The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Call your dr and tell him.

Prescribed by a doctor. She...overdosed on them.

• @Johro

You were right. Season 5 of X-Men is terrible.

But "Beyond Good and Evil” and all the parts before it were awesome, especially the Phoenix saga.

• Yep. As soon as I saw the episode about that movie star or whatever he was, I knew it was garbage. Terrible story and sloppy cheap animation. I bet half this forum could draw better.

@Johro You were right. Season 5 of X-Men is terrible. But "Beyond Good and Evil” and all the parts before it were awesome, especially the Phoenix saga.

• I was here. Our dislike for the new forum format itself overshadowed that feature. So, I wasn't really aware of the drama around it. I do know that I had about a 3:1 downvote ratio. I'm sure it would be much worse since my return. I know I'd get a good chuckle out of it.

There were "Downvote Trolls" that would go around and dislike everything, even benign posts. People would obviously get annoyed by this, and

• ''Walking Dead Season 2 waiting threads where someone posted a bunch of upvote gifs''

enter image description here

There were "Downvote Trolls" that would go around and dislike everything, even benign posts. People would obviously get annoyed by this, and

• Started on Pokemon Indigo league again XD Still amazing.

"Prepare for trouble, Make it...", "Oh not you guys again.... We don't have time" Lol Team Rocket are jokes haha

• Not really honestly. Now of course, that doesn't mean I didn't like it. I fucking love Bioshock Infinite, but I think it would have worked better as a new IP.

Hey guys, I need your opinion. Does BioShock Infinite feel like a BioShock game to you?

• That sucks man, I know what it's like to lose a pet, it's really shit. If you ever need to talk, let me know.

Now my dog is dead...

• Ugh... man... Five Nights at Freddy's used to be so interesting and unique... what a shame. And I actually got creeped out at the trailer for this new one, but nope, Scott had to fuck it up and make it not scary... sigh. just quit while you're ahead, Scott.

BeyondEnder posted: »

Ummmm... http://scottgames.com If you don't want to have nightmares, don't brighten up the image...

• He did say that he will take his time on this game and will make it scary as #%&$

Ugh... man... Five Nights at Freddy's used to be so interesting and unique... what a shame. And I actually got creeped out at the trailer fo

• Whiny babies, more like.

TheFurryOne posted: »

There used to be one, but it got removed because of trolls or something.

• edited July 2016

Hey guys! Try and guess what my avatar is! Here's a closer view:

• Is that Rick Grimes?

• Nope :/

Brodester08 posted: »

Is that Rick Grimes?

• He was obviously joking lol.

Nope

• Looks like the guy from Dead Space.

• You're halfway there.

Looks like the guy from Dead Space.

• Reverse image searching says that this is a dead space and bioshock crossover fanart.

You're halfway there.

• WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reverse image searching says that this is a dead space and bioshock crossover fanart.

• It reminded me of Bioshock a bit.

Reverse image searching says that this is a dead space and bioshock crossover fanart.

• http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/philippines-wins-south-china-sea-case-against-china/ar-BBueOei?li=BBnb4R7&ocid=UE01DHP

Surprise, the Philippines won! But you know the Chinese aren't going to listen, so yeah.

It'll be interesting to see what Duterte does about this, and if the Chinese become more aggressive.

• Yeah, because it's Isaac Clarke wearing a Big Daddy helmet, facing Necromorphs, in Rapture.

It reminded me of Bioshock a bit.

• Fuckin' amazing. Saving this bit of art.

• Only 9mm? Disappointing. :/

My gameplay enter link description here

• You've played Dead Space?

Fuckin' amazing. Saving this bit of art.

• Just wanted to put a little "REEEEEEEE". But it's no problem because Goldman Sachs is 100% ethical and correct...

Oh wait.

http://www.politico.eu/article/jose-manuel-barrosos-new-job-at-goldman-sachs-angers-eu/

(another example about how EU is fucked up)

• 10 outta 10. Best ad I've ever seen.

Best ad ever

• edited July 2016

How so? It's my best gun and I owned everyone with it lol.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Only 9mm? Disappointing.

• Yea I played 1 and 2. Loved the second one.

You've played Dead Space?

• Awesome!

Yea I played 1 and 2. Loved the second one.

• edited July 2016

Bestiality is bad, mmmkay.

lupinb0y posted: »

10 outta 10. Best ad I've ever seen. Best ad ever

• Mmhm, I absolutely agree

I agree, that's a beautiful picture behind the man. I wouldn't mind one myself.

• That breed is absolutely beautiful

TheFurryOne posted: »

I once went to a cat show in my city and got to pet one. Definitely my favourite cat breed.

• edited July 2016

The ancient question will finally be answered. Who will finish first? The turtle or the rabbit?

• edited July 2016

I just finished watching a youtuber play a game called The Lion's Song. It's a game that is somewhat similar to Telltale's because it is episodic, but a very different atmosphere. As watching the video further, I became very intrigued with the story line. The music has to be my favorite of the game. Very beautiful. The game is simple, but interesting, especially if you're a person who loves art.

Edit: missing word

• Oh yeah. Just saw it (well, not the whole video, I don't want to get too spoiled.. and maybe we didn't see the same one) but it seems promising? Currently downloading it now, hoping for a nice story. (And interesting that they make the first episode free, right from the start!)

I just finished watching a youtuber play a game called The Lion's Song. It's a game that is somewhat similar to Telltale's because it is ep

• edited July 2016

Well that was... uh.... interesting? unexpected? nonsense? ... meh.

• Yeah, I liked how they give you a free episode just in case the game wasn't your cup of tea.

AChicken posted: »

Oh yeah. Just saw it (well, not the whole video, I don't want to get too spoiled.. and maybe we didn't see the same one) but it seems promis

• I haven't heard from @LilyForrester in a while. I hope she's okay...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.