Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• From what Ep is that gif?!

So.. we will most likely choose between Petra and Lukas, eh? I'm savin' my boy Lukas.

• I want to save Lukas in episode 7 if a choice like that happens ( and has something to do with shipping) in ep 7 but I would do that on my female profile and help Petra on my male profile.

• Pretty sure that gif is from ep 2 when Lukas greets you at the temple after you come back with Magnus or elegard.

BeyondEnder posted: »

From what Ep is that gif?!

• k thx

Creeper1846 posted: »

Pretty sure that gif is from ep 2 when Lukas greets you at the temple after you come back with Magnus or elegard.

• Hi I'm new here

• Also I don't know if it's Lukas or Petra or ivor or Petra but idk

• Im so freakin exited for this episode

• Depends on what you ship.

So.. we will most likely choose between Petra and Lukas, eh? I'm savin' my boy Lukas.

• what

Also I don't know if it's Lukas or Petra or ivor or Petra but idk

• They mean the presumptive choice looks confusing. Would Jesse have to choose between Lukas and Petra or Ivor and Petra?

The key art in-game makes it appear as if the choice is between the latter, but people have also been discussing a choice between Lukas and Petra. In the trailer, near the minute mark and beyond, Ivor and Lukas are visible in the shots but not Petra; it appears as if there's no telling what exactly the choice would be, if any, until we play the episode.

QueenMaddy posted: »

what

• Nvm I'm just new

• So...its probably that you need to choice Lukas or Petra ._.U
    I don't know :"v
    I play with Male Jesse and its probably that i need to choose Petra 'cause my OTP is Jetra and Petra is my waifu ,but i love Lukas too ;-; i can't do a Female game because i play on cellphone and i need to unistall the episodes :"v,i don't have so much space :"v

• Yeah I would choose Petra to even they are both awesome I'm gonna pick Petra cause we just ended up with Lukas. Also we problaly won't see death from Petra or Lukas but maybe possibly something related to the wither sickness

• it would be funny if it was TELLTALE TUESDAY'S lel

Creeper1846 posted: »

Well at least they have a reason.

• I wonder what that white haired woman's name is gonna be because this is like our 3rd new girl character. We isa then Cassie but now it comes to this its wierd

• Her names Harper. XD

I wonder what that white haired woman's name is gonna be because this is like our 3rd new girl character. We isa then Cassie but now it comes to this its wierd

• 21 July , we will play the game sooon !

• edited July 2016

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS CURIOUS 7th EPISODE.

POSTER OF MINECRAFT STORY MODE EPISODE 7
    enter image description here

PAMMA IS A COMPUTER WHICH IS AN ANTAGONIST OF THIS EPISODE AND HAS CONTROLLED MOST OF THE PEOPLES. YOU CAN SEE HIM IN THIS POSTER BACKGROUND MAKING AN ANGRY FACE.

THERE IS A NEW CHARACTER CALLED HARPER, SHE LOOKS LIKE OLIVIA BUT HER DRESS IS A BIT LIKE ASSASSIN'S CREED.

IF YOU WANT TO WATCH THIS TRAILER

CLICK HERE

IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION

CLICK HERE

• We already knew this. :/

MINE-UZAIR posted: »

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS CURIOUS 7th EPISODE. POSTER OF MINECRAFT STORY MODE EPISODE 7 PAMMA IS A COMPUTER WHICH IS AN ANTAGONIST OF TH

• edited July 2016

CLICK HERE

SOME OF YOU MAY UNDERSTAND IT

ACCESS DENIED

• fucking awesome 'Access Denied' Error page, lol

nope

CLICK HERE SOME OF YOU MAY UNDERSTAND IT ACCESS DENIED

• enter image description here

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS CURIOUS 7th EPISODE. POSTER OF MINECRAFT STORY MODE EPISODE 7 PAMMA IS A COMPUTER WHICH IS AN ANTAGONIST OF TH

• Umm..there's a reply button.

Yeah I would choose Petra to even they are both awesome I'm gonna pick Petra cause we just ended up with Lukas. Also we problaly won't see death from Petra or Lukas but maybe possibly something related to the wither sickness

• **5 ** more days. I have a feeling something's gonna happen to Ivor this episode for some reason...

• Your profile picture is amazing.

fucking awesome 'Access Denied' Error page, lol

• I don't think anything will happen to ivor because you seem to see Jesse and ivor tort ether in most screenshots of the trailer but it's Serrtant for Lukas or Petra to get effected in this episode

**5 ** more days. I have a feeling something's gonna happen to Ivor this episode for some reason...

• its Thursday so 120 hrs more

• That's so wierd!

I was just about to watch the episode 7 trailer again , when , as soon as I click on the video icon , an email comes through from telltale telling me about the trailer... XD

• edited July 2016

Haha well I saved video offline

Cuwwa posted: »

That's so wierd! I was just about to watch the episode 7 trailer again , when , as soon as I click on the video icon , an email comes through from telltale telling me about the trailer... XD

• Lol I was gonna post that I wonder what's in blanks any guesses??

Moderators : When you make the episode 8 waiting thread , please add this tweet : Tweet From Eric (@stirpicus )- I love 7 because of the new characters in that one, and I love 8 because it's a great ▓▓▓▓ to the ▓▓▓▓ and I LOVE the ▓▓▓▓!

• We don't know until this episode steps out... Maybe it depends on your Choices

I don't think anything will happen to ivor because you seem to see Jesse and ivor tort ether in most screenshots of the trailer but it's Serrtant for Lukas or Petra to get effected in this episode

• I guess last line is I love the ending!

Moderators : When you make the episode 8 waiting thread , please add this tweet : Tweet From Eric (@stirpicus )- I love 7 because of the new characters in that one, and I love 8 because it's a great ▓▓▓▓ to the ▓▓▓▓ and I LOVE the ▓▓▓▓!

• no need to guess , Eric revealed it!

fake

I guess last line is I love the ending!

• edited July 2016

Link? And if that's true does that mean season 2? Link please ?

no need to guess , Eric revealed it!

• It's not real , I edited the words in. It's just my idea of what it means.

Link? And if that's true does that mean season 2? Link please ?

• edited July 2016

YOU MADE ME BELIEVE!

It's not real , I edited the words in. It's just my idea of what it means.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.