Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• My prediction: PAMA announces a release date sometime tomorrow, and we get the blog update, followed by a release this Tuesday.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

They aren't leaked, they've been there for a while.

• I just had a very odd dream about the next episode. I saw Jesse and his friends wandering in the new world. This world is completely hostile and ruined. Basically total chaos. In my dream, I heard and saw Jesse talking to his friends about how they encountered so many bandits and some of the people of the world talked about how they worshipped someone named PAMA.

Later in my dream, Jesse and his friends learned that PAMA is a very ancient creation of the Old Builders. One that is named Theta.

Just wanted to tell you guys about it. :)

• I'm glad I'm not the only one who's been dreaming about this. I had a dream about an alternative version of episode 6, where Cassie joined you and followed you through another portal, that wasn't the only difference, but it was the main one. I also had a dream about episode 7, before the teasers, where you met The Order of the Stone in their prime (time travel or something) and helped them do something important that I can't remember, then you left after about 10 minutes. I was slightly dissapointed with myself about that one.

I just had a very odd dream about the next episode. I saw Jesse and his friends wandering in the new world. This world is completely hostile

• my fave one so far is episode 6 and realizing who is the white pumpkinenter image description here

• 10th one just might be the release info

• please come out sooooooon

• Wait so usually by know wouldn't telltale tease they were going to have another PAMA teaser by 8:00 7/17/16 they have not done that yet I think PAMA is finny over maybe we will get news tommorow or a trailer Monday and then a release on the 19th or maybe news on the 19th and release the 26th but at least PAMA teaser are (hopefully) over.

• edited July 2016

[removed]

• edited July 2016

Who the hell are you?

• PM me details to prove it.

• Please refrain from being rude freelancepolicefan11, thank you very much and have a great day.

Who the hell are you?

• edited July 2016

PM was sent. It'll explain why I want to play episode 7.

ASaltLick posted: »

PM me details to prove it.

• You are a liar I play on Xbox but my brother plays in IOS and it still says coming soon.

fancies posted: »

Please refrain from being rude freelancepolicefan11, thank you very much and have a great day.

• Didn't get it. BTW I'm on iOS. It's not there xd

PM was sent. It'll explain why I want to play episode 7.

• Not trying to be rude but it's not the truth it's not out on IOS.

Creeper1846 posted: »

You are a liar I play on Xbox but my brother plays in IOS and it still says coming soon.

• Can I ask how you've played the episode and how playing the episode this early without any consent from Telltale is considered Piracy which is not welcomed on these forums.

Please refrain from being rude freelancepolicefan11, thank you very much and have a great day.

• [removed]

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^These are just predictions.

• Um what? How did you get the episode and none of that makes sense isa is not evil. But for some reason part of me wants to believe you and the other half does not.

• Oh never mind just predictions I was wondering how that made sense.

Um what? How did you get the episode and none of that makes sense isa is not evil. But for some reason part of me wants to believe you and the other half does not.

• Then why did you say you played it?

^^^^^^^^^^^^These are just predictions.

• Trust me no one will believe that because telltale didn't even show the ep trailer.

Didn't get it. BTW I'm on iOS. It's not there xd

• Well that didn't last wrong. I had a feeling you were a little troll.

• I realized you just changed all your post from I just played it to I want to play it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^These are just predictions.

• edited July 2016

[removed]

• Not true. Stop lying pal.

• I'm still a little suspicious.

• Why do you think I'm lying about excitement to play a new episode?

Not true. Stop lying pal.

• Post a screenshot of ep7 quickly to.prove it
    Or the PM a mod sent you.

• I haven't played episode 7 yet! I'm just excited to play it! That's all I ever wanted to say! Jeez, why do people assume I meant as in I actually played it?

Post a screenshot of ep7 quickly to.prove it Or the PM a mod sent you.

• Why do you keep changing what your post are saying it's making you look more guilty.

Why do you think I'm lying about excitement to play a new episode?

• edited July 2016

[removed]

• You said you played it. You posted what happens. Then you said you were forced to change it. But it's not out, so you're lying.

Why do you think I'm lying about excitement to play a new episode?

• But how do you accidentally type " I hope all you users outside of IOS and android get the episode soon" I'm sorry it's just a little suspicious.

I haven't played episode 7 yet! I'm just excited to play it! That's all I ever wanted to say! Jeez, why do people assume I meant as in I actually played it?

• We're not falling for it lol. You just told me you haven't played it.

• Can you please stop you are ruining the game for some people.

See more spoilers.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.