Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

1676869707173»

Comments

• Well is episode 8 waiting thread on yet?

• so much for the 26th, it is still not there on the in game store for PS4 as I have the disc version :'(.

• I always watch, but only after playing myself first :)

BeyondEnder posted: »

Day 2, still haven't played the episode. Can't decide if I should wait, or just watch gameplay.

• Downloaded from the store and it worked (exactly what the PSN support team told me not to do XD)

Rsm123 posted: »

so much for the 26th, it is still not there on the in game store for PS4 as I have the disc version .

• Gotta admit, I was incredibly disappointed by Episode 7. The concept of the episode is really super cool, and PAMA is an interesting villain, not to mention the fight scene at the end was a nifty idea, but the execution on this episode is poor. It's really a shame when a good idea is executed poorly honestly, makes me upset. And don't get me wrong, this is by no means a bad episode, but it's not as good as the 6 before it.

• edited July 2016

seemed short and rushed compared to the rest and I feel could have encompassed two episodes as a plotline but, you're right (wouldn't hurt to checkmark the spoilers box though (for those who haven't played yet like Win10 Appstore)). Also, no pet like Reuben 0_0

Gotta admit, I was incredibly disappointed by Episode 7. The concept of the episode is really super cool, and PAMA is an interesting villain

• Mod, can i put my Eps. 7 gameplay to Gameplay Sharing Thread?

• Episode 7 was amazing, I loved it

• I'm having issues getting episode 7 after I bought the Minecraft: Story Mode Season Pass Deluxe from the Xbox Store (I have both episode 1 & the Season Pass Deluxe on Xbox One), and I have downloaded and installed episodes 2-6 as well as both items that unlock the episodes, but the Xbox Store still wants me to buy episode 7, even though in game it says that I've purchased it, but haven't downloaded it, and when I press the "A" button, it brings up the store page for episode 7 that's when it says that I need to spend a further AUD$9.35 just to get the episode.

• me too. this story is good. but if they make another scene like that (end of episode 4) i never play telltale games again. i mean we even didn't have a choice to huge her/him. i really cried

AronDracula posted: »

Episode 7 was amazing, I loved it

• edited August 2016

I really liked episode 7, I think it was one of the best after episode 6. I can't wait for the final episode. I hope it will be amazing too. :)

I'm really glad I gave it a chance because I'm not really into Minecraft, it's just not my type of game but, come on, this is Tellale Games, I've enjoyed almost every single one of their games and I just couldn't not play Minecraft. Now I now more about the world of Minecraft and I understand it a bit more, so thank you Telltale Games, you rock! :3

• edited August 2016

Don't you mean a-MAZE-ing.

FetchWalker posted: »

I really liked episode 7, I think it was one of the best after episode 6. I can't wait for the final episode. I hope it will be amazing too.

• I don't get it. How does a maze have to do with anything.

Don't you mean a-MAZE-ing.

• Ep7 is nice, a decent episode i say, similar to an adventure story narrated to kids, y'know what i mean? I hope ep8 is just better than this and gives a nice end to this series

• She said amazing...

I don't get it. How does a maze have to do with anything.

• press content or dont press content

I need some help, it is currently 12:16 in the morning in London, England on July 26 2016, I can't download Episode 7, i tried reinstalling the game but nothing happens. Help me please.

• But there isn't even a maze...

She said amazing...

• edited August 2016

Petra says "A-MAZE-ing" in Ep4!

Super1710 posted: »

But there isn't even a maze...

• But this isn't related to Petra, A maze, or Episode 4...

Petra says "A-MAZE-ing" in Ep4!

• xD

But this isn't related to Petra, A maze, or Episode 4...

• PAMA:the shippings are not useful! pama corrupting when looking at ***y ships BOOM! BOOM!!!! BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ewnirehjnd4ujnm4e44m4ju4n4444444n4fv 444qmerjeew shuting down BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pama: this page is not useful. that makes me sad.

• It's just a pun

But this isn't related to Petra, A maze, or Episode 4...

• But the pun made no sense whatsoever.

JimMate789 posted: »

It's just a pun

• do u mean founder not old builder

...did I miss something, or am I being stupid? Because I honestly thought Benedict was the old builder thingy. Not that I care, because it wasn't really an interesting point in the episode. I actually forgot about the old builder-whatever thingy.

• Okay thread officially sunk

• I WAS USING A FREAKING TEXTURE PACK XD

L-dog posted: »

Normal Minecraft... The diamond Tools And weapons now look like the command block destroyers!!!!!!!!!!

• Shouldn't this be closed now? After all, Episode 7 has been released.

• No! what the f*** are you saying bro? that was 1 year ago I'm 9 years old not 8 you teaser

What the heck was that...? Are you like 8?

• Sorry

ASaltLick posted: »

We already knew this.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.