Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• Yea PAMA

SCHLIRi posted: »

Come on ''PAMA'' do something give us a release date.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

/[social media platform] initiate subroutine PAMA_you_will_enjoy.wav [12:00 07/16/16]

— Telltale Games (@telltalegames) July 16, 2016
  • maybe a release date ?

OzzyUK posted: »

/[social media platform] initiate subroutine PAMA_you_will_enjoy.wav [12:00 07/16/16] — Telltale Games (@telltalegames) July 16, 2016

• I hope so

maybe a release date ?

• They are a bit similar from what we've seen, but we'll have to wait for the actual episode to tell whether PAMA takes the same dark turn.

Does anyone else think that PAMA is sort of like Colin from DHMIS? Please be someone. I feel lonely

• That or we'll hear news the start of next week. Seems likely it'll be soon though.

maybe a release date ?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2016

Nice! That's a really impressive recreation - especially for having been recreated so shortly after the teaser videos!

BeyondEnder posted: »

PAMA recreation in Minecraft.

• Jeez, that'll be the ninth teaser.

OzzyUK posted: »

/[social media platform] initiate subroutine PAMA_you_will_enjoy.wav [12:00 07/16/16] — Telltale Games (@telltalegames) July 16, 2016

• We're the green lanterns ( heh, green lanterns...) Modded?

BeyondEnder posted: »

PAMA recreation in Minecraft.

• Is there any point in hoping for Tuesday the 19th? I mean I know we haven't gotten a release date or trailer yet but we've bombarded with these PAM teasers... didn't they announce one of the other MCSM episodes the day before it came out?

• They did similar teasers two weeks before Episode Six. The teasers led to an announcement on that next Tuesday that the episodes would be out the week after.

This could be a similar case where they are teasing the episode two weeks in advance, leading to a July 26 release.

Is there any point in hoping for Tuesday the 19th? I mean I know we haven't gotten a release date or trailer yet but we've bombarded with these PAM teasers... didn't they announce one of the other MCSM episodes the day before it came out?

• edited July 2016

July19thFTW

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Next teaser

I think you'll enjoy being a part of PAMA, a part of me, if you just give it a try.

• Nah, I just changed the textures.

Cuwwa posted: »

We're the green lanterns ( heh, green lanterns...) Modded?

• I don't think I can make a hat xD

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Aw cool =D nice job. Hey, could you maybe...give him a hat? >.> I think he'd look stunning in a hat. A really, really, big hat.

• Nine is just be overboard now :/

• edited July 2016

9 teasers?! This is ridiculous. I kinda hate PAMA now because how dull and repetitive these teasers have become. UGHHHHH

• Maybe they will do a tenth one just to end it off but I hope that will be it I'm sick of these teasers and what some real news please telltale or PAMA.

• 9 is quite a lot.

9 teasers?! This is ridiculous. I kinda hate PAMA now because how dull and repetitive these teasers have become. UGHHHHH

• PAMA did say we will be good friends with him very very very soon, so it could be the 19th? I sure hope so

They did similar teasers two weeks before Episode Six. The teasers led to an announcement on that next Tuesday that the episodes would be ou

• I'm a pretty big Story Mode fan but this is getting a bit annoying...Couldn't they have just released all these small teasers at once?

• I bet we're gonna get news or/and a trailer on the 19th and a release on the 26th.

• All we want is a release date. Not these teasers. Telltale pls...

• I agree.

Ivor death soo sad because he is awesome

• I have been hoping for the 19th and these teasers are wasting time. Not trying to sound annoyed or angry but I just want news I still hope for the 19th to be the release.

• I agree maybe they will do a 10th teaser then finish, at leat I hope so :-(

Creeper1846 posted: »

I have been hoping for the 19th and these teasers are wasting time. Not trying to sound annoyed or angry but I just want news I still hope for the 19th to be the release.

• WE ONLY NEED 1 VIDEO 9 IS ALOT WHY U COPYING THIS OVER AND OVER SOMEONE EXPLAIN!!!!!!

• On the 19th minecraft story mode ep 7 trailer will be here

Creeper1846 posted: »

I have been hoping for the 19th and these teasers are wasting time. Not trying to sound annoyed or angry but I just want news I still hope for the 19th to be the release.

• I think we will be good friends very very very very soon Yayyy

enter image description here

Seventh teaser https://mobile.twitter.com/telltalegames/status/754329878132961280 Some have asked who is PAMA? The answer is that i am a computer, a thinking machine. I think we will be good friends very very very very soon Yayyy

• Yeah seriously, this got old after the third one.

• Okay seriously guys, do you really need to release 9 of these things? I love you Telltale, but come on, they are starting to get old. We could have done with maybe 3-4 of these PAMA things, but 9? Enough is enough.

• [removed]

• I LOVE PAMA I hope there are 100 teasers of PAMA

• Yeah we want a release date

• Has anyone noticed leaked achivements for the next two episodes?

Episode 7

• Fighting Words
    • Mining for Trouble
    • Trust Falling
    • Ghost in the Machine
    • Breaking and Entering
    • Offline Mode

Episode 8

• Let the Games Begin
    • Playing for Keeps
    • Challenge: Accepted
    • The Most Dangerous Game
    • Gaming the System
    • To the Victor Go the Spoils

Seems in Episode 7 'PAMA' (as named by the Twitter messages) is some creepy AI that we have defeat (and will, probably) while Episode 8 is competing in some sort of game? (perhaps styled like the uncountable ones you see on MC servers? Similar, although vaguely, to the death bowl in Episode 2?) Hunger Games, maybe?

Do you even think they're real achievements?

[I guess it is speculation, so sorry for the spoiler tag, the post perhaps doesn't need it. If it's true however, it does reveal a lot.]

• I think those were all the teasers.

• We want news! We want news! We want news! Pleas etelltale it'd be great if you did!

• @JimMate789 Why in a hurry to close threads m8?! Please try to be a little bit nicer, I've addressed this once, but you never responded, can you plz tell me why your so mean now?!

• I hope that is sacrcasm.

vickytonner posted: »

I LOVE PAMA I hope there are 100 teasers of PAMA

Sign in to comment in this discussion.