Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• I'm so tempted to search Minecraft story mode episode 7 on YouTube. Must. Resist.

• yeah it sucks

Mrmaxter11 posted: »

Me too lol

• I want to watch more spoilers than I did already it's so tempting only about 8 hours more

• 4 hours until 10:00 roughly. Too long

• I know right!

yeah it sucks

• What's at 10:00 exactly. If your talking about the steam release for episode 7 you've got 20 hours.

4 hours until 10:00 roughly. Too long

• Which country do you live in?

4 hours until 10:00 roughly. Too long

• edited July 2016

I decided to create a countdown timer for episode 7's release on Steam to avoid any confusion

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160726T10&p0=202&font=cursive

• edited July 2016

20 hours more and it comes out for me cries

• edited July 2016

You will only find letsplays with no spoilers in the thumbnail.

I'm so tempted to search Minecraft story mode episode 7 on YouTube. Must. Resist.

• Sooo... Some people can play Episode 7 right know but we have to wait 19 hours and 39 minutes in order to play from Steam? Like, what? +In here it's GMT+2 so I can't play it even though its 00:18 in Tuesday :(

• Playing through all of the episodes since I'm kinda bored :/ Currently at Ep.4

RedInferno posted: »

Sooo... Some people can play Episode 7 right know but we have to wait 19 hours and 39 minutes in order to play from Steam? Like, what? +In here it's GMT+2 so I can't play it even though its 00:18 in Tuesday

• I'm in Australia and it's 7:23 AM

Sooo... Some people can play Episode 7 right know but we have to wait 19 hours and 39 minutes in order to play from Steam? Like, what? +In here it's GMT+2 so I can't play it even though its 00:18 in Tuesday

• so true

Creeper1846 posted: »

Man after watching only a little bit of ep 7 this day can not end any slower.

• edited July 2016

I know this question has been answered again and again, but at what time do they release for PC?

• 10 AM Pacific Standart Time
    There's a link for a countdown : http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160726T10&p0=202&font=cursive
    Still 19 hours to go...

Lazy_DC posted: »

I know this question has been answered again and again, but at what time do they release for PC?

• I just saw that they reused the recap from Ep6 in Ep7, that means it's probably going to crash again.

• Thank you!

10 AM Pacific Standart Time There's a link for a countdown : http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160726T10&p0=202&font=cursive Still 19 hours to go...

• You mean the previous segment?

BeyondEnder posted: »

I just saw that they reused the recap from Ep6 in Ep7, that means it's probably going to crash again.

• Like AronDracula said, they just reused the 'previously on Minecraft: Story Mode' bit. Once you get past that, Episode 7 starts, there is no crash.

I just saw that they reused the recap from Ep6 in Ep7, that means it's probably going to crash again.

• edited July 2016

I hope it doesn't crash, like the start of Ep6 (for some people)

Cendre posted: »

Like AronDracula said, they just reused the 'previously on Minecraft: Story Mode' bit. Once you get past that, Episode 7 starts, there is no crash.

• Lol yeah I can't vouch for that... At least for me, mobile has played the episodes fine, does your game crash after the intro?

• It crashes when Jesse is about to light the portal.

Lol yeah I can't vouch for that... At least for me, mobile has played the episodes fine, does your game crash after the intro?

• Yeah that sucks, I guess we'll see tomorrow, huh? Maybe they fixed it for this one, what system is this happening on? Weird that it would crash so soon into the episode

It crashes when Jesse is about to light the portal.

• I have Windows 10, 64-bit. People have also said it's beacuse of the latest NVIDIA graphic card.

Yeah that sucks, I guess we'll see tomorrow, huh? Maybe they fixed it for this one, what system is this happening on? Weird that it would crash so soon into the episode

• edited July 2016

I clicked on the first five seconds of a gameplay of ep 7 and left already seeing a spoiler lol

• I thought the first 5 seconds were only the recap...

NorthStars posted: »

I clicked on the first five seconds of a gameplay of ep 7 and left already seeing a spoiler lol

• guys episode is out for ps4 and possibly ps3 uk digital and disc,but beware:if you have the disk and you didnt buy the adventure pass,open the game and buy episode from in-game menu,if you dont it will not work

• And... we still don't have the Windows/Steam version... Thanks Telltale!

guys episode is out for ps4 and possibly ps3 uk digital and disc,but beware:if you have the disk and you didnt buy the adventure pass,open the game and buy episode from in-game menu,if you dont it will not work

• Can anyone tell me what time episode 7 releases in USA for Android tomorrow

• Don't you just love it when you go to a thread that says "spoiler free" but then you get spoiled?

• I wonder what the ending of Episode 5 would've been like if Aiden was the one speaking, like CaptainSparklez did.
    But that probably would be a little foreshadowing, y'know? If he was talkin crap bout Jesse and the gang, then there's a chance he may come back. If he was talkin good bout Jesse and the gang-- still may come back. I'd like to see Aiden again, though. Maybe Season 2 (if there ever is one) will be about his adventures after jail in the Sky World?

• I was spoiled something funny in those 5 seconds

I thought the first 5 seconds were only the recap...

• Messing around with Skyrim mods is the only thing keeping me occupied right now during the wait xD

For some reason I can handle waiting a month for a new episode till it's the last day in which I suddenly need a ton of distractions.

• I watched full....... : (

• Someone doesn't have any self control.

I watched full....... : (

• Remember me? It's still crashing for me ,.... Lol

• Yeah I can't control for another 24hrs when 2000 people were live watching

Someone doesn't have any self control.

• Yeah I can't control for another 24hrs when 2000 people were live watching

Someone doesn't have any self control.

• My distraction was not going to sleep... It's 4AM.

xValkyx posted: »

Messing around with Skyrim mods is the only thing keeping me occupied right now during the wait xD For some reason I can handle waiting a month for a new episode till it's the last day in which I suddenly need a ton of distractions.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.