Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• Well done Children! Now were going to count all over again... 1,

6 because were in kindergarten

• Reminder: If you're gonna watch the episode on 7/25 don't spoil others. Discuss early spoilers on a spoiler tagged thread. Thank you very much.

• What is 7/25?

Reminder: If you're gonna watch the episode on 7/25 don't spoil others. Discuss early spoilers on a spoiler tagged thread. Thank you very much.

• July 25th.

BeyondEnder posted: »

What is 7/25?

• Aww man, I'm going on vacation the week it comes out. D:

• I feel like Harper is gonna die.

• edited July 2016

Oh. facepalm But it comes out on the 26th!

SarniX posted: »

July 25th.

• Question: In Ep 5 when you follow that Milo guy to his secret build craft where they craft stuff, he gives you all that Iron and you can make something. So my question is, can you make shears?

• Np, it works for iPad too

Cuwwa posted: »

Thanks for the help! Unfortunately, i use iPad to do most of my comments , but I've found a way to solve it on iPad. Thanks for helping xD

• Whoa never noticed that

At 1:10 of trailer we are inside of PAMA

• Yeah, but many you tubers get early access to it and upload it a day before

Oh. facepalm But it comes out on the 26th!

• AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH ICAN,T WAIT FOR IT I REALLY HOPE THE EPISODE IS SOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOOONG LIKE 3 HOURS THAT WOULD BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOL

• sorry I just checked my comment and saw it all in captial

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH ICAN,T WAIT FOR IT I REALLY HOPE THE EPISODE IS SOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOOONG LIKE 3 HOURS THAT WOULD BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOL

• Nope

Question: In Ep 5 when you follow that Milo guy to his secret build craft where they craft stuff, he gives you all that Iron and you can make something. So my question is, can you make shears?

• Dang it! Welp, thanks anyway.

Nope

• 3 days more untill Acces Denied !

• YAY 3 JUST 3

SCHLIRi posted: »

3 days more untill Acces Denied !

• Dude mc story mode episodes only go to like 1 hour

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH ICAN,T WAIT FOR IT I REALLY HOPE THE EPISODE IS SOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOOONG LIKE 3 HOURS THAT WOULD BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOL

• Ikr I just went on vacation

SarniX posted: »

Aww man, I'm going on vacation the week it comes out.

• 1 hour? Maybe episode 2, but every other episode is 90 to 120 minutes. I predict this episode being about the same length as episode 6.

Dude mc story mode episodes only go to like 1 hour

• episode 6 was the longest in the series (i think) i don't think it'll be longer , maybe episode 8 will be the longest , but i think it'll be about episode 3 length

1 hour? Maybe episode 2, but every other episode is 90 to 120 minutes. I predict this episode being about the same length as episode 6.

• I think Episode 4 was the longest. It took me like 2 hours compared to episode 6 which took me like 100 minutes. Also yeah, I'm sort of getting the feeling it will be a shorter episode (like EP 3), but not too short (like EP 2).

episode 6 was the longest in the series (i think) i don't think it'll be longer , maybe episode 8 will be the longest , but i think it'll be about episode 3 length

• maybe it will be 1.5 hour or 2 hours

I think Episode 4 was the longest. It took me like 2 hours compared to episode 6 which took me like 100 minutes. Also yeah, I'm sort of getting the feeling it will be a shorter episode (like EP 3), but not too short (like EP 2).

• Pama coulde be a guy who died and haunt a mechine to get revange becase one of the chapters say a ghost in a mechine

• Appartely i found the video whit this kid recoring whits his i pad and on his xbox 360 it said start episode 7 so have fun 360 players

• edited July 2016

Might be fake, It is really easy to modify the game script, and then repack it back in Xbox.

EDIT: The video was about "Buy Episode 7" that's an old bug. Don't worry the episode isn't out, yet.

collboy600 posted: »

Appartely i found the video whit this kid recoring whits his i pad and on his xbox 360 it said start episode 7 so have fun 360 players

• True

I really hope there is no death in this episode.

• Say....what I can not even read what you just said

Appartely i found the video whit this kid recoring whits his i pad and on his xbox 360 it said start episode 7 so have fun 360 players

• 7:57 July 23rd Telltale Time Just a Couple Hours Till Episode 7

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

That is a common bug with Xbox, it will display the "start episode [number]" but it won't let you play or download the game until it releases.

• aaa , i think i'm wrong but the episode 7 come 3 days later.

7:57 July 23rd Telltale Time Just a Couple Hours Till Episode 7

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Episode 7 doesn't release until the 26th so there is more than a couple of hours until release.

7:57 July 23rd Telltale Time Just a Couple Hours Till Episode 7

• You don't know what I am talking about because you have no idea what the words modding the game files mean. Not trying to be mean at all.

Say....what I can not even read what you just said

• I meant the guy who posted this comment

You don't know what I am talking about because you have no idea what the words modding the game files mean. Not trying to be mean at all.

• Ozzie dude onestly I know but your using your inner cyber bully right now

OzzyUK posted: »

Episode 7 doesn't release until the 26th so there is more than a couple of hours until release.

• How is pointing out the release date cyber bullying , may I ask?!

Ozzie dude onestly I know but your using your inner cyber bully right now

• Say Wha? ( she is bullying me on like every comment

How is pointing out the release date cyber bullying , may I ask?!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I was just pointing out that it wasn't releasing in two hours, there have been people who got dates mixed up in the past so i was just pointing it out to avoid anyone getting confused or disappointed when it didn't release.

Ozzie dude onestly I know but your using your inner cyber bully right now

• You've probably missed his/her comments every time. From what I see he/she didn't cyberbullied you.

Say Wha? ( she is bullying me on like every comment

Sign in to comment in this discussion.