Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• Cool thanks guys, I'm probably gonna pass on watching the trailer this time. I find that it makes me enjoy the episodes a lot more when I don't have much of an idea of what I'm walking into.

The trailer doesn't spoil that much. Without going into much detail: * It shows the power that PAMA has over people and how she is a

• Holy crap this new layout is U.G.L.Y!!!!

• Utterly.Gorgeous.Like.You.

Holy crap this new layout is U.G.L.Y!!!!

• is it just me or have people not been posting as often as they used to on this thread.

• I know, it's like everyone left.

Creeper1846 posted: »

is it just me or have people not been posting as often as they used to on this thread.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2016

The forum design might also be updated in the future. Read more details here.

Holy crap this new layout is U.G.L.Y!!!!

• When I got here, I didn't know this website style changed.

• Telltale is trying something here...
    Episode 8 Details

It seems like they're implying something could happen after Episode 8 with Minecraft Story Mode.

• After seeing the Episode 7 trailer, I'm stoked! I'm gonna do a blind play through of this episode when it comes out! You don't have to check it out, but my channel name is the same as my Telltale account username: RGS TheBadGamer!

• No idea what they could be hinting at I think a season two might be weird (considering thay technically made two seasons the witherstorm and the portal one) or maybe they would add more episodes which is also a weird thought because 8 is a lot.

Pikasack posted: »

Telltale is trying something here... It seems like they're implying something could happen after Episode 8 with Minecraft Story Mode.

• It's called RGS TheBadGamer. I'm like, extremely obscure. Only 15 subscribers... I'd love more though. I love making people happy, and if I make people happy when they watch my content, it makes me happy!

I'll see if I can find your YouTube channel

• edited July 2016

It's because it stops people when they try to comment.
    EDIT : it looks like it's started working for me now

BeyondEnder posted: »

I know, it's like everyone left.

• I can't seem to be able to edit my season 2 thread / discussion. Any help?

• Well it seems like this happens with every episode as soon as the episode release is announced it seems like it takes forever for it to come out. The 26th could not come any slower.

• edited July 2016

Interesting tweet from Eric

Hard to believe this is the 7th episode of #StoryMode I've helped write. Crazy.(https://mobile.twitter.com/stirpicus/status/755558933389905920 )

Why are there *' s around the 7?

• Because its supposed to be representing that its the 7th episode. Like as in he is so stoked about it. Like if he were talking it'd be like this: 'I can't believe this is the 7TH episode I've done.' Not really hinting anything :P

Cuwwa posted: »

Interesting tweet from Eric Hard to believe this is the 7th episode of #StoryMode I've helped write. Crazy.(https://mobile.twitter.com/stirpicus/status/755558933389905920 ) Why are there *' s around the 7?

• Well maybe if they were to make a season 2 then it might be with new characters and they would be dealing with some new problem and 8 episodes are quite a few although I potentially could see telltale squeezing in a few more adding in more adventures and completing Jesse's story! (As well I don't think the question mark would be a mistake and I believe that Telltale are going to surprise us with something cool, hopefully!)

No idea what they could be hinting at I think a season two might be weird (considering thay technically made two seasons the witherstorm and the portal one) or maybe they would add more episodes which is also a weird thought because 8 is a lot.

• You had one job... enter image description here

• Wow, looking forward to July 26!

• Same!

DenikRG posted: »

Wow, looking forward to July 26!

• One thing that is bothering me for the ttg website update is when I click on this thread, it goes to the 60th page and then I have to go to 80

• Someone needs to seriously change this. I can hardly ever even post comments!

• It takes me to the first?!

One thing that is bothering me for the ttg website update is when I click on this thread, it goes to the 60th page and then I have to go to 80

• Okay , it's letting me comment for abit , so I'll ask now before it stops working again , how can I edit my discussion. / thread ?! There used to be an edit icon at the top , now there isn't.

Someone needs to seriously change this. I can hardly ever even post comments!

• Well is the new design related to batman??

• I don't think anyone knows how to edit threads. I think they will add that back soon.

Okay , it's letting me comment for abit , so I'll ask now before it stops working again , how can I edit my discussion. / thread ?! There used to be an edit icon at the top , now there isn't.

• Where is the link?

Pikasack posted: »

Telltale is trying something here... It seems like they're implying something could happen after Episode 8 with Minecraft Story Mode.

• I don't think it is.

Well is the new design related to batman??

• Well, a second season won't be weird. They are kinda experimenting with this series, so a second season makes sense.

No idea what they could be hinting at I think a season two might be weird (considering thay technically made two seasons the witherstorm and the portal one) or maybe they would add more episodes which is also a weird thought because 8 is a lot.

• I doubt it, but i see where you're coming from.

Well is the new design related to batman??

• Looks like the episode is ready to be released, since it has got a size on SteamDB.

• I bet telltale would have released the episode by now if they did not only put them up on Tuesday only. I don't get why they only do Tuesday releases. I bet we would have got a lot of episodes earlier if telltale released on random days.

MimoDX2 posted: »

Looks like the episode is ready to be released, since it has got a size on SteamDB.

• I asked because it's black and white

MimoDX2 posted: »

I doubt it, but i see where you're coming from.

• So.. we will most likely choose between Petra and Lukas, eh?

I'm savin' my boy Lukas.
    enter image description here

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

Tuesday is the day that PSN, Xbox Market, etc. update and put up new things - It's always the traditional day that DVDs, games, CDs, etc. come out due to the way Soundscan charts work. :)

https://brokensecrets.com/2010/09/17/the-day-of-the-week-that-new-stuff-comes-out/

I bet telltale would have released the episode by now if they did not only put them up on Tuesday only. I don't get why they only do Tuesday releases. I bet we would have got a lot of episodes earlier if telltale released on random days.

• Well at least they have a reason.

stirpicus posted: »

Tuesday is the day that PSN, Xbox Market, etc. update and put up new things - It's always the traditional day that DVDs, games, CDs, etc. co

• @LiquidChicagoTed found a temporary solution until they fix it.

I just tried it after logging out and back in again, but it's still not working. While I can edit posts, I don't get the option with a thread I created. I'm only getting the options to flag it or to unfollow.

However, I think I actually just found a workaround that could serve as a temporary solution. I realized I still had a link to the discussion edit saved in my browser history. After loading that link I was able to properly edit my thread as usual. I'm not having much knowledge about how the site works, but I guess that means we're technically still able to edit our threads, but the option to do so is currently not visible.

So, for anyone wanting to update their threads right now, just go to https://telltale.com/community/post/editdiscussion/ followed by the number of your thread, which can be seen in the adress bar. For example, though that particular case should only work for InGen, if you want to edit this thread, go to https://telltale.com/community/post/editdiscussion/107590

Okay , it's letting me comment for abit , so I'll ask now before it stops working again , how can I edit my discussion. / thread ?! There used to be an edit icon at the top , now there isn't.

• Same, if that is what it comes down to, I would kill EVERYONE for Lukas. Just sayin.

So.. we will most likely choose between Petra and Lukas, eh? I'm savin' my boy Lukas.

• In my female Jesse profile, I was mean as heck to Lukas and kissed up to Axel. But I was trying to make Jesse be a lesbian with Petra.

As for my male Jesse profile, team Lukesse!

Same, if that is what it comes down to, I would kill EVERYONE for Lukas. Just sayin.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.