Happy Trogday, TTG!

Well, It's Trogday once again. What are you doing to celebrate? (Well, besides the requisite watching of the Dragon SBemail and wearing your Trogdor shirt-every good fan does that.)

Comments

• nikasaurnikasaur Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2010
    We have some snazzy things coming up for the office... that is, if the Web team would leave already so I can decorate.
    Seriously.
    Workaholics.
    GO HOME.
    (this is supposed to be a surprise)
  • edited January 2010
    I am looking forward to pics on the blog!
  • edited January 2010
    ted12 wrote: »
    What are you doing to celebrate?

Well, I got the free episode... :D So maybe after playing that I know what this Trogday is actually about! :p
  • edited January 2010
    Trogdor Burninate us, Everyone!
  • edited January 2010
    I picked up the free episode. It'll be my introductory lesson into the SB universe.
  • edited January 2010
    FINALLY I'll know SOMETHING about Strong Bad.

YAY!
  • edited January 2010
    damn, I already have this episode for pc.
    Can I get a different episode of a different game*cough*Wallace and gromit bogey man*cough*
  • nikasaurnikasaur Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2010
    Sorry folks, but we don't have a switcharoo policy as to what episodes we're giving away. For all of you who HAVEN'T experienced the glory of Trogdor yet, this is where you need to go:

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail58.html

Consider yourself enlightened...
  • edited January 2010
    *bangs head on desk*

I already got the Wii version of the entire season, then I got the disk so I could free up all the space they were using up.

*continues banging head on desk*
  • edited January 2010
    I got the free game episode, sadly my pc refuses to show any video[I can hear all the sounds though]. *shrug* maybe I'll stick to the videos then.
  • edited January 2010
    Telltale has a support forum. Post your question there, you'll be more likely to get a helpful response.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.