Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• Me too!

Creeper1846 posted: »

This probably won't happen but I think it would be cool if every time a key art ways revealed the in game key art would change like for exam

• Yeah it would look really cool.

Me too!

• If Cassie Rose was from the world in episode why would she want to go back their to be mind controlled by PAMA and if i was cassie i would just go through the portal and to another world not PAMA world.

• Well Cassie nor Jessie even now they are going to the PAMA world. I don't even think Cassie was from the PAMA world but maybe from a different one. Maybe as a better punishment we should have sent Cassie to the PAMA world XD.

vickytonner posted: »

If Cassie Rose was from the world in episode why would she want to go back their to be mind controlled by PAMA and if i was cassie i would just go through the portal and to another world not PAMA world.

• Well that is what I meant. My b-day is the 25th. Probably won't be able to play it until the 27th looking at episode 5 and 6

vickytonner posted: »

same my birtday is the 25th and i will be a good birthday present

• I think Cassie Rose may have created PAMA but PAMA went crazy and started to take over people and Cassie went through the exit portal and ended up in the portal thewent to youtuber world and became whitepunkin but how did cassie create the white punkins

• I think they changed it to Lukas or Petra during the table read

Probably Petra or Ivor because of the in-game key art

• Interesting theory , but don't put spoiler tags on it , as it dosen't spoil anything for the players , it's just a theory.

• edited July 2016

They added the episode 7 achievements to steam : https://steamdb.info/app/376870/stats/

EDIT : they've also added episode 7 to the adventure pass : https://steamdb.info/app/456630/history/

• 1 week .. now the hardest wait ..

• Is there an Ep 8 waiting thread yet?

• The eyes of the people that are being controlled by PAMA remind me of the Ghouls eyes from Tokyo Ghoul...

• no , when the episode will be released , we will have an ep 8 waiting thread .

Rocked03 posted: »

Is there an Ep 8 waiting thread yet?

• Well did you guys saw the first count of YouTube trailer page haha

• Olivia and Axel will never believe it...

• Haha Jesse already said that in episode 5 ending

Catlover11 posted: »

Olivia and Axel will never believe it...

• I am really curious to see ending of episode 7 because it's achievement name is "OFFLINE MODE"

• edited July 2016

Actually Harper (Yvette Nicole Brown's character) created PAMA.

Today we can also reveal that the all-star cast gets another new addition for this episode, with Yvette Nicole Brown (Community) as Harper, PAMA's creator in hiding.

• Nope. It's confirmed that the creator of PAMA is a different person. Nice theory, though.

• edited July 2016

We'll probably turn PAMA off at the end, hence Offline mode.

I am really curious to see ending of episode 7 because it's achievement name is "OFFLINE MODE"

• 100% sure it's defeating PAMA or Turning him off

I am really curious to see ending of episode 7 because it's achievement name is "OFFLINE MODE"

• I watched the trailer like milion times xDD

• Well I am not gonna spoil this time like watching YouTube first!!!!

• I wonder why Harper made PAMA.

• Not looking forward to that :/

SCHLIRi posted: »

no , when the episode will be released , we will have an ep 8 waiting thread .

• What if there is a option that to save petra or lukas???? Well if you save petra lukas will be under control of PAMA and if you choose lukas, petra will be under control by PAMA

• edited July 2016

Ikr?!

I watched the trailer like milion times xDD

• 168 hours more

• I'm thinking the choice is between Petra and Ivor, because of the Ep 7 title screen. Maybe not, though. :)

What if there is a option that to save petra or lukas???? Well if you save petra lukas will be under control of PAMA and if you choose lukas, petra will be under control by PAMA

• Me too it's like minecraft apocalypse

I watched the trailer like milion times xDD

• I wonder what PAMA stands for? Personalized Automated Machine of Annilation? Piston Activated Machine of A-something? Personally Activated Machine of Automation?

• edited July 2016

Can someone tell me how spoiler-y the trailer is? I want to watch it but I also dont want to go into the episode knowing too much... suggestions?

• I think that whoever made PAMA was an old builder.

• edited July 2016

The trailer doesn't spoil that much.

Without going into much detail:

• It shows the power that PAMA has over people and how she is able to have that power. (Although you can deduce that power just for looking at the key art)
    • It shows the new character. (And the blog description gives away who that character is).
    • It shows how Jesse will fight PAMA
    • It tells you what PAMA wants to achieve
    • It shows PAMA doing something. It's not clear what it is but it looked serious.

Can someone tell me how spoiler-y the trailer is? I want to watch it but I also dont want to go into the episode knowing too much... suggestions?

• I think it's one of those things were someone makes a robot and then it turns on them.

BeyondEnder posted: »

I wonder why Harper made PAMA.

• edited July 2016

Why do i get the feeling that this will be like the opposite of the old order? There was 4 men : Soren Ivor Magnus and Gabriel and then Ellegard. I feel like there will be more women in the old builders : we already know of Isa Cassie and Harper.

KillFire598 posted: »

I think that whoever made PAMA was an old builder.

• I think there is quite a lot of spoilers

• Paradox it must be.

What if its a paradox?!

• cough GLaDOS cough

Cuwwa posted: »

I think it's one of those things were someone makes a robot and then it turns on them.

• bad website...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.