The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I believe you meant Enter? :P

On this forum, you have to press space twice after a line to have another line appear directly below it. If you don't press space twice, it will make your text look like one large paragraph instead of looking like how you had typed it in.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2016

Either works; enter twice does a new paragraph

like this

Whereas pressing space twice
    does a new line
    like this!

Crips posted: »

I believe you meant Enter? :P

• Oh. Didn't know about this.

This forum created a habit of mine to press enter twice when making a new paragraph :P

Either works; enter twice does a new paragraph like this Whereas pressing space twice does a new line like this!

• Yeah, it's pretty random. Most software does allow you to do a new line instantly just by pressing enter once, instead of having to press space twice. It's weird.

Oh. Didn't know about this. This forum created a habit of mine to press enter twice when making a new paragraph :P

• Fanfics look kinda spaced out when you make a double enter. Normally they'd look more...full.

But other than that I love this forum.

Yeah, it's pretty random. Most software does allow you to do a new line instantly just by pressing enter once, instead of having to press space twice. It's weird.

• Divinity Original Sin:

Good or Bad?

It's on sale for 15.00 right now. Thinking about getting it.

• Remember when I told you guys my mom was taking some pills? Well, right now, she's in the hospital. She got very dizzy and fell down the stairs. She's alive, but she busted her head open a little.

• Trivium and Sabaton just announced a U.S. tour. My reaction:

enter image description here

• Aww man I'm so sorry. If she's addicted to those pills then you guys probably have to try to monitor her and make sure she's taking the amount she's supposed to be taking.

Remember when I told you guys my mom was taking some pills? Well, right now, she's in the hospital. She got very dizzy and fell down the stairs. She's alive, but she busted her head open a little.

• That sounds awful! :(

Hope she gets better.

Remember when I told you guys my mom was taking some pills? Well, right now, she's in the hospital. She got very dizzy and fell down the stairs. She's alive, but she busted her head open a little.

• That's awful, I'm so sorry to hear that.

• So am I :(

Aww man I'm so sorry. If she's addicted to those pills then you guys probably have to try to monitor her and make sure she's taking the amount she's supposed to be taking.

• Thanks Snipes.

That sounds awful! Hope she gets better.

• Indeed it is. Thanks, Jack.

That's awful, I'm so sorry to hear that.

• Man, that's sad. At least she's okay, though. Hope she gets better soon!

• Maybe that cut on her head will make her remember to stop taking the damn things.

And thanks!

AChicken posted: »

Man, that's sad. At least she's okay, though. Hope she gets better soon!

• Daddyfication is overdone

FIRST LEE. THEN BOOKER DEWITT. NOW FRIKING KELSIER! DADDYFICATION, DADDYFICATION EVERYWHERE AND ONLY JOEL LIVED. WHY, KELSIER?! WHY DID YOU

• Cool, man. That Japanese opening works well for X-Men..

papai46 posted: »

@ClemyClooAndBabyBoo this is what you missed by being american: 2kool

• Hm. I never knew that until now. Maybe you mods should make a technicals thread, just explaining the details of how to get a certain effect on what you write. I know it took me a while to figure out some small details about this when I first joined this site, where I'd hear about it in passing. (Like the super-large-bold words when you use #, or how paragraphs are 2 line breaks instead of one, or how posting pictures, gifs, or videos have to include the ! depending on which format you use [eg. clicking the "Link" vs. "Image" button.) It could really educate some new users on what's what.

Either works; enter twice does a new paragraph like this Whereas pressing space twice does a new line like this!

• Hoping for the best. :/

Maybe that cut on her head will make her remember to stop taking the damn things. And thanks!

• edited July 2016

If u r making fun of katy perry by mentioning PITCH CORRECTION then watch her best live performances she can sing really well....if u r saying it to me well u r right i dont have a good voice nor i can sing well... so pitch correction wont help much lol xD

BigBlindMax posted: »

That's right Katy, POUND THAT MELODY INTO SUBMISSION! We'll fix everything else with pitch correction!

• Sorry i dont want to sound bad or mean but its "firework"....i can understand why so many people call it "fireworks" btw

papai46 posted: »

I like Fireworks.

• Maybe you should cry for the moon then.

Fuck dude. I really missed out.

• I'm sorry to hear about that. Hope she makes a full recovery soon.

• I hope she has a speedy recovery and gets the help she needs.

Hang in there.

• I think I'm going insane. At midnight this night I heard something gasping outside the window. My mom who sleeps in a room nearby said she heard it too, but thought it was a wild cat or dog because I live in a village where that's totally common. I never heard it again that night but I couldn't sleep anyway. Patiently waited until 6AM.

Now, I swear minutes ago I heard a lightning bolt strike. It scared me shitless so i turned off my computer and called parents (I was home alone and I can't walk properly yet, y'know, surgeries) to have them come to turn off the power because that was a massive, loud strike. They weren't too far away from home. They come back saying they didn't hear anything. The ligthning bolt never struck again, only a massive rainfall.

I feel weird.

• I just finished the Last of Us + Left Behind.

• Finally finished with the school year, then I've got one more year and then I'll either have to get a job or stay on and do sixth form.

• enter image description here

I just finished the Last of Us + Left Behind.

• Thank you guys so much for the support. I really appreciate it.

Hey guys, can I ask you guys something? Can you promise me to never do drugs? I don't want you guys to end up like my mom, or worse.

• Uh, sure, I promise that.

Besides, I wouldn't do drugs either way. I don't want to end up being heavily sick or ending up killing myself. Also, try next time to advise your mother to not take drugs and remind her what they did to her the last time. Hell, if she takes drugs again, she might even die. She's lucky that she survived this time, who knows what will happen next time.

Thank you guys so much for the support. I really appreciate it. Hey guys, can I ask you guys something? Can you promise me to never do drugs? I don't want you guys to end up like my mom, or worse.

• Hey, can you guys send me a link to a useful PAYDAY 2 build? After the skill revamp, I have no idea what skills I want.

• finally things seem tobe going my way im getting a better payed job with a more happy boss and me and my girlfriend are planning on living together.

• youre not going insane you can hear things when on your own im not sure why

I think I'm going insane. At midnight this night I heard something gasping outside the window. My mom who sleeps in a room nearby said she h

• edited July 2016

Forum weapon acquired!

Wait it doesn't work.

• Congrats on having things turn around for you, glad to hear that! :D

finally things seem tobe going my way im getting a better payed job with a more happy boss and me and my girlfriend are planning on living together.

• I haven't heard from @LilyForrester in a while. I hope she's okay...

• The game for the new Ghostbusters movie has some of the cringest dialogue I have ever seen.

• Yes.

#WeWant@LilyForresterBack2K16

Sign in to comment in this discussion.