Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• How? If you're wrong and they tell you that its not hours from release how is that cyber bullying????

Say Wha? ( she is bullying me on like every comment

• When did I ever say it was in 2 hours I never said anything about 2 hours

OzzyUK posted: »

I was just pointing out that it wasn't releasing in two hours, there have been people who got dates mixed up in the past so i was just pointing it out to avoid anyone getting confused or disappointed when it didn't release.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

"Couple" means 2

When did I ever say it was in 2 hours I never said anything about 2 hours

• It's a figure of speech - an example of sorts to support his/her point .-.

When did I ever say it was in 2 hours I never said anything about 2 hours

• I feel like Ivor is gonna die :/ He's now one of my favorites characters

• I think too, cause he is my favourite character too. NOOO, PLEASE DONT BE KILLED BY LAVA

MegaXD posted: »

I feel like Ivor is gonna die He's now one of my favorites characters

• 2 days more. I hope i won't have problems on PS4 Europe like at episode 6 with 2 weeks more to wait.

• Well...ep8 is last, then. I'm happy that MCSM just came, won our hearts, and is going at once. I dont think a season 2 would have worked out. Nice choice ttg
    enter image description here

• edited July 2016

Not trying to be mean at all.

I know I sound mean, but I am not. You said Ozzie tho. A another thing I am not a girl. Jish. It can be seen they're really new users on this forum who have no idea what's happenning.

Like I said Not trying to be mean.

I meant the guy who posted this comment

• THIS IS WHAT TELLTALE SAID
    EPISODE 8
    A Journeys End?
    The brilliant conclusion to Telltale's three episode Adventure Pass! Of course, there's that question mark...
    https://telltale.com/series/minecraft-story-mode---adventure-pass/

AdamRoberts posted: »

Well...ep8 is last, then. I'm happy that MCSM just came, won our hearts, and is going at once. I dont think a season 2 would have worked out. Nice choice ttg

• Within 50hrs Australia should have access to episode 7

• I kind of think TTG should have announced Access Denied a bit later than when they did. When it announced last week I was super hyped but even though it's only 2 days away I'm not very excited. However that may have something to do with the announcement of Sonic Mania :/

• Yeah that choice was kinda strange, but I'm glad we got a release date out of it. I thought it may have something to do with changing their site layout, but I think people can edit their threads again. Maybe they were ready for release last Tuesday but they had to wait for store updates? Or maybe people were fed up with PAMA teasers haha.

I know I'll be hyped again once I see that download screen on Wednesday. What does a Sonic game have to do with it, though? I guess just not having their episode overshadowed by a new game? I didn't even know they still made those haha.

I kind of think TTG should have announced Access Denied a bit later than when they did. When it announced last week I was super hyped but ev

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

Yeeeeeah that's not a real tweet.

Well...ep8 is last, then. I'm happy that MCSM just came, won our hearts, and is going at once. I dont think a season 2 would have worked out. Nice choice ttg

• I know this is not game related, but my PAMA recreation is on Google Images if you search "minecraft story mode pama" YAY!

• I did state that this was a fake that i made.

• Australia time zone's right now is 1:56 AM 25 July.
    So episode 7 will be out in 22 hours.

Reminder: Not trying to be mean

Within 50hrs Australia should have access to episode 7

• Does anyone know when Youtubers are going to start uploading the episodes early?

• I think nobody will upload it early.

Does anyone know when Youtubers are going to start uploading the episodes early?

• In less than 24 hours at least

Does anyone know when Youtubers are going to start uploading the episodes early?

BeyondEnder posted: »

I know this is not game related, but my PAMA recreation is on Google Images if you search "minecraft story mode pama" YAY!

• Usually somebody uploads it the night before ,and if so , I will only watch the first minute , PROMISE!

I think nobody will upload it early.

• Well I mean today's just a boring day to me that's probably why but by the time episode hits consoles and mobile and steam every one will go nuts!!!!!

I kind of think TTG should have announced Access Denied a bit later than when they did. When it announced last week I was super hyped but ev

• Once again - TUESDAY 0~0

• They will don't worry ;). I have my own sources.

I think nobody will upload it early.

• eric said he loves the next series, is he talking about the series now or a new series?

• I don't like when people upload it early, beacuse then haters spoil everything. ( Someone spoiled the ending of Ep4 for me :( )

Cuwwa posted: »

Usually somebody uploads it the night before ,and if so , I will only watch the first minute , PROMISE!

• Fake tweet.

NorthStars posted: »

eric said he loves the next series, is he talking about the series now or a new series?

• oh I thought it was whatever ayeentertainers was talking about

Fake tweet.

• How you know this tweet is fake?

NorthStars posted: »

oh I thought it was whatever ayeentertainers was talking about

• Do you know*

How you know this tweet is fake?

• If is fake I'll be so happy

• The tweet is fake.

If is fake I'll be so happy

• enter image description here

How you know this tweet is fake?

• Pretty sure they released the trailer early because of the comic-con. It'd get completely overshadowed by Batman and TWD news otherwise.

• edited July 2016

2 days to premiere episode 7 in my PC. I from Poland, the premiere at 5 - 8 o' clock PM

• Someone spoiled the ending of Ep4 for me

Yes I accidentaly looked on the wikis of Episode 4 on December 17 which was Episode 4's release date on IOS and it said Reuben dies at the end, and I play MCSM on Xbox and releases on December 22.

I don't like when people upload it early, beacuse then haters spoil everything. ( Someone spoiled the ending of Ep4 for me )

• those in Australia get the episode tomorrow so there will be a lot of spoilers so we got watch out and stay strong

• I only mentioned Sonic because a new game was announced last friday night that looks really really good and kinda murdered all hype for Access Denied lol

Cendre posted: »

Yeah that choice was kinda strange, but I'm glad we got a release date out of it. I thought it may have something to do with changing their

Sign in to comment in this discussion.