The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I'm sorry that happened, and that you had to witness it.

Hopefully she has a speedy recovery.

And I back what @happylovelyperson2016 said—you should probably make sure that she only takes the right about of pills. Remind her what happened the last time.

Remember when I told you guys my mom was taking some pills? Well, right now, she's in the hospital. She got very dizzy and fell down the stairs. She's alive, but she busted her head open a little.

• I'm sorry that happened to your mum. :( we're all hoping she gets better and fast

Remember when I told you guys my mom was taking some pills? Well, right now, she's in the hospital. She got very dizzy and fell down the stairs. She's alive, but she busted her head open a little.

I'm sorry that happened to your mum. we're all hoping she gets better and fast

• Me and my family have done that so many times. This isn't the first time this has happened. We tell her to stop, yet she keeps finding more and more people to go to for drugs.

It's like she dosen't care :(

I'm sorry that happened, and that you had to witness it. Hopefully she has a speedy recovery. And I back what @happylovelyperson2016 s

• Too late. I don't touch the hard/dangerous stuff though.

Thank you guys so much for the support. I really appreciate it. Hey guys, can I ask you guys something? Can you promise me to never do drugs? I don't want you guys to end up like my mom, or worse.

• Something bad happened to TheRadBrad, a gaming youtuber. His mom disappeared and he has no idea where she is, he checked her home and tried to call her. Poor Brad.

• Poor Brad indeed :(

AronDracula posted: »

Something bad happened to TheRadBrad, a gaming youtuber. His mom disappeared and he has no idea where she is, he checked her home and tried to call her. Poor Brad.

• The game looks terrible. This from the guy whom said that the new movie doesn't look "very good". While I will probably eventually watch the movie, I have zero interest in the game at all.

The game for the new Ghostbusters movie has some of the cringest dialogue I have ever seen.

• Was it worth it to buy it again?

I just finished the Last of Us + Left Behind.

• I have no interest in neither the game nor movie. One of my favorite YouTubers is playing the game and I thought I'd take a look. Big mistake. I'm not kidding when I say one of the first lines said in the game is literally, "What the trap?"

So much cringe.

Johro posted: »

The game looks terrible. This from the guy whom said that the new movie doesn't look "very good". While I will probably eventually watch the movie, I have zero interest in the game at all.

• Definitely.

Euron posted: »

Was it worth it to buy it again?

• I woke up at 3 in the afternoon this morning. I couldn't sleep after what happened to my mother.

• edited July 2016

It is speculated that there are around sixty casualties and more than a hundred wounded after a truck fastly zig-zagged into a crowd celebrating Bastille Day, in Nice, France. French police talks about a possible terrorist attack. The driver of the truck was promptly shot dead, and a suspect fled the scene and is currently being tracked by the police.

• edited July 2016

I did play TLOU Remastered as well a few days ago. And I was sooo glad they put Left Behind DLC for free on PS4.

I just finished the Last of Us + Left Behind.

• I have a sleeping disorder so 3pm is a normal time for me. Sorry that happened to your mother by the way.

I woke up at 3 in the afternoon this morning. I couldn't sleep after what happened to my mother.

• Thanks Conor.

TheFurryOne posted: »

I have a sleeping disorder so 3pm is a normal time for me. Sorry that happened to your mother by the way.

• Yesterday (the 14th July) it was the national day, celebrating the taking of the Bastille.

A terrorist took a truck in Nice and drove in the crowd.. It rised to 60 deaths and 100 injured people until now. There might be some events next to this one too.

• As well as most of the multiplayer items. (except for the most recent weapons pack of last year)

I did play TLOU Remastered as well a few days ago. And I was sooo glad they put Left Behind DLC for free on PS4.

• edited July 2016

Poor Brad. :(

Something bad happened to TheRadBrad, a gaming youtuber. His mom disappeared and he has no idea where she is, he checked her home and tried to call her. Poor Brad.

• Oh no, another attack. This year is horrible when it comes to mass killings.

It is speculated that there are around sixty casualties and more than a hundred wounded after a truck fastly zig-zagged into a crowd celebra

• Hey now.

