Her physical health went down but we thought it was the age (she knew WWII as a child).

Dunno, it just looks like a bad joke to learn that that way.

Jesus... Just... damn, man. Make sure she has treatment, stat!

• edited June 2016

WOOHOO System Shock is getting a remake on Xbox one and PC!(most likely seeing as it is over half funded already) Can't wait I've never played system shock, but I hear amazing things

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1598858095/system-shock/description

• Guys im really tempting to buy uncharted 4 buy i need to know does it have a lot of cutscenes,replay value,and does it have unexected deaths and plot twists?
    PLEASE no spoilers

• That's cool. I've only ever heard good things as well, especially about the second game which apparently has one of the greatest villians ever. I'm glad I might get the opportunity to see it for myself.

WOOHOO System Shock is getting a remake on Xbox one and PC!(most likely seeing as it is over half funded already) Can't wait I've never play

• Yes of course my niece loved watching me play games at that age but only let her when they were not to violent

Hey, guys, I need your advice. My brothers and sister are 7 years old. Do you think they're old enough to watch me play Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions?

• edited June 2016

enter link description here

The hype finally :')

• Well it's definitely got a lot of cutscenes, don't know about replay value.

Guys im really tempting to buy uncharted 4 buy i need to know does it have a lot of cutscenes,replay value,and does it have unexected deaths and plot twists? PLEASE no spoilers

• What age is that? It's confusing compared to english school years

• edited June 2016

9th Grade would be Year 10 I think.

What age is that? It's confusing compared to english school years

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

enter image description here

What age is that? It's confusing compared to english school years

• enter image description here

What a time to be alive.

• edited June 2016

Hé everyone I know I'm not active that much anymore but I have a reason for that.

This is for me kinda hard to say but I have suicidal thoughts... And I have tried to kill myself two times this year with medicines and I just wanted to say it here AND i have help... Whoa 0_0 I hope you guys understand.

• ''It'd probably be bad advice from myself since I played Resident Evil 2 when I was 6''

I was 8 years old when I played mortal kombat shaolin monks and 9 years old when I played Assassin's Creed you are not alone:)

It'd probably be bad advice from myself since I played Resident Evil 2 when I was 6 but... the only real creepy bits are Ultimate Carnage an

• enter link description here
    ... I'm coming home tell the world I'm coming home

Markd4547 posted: »

enter link description here The hype finally :')

• Aww josh.. :( I'm sorry that you had to go through that. I've known people close to me who've thought of suicide and it hurts me when someone thinks that way. I'm glad that you're getting help. I hope it helps you! :)

joshua007 posted: »

Hé everyone I know I'm not active that much anymore but I have a reason for that. This is for me kinda hard to say but I have suicidal th

• thank you :)

Aww josh.. I'm sorry that you had to go through that. I've known people close to me who've thought of suicide and it hurts me when someone thinks that way. I'm glad that you're getting help. I hope it helps you!

• Two of my friends made an account on this and I'm just preparing for my death

• Special delivery

Two of my friends made an account on this and I'm just preparing for my death

• Well f*** this day already. Guess who got to wake up to his parents screaming at each other?!

• rip you

Two of my friends made an account on this and I'm just preparing for my death

• edited June 2016

i played gta on ps1 when i was 7 years old nothi.g compared to the games kids seem to get hold of now

joshua007 posted: »

''It'd probably be bad advice from myself since I played Resident Evil 2 when I was 6'' I was 8 years old when I played mortal kombat shaolin monks and 9 years old when I played Assassin's Creed you are not alone:)

• sometimes iwake up to my parents screaming at me usually because i dont want to go to work and cant be arsed to have a shave

Well f*** this day already. Guess who got to wake up to his parents screaming at each other?!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.