Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• Cursing is okay on the forums as long as it is not excessive.

BeyondEnder posted: »

Please don't curse

• OzzyUK will most likely be making the Episode 8 Waiting Thread. If it takes a while, than I can, but for now the plan is to look out for a thread from OzzyUK.

Also, don't worry about how you made the Ep 8 thread early - it's not a huge mistake or anything "super serious" - it's just preferred that moderators make and update the threads so it can be viewed as a more reliable source.

Dairymilk24 posted: »

@blindsniper Can you please make the episode 8 waiting thread after my disaster with them! Thanks

• If that's for me sorry for that it takes me 1 min to load this site I had no time to edit.... Although my Internet speed is 20kbps lol

Just a reminder, please refrain from posting episode spoilers and/or discussing the plot in this thread. This thread is meant to be a safe area for people who have not yet played the episode to wait for it in a spoiler free environment. Thanks!

• Oh good, I suppose that means Android will be released todAy?

Check this Support article for updates from Telltale Staff if the episode is available yet in your platform/store of choice. The Episode wil

• It's okay, accidents happen. :)

If you can, though, please make a new thread to discuss spoilers there to be more courteous to people who have not yet played the episode here in this thread.

If that's for me sorry for that it takes me 1 min to load this site I had no time to edit.... Although my Internet speed is 20kbps lol

• But xbox one has been released. And it's coming soon in blog maybe they didn't update blog

Check this Support article for updates from Telltale Staff if the episode is available yet in your platform/store of choice. The Episode wil

• It's okay, accidents happen. If you can, though, please make a new thread to discuss spoilers there to be more courteous to people who have not yet played the episode here in this thread.

• It's okay, accidents happen. If you can, though, please make a new thread to discuss spoilers there to be more courteous to people who have not yet played the episode here in this thread.

• 20 MINUTES YESSS! I've been waiting for more than 10 HOURS!!!!!!!!

• When is episode 7 comming? I can't wait

• In about 3-13 minutes.

Norge100 posted: »

When is episode 7 comming? I can't wait

• On Europa?

MimoDX2 posted: »

In about 3-13 minutes.

• On Steam, worldwide.

Norge100 posted: »

On Europa?

• Okay. Thanks

MimoDX2 posted: »

On Steam, worldwide.

• I'm expecting episode 8 early september

• The episode should be ready to download on Steam.

• edited July 2016

Lucky all of youse guys I'm still in California and coming back Wednesday and prob play on Thursday like cuz I need to drives from airport and its 1 hr away from my home and I'll be sleepy when I get home prob waaaa and the trip is 4 hours and the stuff to get takes like 25-30 minutes

• Yep it is. Can't wait!

The episode should be ready to download on Steam.

• I wish it was on my birthday the 23 but that's not a Tuesday its a Friday waa

Catlover11 posted: »

I'm expecting episode 8 early september

• When will the episode 8 waiting thread be up?

• I don't think there's anything on iOS and Android yet though...

• edited July 2016

[removed]

• Yep not yet

Pikasack posted: »

I don't think there's anything on iOS and Android yet though...

• OzzyUK should be making the episode 8 thread later today. If he is unable to, I can, but I am going to wait longer before I make that call.

Creeper1846 posted: »

When will the episode 8 waiting thread be up?

• where is the birthday cake? i want CAKE..

I wish it was on my birthday the 23 but that's not a Tuesday its a Friday waa

• Check this Support article for updates from Telltale Staff if the episode is available yet in your platform/store of choice. The Episode will release at different parts of the day for different stores/platforms.

https://support.telltalegames.com/hc/en-us/articles/217607177-When-will-Episodes-7-and-8-be-released-

Pikasack posted: »

I don't think there's anything on iOS and Android yet though...

• You can't put that here!

• I hate you, spoiling the end of episode 7. I seriously hope you get banned from this site.

• I hate you, spoiling the end of episode 7. I seriously hope you get banned from this site.

• Yeah u should have put a spoiler tag on it.

• edited July 2016

Page #100.

• Thing is that is wrong because Xbox was the first one to release.

• Yep

BeyondEnder posted: »

Page #100.

• Blind or any other mods please make the ep 8 waiting thread thx

• I think guyalf's comment was not a spoiler, but I removed it anyways. That was mostly just some fan fiction he wrote, I assume. Nevertheless, I am temporarily hiding it anyways just so people don't get the wrong idea.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2016

If OzzyUK does not make the Ep 8 thread in a little while, I can. However, I want to wait a little longer so he can have the chance to first since he was supposed to be the one who posted it.

EDIT: OzzyUK has posted the Episode 8 Waiting Thread.

Dairymilk24 posted: »

Blind or any other mods please make the ep 8 waiting thread thx

• edited July 2016

It's not there :'( (PS4 Hard copy Disc) Why do we always get treated like dirt :'( and get put to the bottom

• Check this Support article for updates from Telltale Staff if the episode is available yet in your platform/store of choice. The Episode will release at different parts of the day for different stores/platforms.

https://support.telltalegames.com/hc/en-us/articles/217607177-When-will-Episodes-7-and-8-be-released-

Rsm123 posted: »

It's not there (PS4 Hard copy Disc) Why do we always get treated like dirt and get put to the bottom

• I would... but it doesn't mention Hard copy or Disc anywhere for PS4 or other consoles :(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.