I'm just kidding.

Yesterday (the 14th July) it was the national day, celebrating the taking of the Bastille. A terrorist took a truck in Nice and drove in

• Sadly, this seems to be true.

AChicken posted: »

Oh no, another attack. This year is horrible when it comes to mass killings.

• Hum?

Hey now. I'm just kidding.

• edited July 2016

You know how people often (rightly) talk about Hillary's transparent attempts to appeal to young voters by 'engaging with popular culture'?

Trump's facebook just posted a spoof of pokemon go where you catch Hillary Clinton with a pokeball, called 'Crooked Hillary No' (10/10 for effort with the name obviously). Do people regard this as transparent pandering, as I'm sure they would (again, rightly) if Hillary did so?

• I posted first about the attacks minutes before, but this exchange really didn't need three comments nor a big fuzz. Just, everyone act like this doesn't exist?

Hum?

• I have a problem with the MP. My region of my main account doesn't let me play MP and I'm forced to use the one with USA region to make it go. I mean I can play but every time I start my PS4, I should use my USA account to make the MP available then log out and use my main account to play.

As well as most of the multiplayer items. (except for the most recent weapons pack of last year)

• Hm, strange. What region is your main account?

I have a problem with the MP. My region of my main account doesn't let me play MP and I'm forced to use the one with USA region to make it g

• Serious? Fuck, I need a drink.

Flog61 posted: »

You know how people often (rightly) talk about Hillary's transparent attempts to appeal to young voters by 'engaging with popular culture'?

• I took my time to write a comment so I didn't see yours, my bad. I've got an uncle and a friend who lives there, thanksfully the first one went camping.

Sadly terrorists attacks are recurring, and not only in France.

The guy drove on 2km before being stopped..

I posted first about the attacks minutes before, but this exchange really didn't need three comments nor a big fuzz. Just, everyone act like this doesn't exist?

• Another...absolutely sick people.

Yesterday (the 14th July) it was the national day, celebrating the taking of the Bastille. A terrorist took a truck in Nice and drove in

• I'm sorry that you're in this situation, @Euron.

Hopefully you will be able to contact your friend soon.

I took my time to write a comment so I didn't see yours, my bad. I've got an uncle and a friend who lives there, thanksfully the first one w

• An auspicious time for it to occur, considering the day is a celebration of the fight against tyranny.

More likely they just figured the crowds would make for easier targets. Sick fucks.

• Britain

Hm, strange. What region is your main account?

• Seeing the numbers of citizens in Nice the chance of her being crushed are still hugely low, hopefully.

Before they always attacked the capital, now they apparently begin to attack elsewhere. Seeing the huge security in the Euro it was unlikely they will attack at this moment so they chosed to hit after, our national day was the perfect target.

I'm sorry that you're in this situation, @Euron. Hopefully you will be able to contact your friend soon.

• Please?

Hey, can you guys send me a link to a useful PAYDAY 2 build? After the skill revamp, I have no idea what skills I want.

• Yes, and it only requires a truck and a driver.

I know where they hit, that's a city where I spend some days during my vacancies. The road is following the plage, so it shouldn't have been hard for him..

BigBlindMax posted: »

An auspicious time for it to occur, considering the day is a celebration of the fight against tyranny. More likely they just figured the crowds would make for easier targets. Sick fucks.

• God I fucking loved that show. I used to watch it constantly.

Hey guys, if you wanna watch the Spider-Man cartoon from the 90s, here's the link to a playlist of all the episodes on YouTube. The only pro

• edited July 2016

Same. Well, here's a way you can watch it again :)

God I fucking loved that show. I used to watch it constantly.

• I don't really understand why it's an issue for either party. Both are two generations away from Millennials. They do not share the same interests as young voters at all. Who would expect them to? Does anyone really think they are playing Pokemon and Fallout on the weekends after facetiming their bae? They have to pretend to appeal, listen to their advisors and run from there.

Flog61 posted: »

• It's hard because I know my words are hardly any consolation for what you're going through... just know that your forum mates care about you

Thanks

Sign in to comment in this discussion.