Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• I don't know if anyone new , but VR was actually implemented into Minecraft as a April fools... So actually it's not that far fetched...

Also , did anyone else notice that when you're wearing the VR headset , it says Harper v1.0.something?! Neat touch!

• edited July 2016

100% knew that the episode wasn't coming out tomorrow, anyways the episode looks pretty neat and also looks really polished. Looking forward to next week.

• Cuz the Tecnologian character we all predicted is called Harper

Cuwwa posted: »

I don't know if anyone new , but VR was actually implemented into Minecraft as a April fools... So actually it's not that far fetched...

• LOL, HTC VIVE!!

• edited July 2016

What the portal from episode 7, it is a exit portal build/smash? HOT Adventure :p

• Well PAMA said it was an exit portal

Extra_93 posted: »

What the portal from episode 7, it is a exit portal build/smash? HOT Adventure

• Yes!

so...PAMA HYPNOTISES PETRA AND LUKAS?!?!

• Just saying this but does anyone notice at the second of 46 and 47 PAMA's mouth looks like a nether portal without corners?

• The nether portal, maybe PAMA added in army the nether and rule the world.

InfinityFTW posted: »

Just saying this but does anyone notice at the second of 46 and 47 PAMA's mouth looks like a nether portal without corners?

• I think we'll have to choose between Petra and Lukas. Whoever you don't save is controlled by PAMA. After PAMA is almost defeated she transfers herself completely into Petra/Lukas and you have to fight them. PAMA will try to guilt trip Jesse by making Petra/Lukas say 'Why didn't you save me? I thought we were friends.' kinda like those unused audios from Carley/Doug. Cliche, but cool nevertheless.

Oh and looks like we'll be able to choose which mobs we will controll with that thing on Jesse's head.

Since Harper created PAMA, I'm guessing she could possibly be apart of the Old Builders. I have a feeling that she'll die :7

And sad to see that Axel and Olivia wont be coming back. I though that the mention in the last episode was foreshadowing their return. Maybe we'll see them by the end of the episode.

• I can't wait too play! What makes me so excited is that it looks like you'll be able to control mobs!

• In the episodes 5 and 6 finded books in the Soren hmm mystery. Maybe find a episode 7 :)

I think we'll have to choose between Petra and Lukas. Whoever you don't save is controlled by PAMA. After PAMA is almost defeated she transf

• edited July 2016

I love flying Bows xD enter image description here

• He just couldn't stand still. enter image description here

• I'm worried about Petra and Lukas. Hopefully they won't make us choose between them. But I'd go with Petra

• THE TRAILER IS SO COOL GUYS! IT LOOKS LIKE ITS GOING TO BE A AWSOME GAME! like the comment if you agree!! wait didnt eric say there is a adorable animation? yes he did! hmmm

• I think he meant the PAMA teasers

THE TRAILER IS SO COOL GUYS! IT LOOKS LIKE ITS GOING TO BE A AWSOME GAME! like the comment if you agree!! wait didnt eric say there is a adorable animation? yes he did! hmmm

• Who thinks that the new character is a old builder and she built PAMA and it started to act against her ?

• Since they've pretty much gained an extra week, I'm expecting no funny stuff on the day...

• No the actual trailer

Cuwwa posted: »

I think he meant the PAMA teasers

• The old builder maybe to the final episode. xp

• InGen_Nate_Kenny was actually the one who removed it, and he beat me to the punch.

InGen 1, Blind 0.

InGen_Nate_Kenny was actually the one who removed it, and he beat me to the punch. I just left a comment asking the rest of you guys to take that into consideration.

• I'm almost certain us Android users wont get it until the next day. The REAL waiting game begins ON the 26th of July.

• Or it could be an impact on trusting/saving Ivor instead of Petra.

InfinityFTW posted: »

Yea because we saw Ivor was evil in the screen cover of the game but in the trailer he wasn't evil... unless Ivor and Lucas andPetra became EVIL

• The most practical prediction I've seen tbh. +1

I think we'll have to choose between Petra and Lukas. Whoever you don't save is controlled by PAMA. After PAMA is almost defeated she transf

• Choo Choo here comes the hype train!!

• true true

matteso586 posted: »

Or it could be an impact on trusting/saving Ivor instead of Petra.

• Yeah, it's pretty interesting to see Story Mode going into topical humor with the VR headset in particular as I don't think other episodes have done that yet. (I'm not counting the YouTubers as topical humor as it's a little too specific to Minecraft).

• edited July 2016

The final episode is the near, maybe evil guest create to army and stolen flint and steel to attack the Earth. And heroes meet Axel and Olivia and must rescues to safe a planet. Ahh is in the crazy adventure to the finale. ;)

• No problem, we wait 10 am of 28, mine is actually 11pm of 28 i think?

I'm almost certain us Android users wont get it until the next day. The REAL waiting game begins ON the 26th of July.

• All boarding 'the hype train' please make make your way to platform 26.

Choo Choo here comes the hype train!!

• edited July 2016

Man, I just needa wait 1 week and a day lol

HYPE!

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2016

Why yes there are an adorable couple of animations!

THE TRAILER IS SO COOL GUYS! IT LOOKS LIKE ITS GOING TO BE A AWSOME GAME! like the comment if you agree!! wait didnt eric say there is a adorable animation? yes he did! hmmm

• Omg eyes Petra Lukas eyes omg

P.s I really hope they fixed male Jesses subtitles

• Ooh, I like what I see... Too bad it comes out on the 26th, but it looks to be fun. And there'd better be some Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference in there, because Pama reminds me a lot of the giant computer.

enter image description here

• The subtitles were fine in episode 6.

Omg eyes Petra Lukas eyes omg P.s I really hope they fixed male Jesses subtitles

• If it happens, who would you save from being controlled by PAMA? Petra or Lukas? I'd save petra

• The subs are fine ._.

Omg eyes Petra Lukas eyes omg P.s I really hope they fixed male Jesses subtitles

Sign in to comment in this discussion.