Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• Sorry XD! But who knows , I might be right...

BeyondEnder posted: »

YOU MADE ME BELIEVE!

• This episode has to be, at least partially, a homage to 1.RV, due to the fact the trailer shows Jesse is controlling mobs with real life VR . (Real life for them, anyway)

• Anyone else really dreading the end of this series? It's fun getting a MC episode every couple weeks, I hope they continue this as a casual series that can be ongoing.

• I think I will legitimately cry. I've become emotionally invested into this game, I know I'm gonna feel the hole a week after Episode 8 lanches. What will I do with my spare time?

Prepare thy rear; people will come saying it's a cash cow and they should do season two of another game, when there is no coersion to buy this one and Telltale is a large enough company to work on multiple projects like they are now.

Anyone else really dreading the end of this series? It's fun getting a MC episode every couple weeks, I hope they continue this as a casual series that can be ongoing.

• @Cuwwa I have a solution to the invalid csrf taken, keep your keyboard up and click post comment when your keyboard is up it works for me

• same tbh

Cendre posted: »

I think I will legitimately cry. I've become emotionally invested into this game, I know I'm gonna feel the hole a week after Episode 8 lanc

• I'll be bawling after the final episode comes out. I mean, I've been around Jesse and his/her gang since day freaking one! I watched them through their adventures! I watched them grow from the very beginning and it's sad to see such stories come to a close. But as they said... when one story ends, another one begins...

• Lol

Cuwwa posted: »

Her names Harper. XD

• Umm dude this is not a fairy tale bro this is Minecraft nothing shale be fairy tale NOTHING!!

I'll be bawling after the final episode comes out. I mean, I've been around Jesse and his/her gang since day freaking one! I watched them th

• 6:01 PM Telltale Time I belive if anyone wants to know

• Anyone know how to post an image just want to know because they won't post

• I bet in episode 7 when there will be a preview for episode 8 it will be PAMA talking just like in episode 6 it was captain spakelz.

• But bro that's like the white pumpkin doing it so no

Creeper1846 posted: »

I bet in episode 7 when there will be a preview for episode 8 it will be PAMA talking just like in episode 6 it was captain spakelz.

• You have to copy an image URL, and then when you are making a new post, click the "Image" button and paste the URL.

Anyone know how to post an image just want to know because they won't post

• 9:50 telltale time I belive right now

• Thanks for the help! Unfortunately, i use iPad to do most of my comments , but I've found a way to solve it on iPad. Thanks for helping xD

@Cuwwa I have a solution to the invalid csrf taken, keep your keyboard up and click post comment when your keyboard is up it works for me

• It'd probably be more likely , Harper

But bro that's like the white pumpkin doing it so no

• It'd probably be more likely , Harper

But bro that's like the white pumpkin doing it so no

• I did but it just posted an unopennable link to the image

You have to copy an image URL, and then when you are making a new post, click the "Image" button and paste the URL.

• Yeah YEAH Harper By the way how do you know her name

It'd probably be more likely , Harper

• I hope they add new profile images for mc story mode like the founder and the you tubers maybe even PAMA

• It was mentioned in the news section when episode 7 got announced

Yeah YEAH Harper By the way how do you know her name

• 11:07PM July 21ST Telltale Time

• Can u stop posting the telltale time no affect its kinda annoying.

11:07PM July 21ST Telltale Time

• I am actually very confused. This thread was a hype waiting thread, not a general discussion thread.

Dairymilk24 posted: »

Can u stop posting the telltale time no affect its kinda annoying.

• now its 22th July in Indonesia

its Thursday so 120 hrs more

• Let him do it if he wants to do it!

Dairymilk24 posted: »

Can u stop posting the telltale time no affect its kinda annoying.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

He can't really keep posting the time, it adds nothing to the discussion for episode 7 and is considered spam if posted too frequently.

Let him do it if he wants to do it!

• Oh. Ok, sorry...

OzzyUK posted: »

He can't really keep posting the time, it adds nothing to the discussion for episode 7 and is considered spam if posted too frequently.

• At 1:10 of trailer we are inside of PAMA

• Duuuuuddddeeee... Imagine if every time you came on the thread everyone with a PAMA avatar , had a different expression and it changed every time!

I hope they add new profile images for mc story mode like the founder and the you tubers maybe even PAMA

• I really hope there is no death in this episode.

• 4 , why are we counting?

• 5, idk.

4 , why are we counting?

• It would be cool like the day of the episode release everyones profile pic changes and it would change to PAMA lel.

Duuuuuddddeeee... Imagine if every time you came on the thread everyone with a PAMA avatar , had a different expression and it changed every time!

• 6 because were in kindergarten

5, idk.

• What about the mobs blown up or killed. LEL

I really hope there is no death in this episode.

• I think Harper may die in this episode and then maybe talk for the preview of ep 8

What about the mobs blown up or killed. LEL

Sign in to comment in this discussion.