Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• It will release on Android tomorrow because it says it right on top of the page and also does anyone know the time it will release in USA for android

• Usually I wake up early at 4:00 am and the episode is usually there I'm in North America it usually is out by then for me.

• I'm so bored while waiting for this Ep, that I come back to this page every 2 minutes, hoping to see a new comment. And then I leave and come back again.

• Thank you but do you mean for android

• Well I play on Xbox but my brother plays on IOS and sometimes it's out by 4:00 in North America but not always not sure about android though.

Release posted: »

Thank you but do you mean for android

• [Reply] <------

Thank you but do you mean for android

• ?

BeyondEnder posted: »

[Reply] <------

• He's telling Release that there's a reply button ;)

Creeper1846 posted: »

?

• edited July 2016

Release didn't use the reply button so I was confused to who he was talking to.

?

• I just checked telltales twitter they said that from now on there games will be multiplayer with a thing called crowd play (I will post a link at the end of the comment to what it is about) but I'm wondering if there will be an update were minecraft story mode will get this update. Here is the link to an article explaining how it will work

http://twinfinite.net/2016/07/telltales-batman-will-be-their-first-multiplayer-game-and-itll-continue-in-future-games/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Just.Use.The.Reply.Button.

Okay

• That's interesting! Looks like it will only be for new games right now, we'd have to wait and see if they update their previous games.

I just checked telltales twitter they said that from now on there games will be multiplayer with a thing called crowd play (I will post a li

• Sorry I did not use the reply button I do not comment alot

Just.Use.The.Reply.Button.

• Ok, it's fine then.

Sorry I did not use the reply button I do not comment alot

• "You're dismissed, soldier!"

Ok, it's fine then.

• edited July 2016

EDIT: Never mind Im gonna get banned for saying spoilers

• Lol good choice. There are a few threads out there for spoilers, right? Some people watched the stream and would want to discuss it, I'm sure.

• "Sir yes, sir!"

Cendre posted: »

"You're dismissed, soldier!"

• edited July 2016

Please don't post spoilers here regardless how small they may be, thanks!

• You guys think Android will actually get it on time this one?

• I don't think so

You guys think Android will actually get it on time this one?

• edited July 2016

why would you describe the picture on the video. Was that necessary?

• nope

You guys think Android will actually get it on time this one?

• Well, if you were nice in Episode 5 and decided not to push Aiden of the edge of the city, at the end he would approach you and you would chat like friends. He said he'd become a writer one day. Maybe him and his gang staying in that world would be for the good of him.

I wonder what the ending of Episode 5 would've been like if Aiden was the one speaking, like CaptainSparklez did. But that probably would

• Oh and if you did push him off the edge (take him over, leave him alone) at the end he would just glare at you, angrily.
    Something Jesse may remember for his whole life.
    I'll stop being freaky now.

Well, if you were nice in Episode 5 and decided not to push Aiden of the edge of the city, at the end he would approach you and you would ch

• Note to myself: Never search "Minecraft Story Mode Episode 7" on YouTube and look at the thumnails, beacuse you will get spoiled.
    cough xCageGame cough

• Seriously? Thanks for the heads up, I can't believe they put thumbnails like that still, you'd think they'd know better after Episode 4, and Episode 5 with Lukas.

Note to myself: Never search "Minecraft Story Mode Episode 7" on YouTube and look at the thumnails, beacuse you will get spoiled. cough xCageGame cough

• No problem.

Seriously? Thanks for the heads up, I can't believe they put thumbnails like that still, you'd think they'd know better after Episode 4, and Episode 5 with Lukas.

• edited July 2016

I'm going to be away until 5:00 PM tomorrow. if its not out at that time then FUUUUUUUUUUU

• It's July 26th yay

• NO POOP SHERLOCK

Jakegaming posted: »

It's July 26th yay

• What

NO POOP SHERLOCK

• I think I need sleep, these two comments together just killed me xD

NO POOP SHERLOCK

• I said "POOP" beacuse I don't want to say s***

Jakegaming posted: »

What

• enter image description here

I think I need sleep, these two comments together just killed me xD

• WHY THE TIME ISN'T MORE FASTER I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS EPISODE SOMEONE HELP ME

• I KNOW I'M STILL AWAKE

MegaXD posted: »

WHY THE TIME ISN'T MORE FASTER I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS EPISODE SOMEONE HELP ME

Sign in to comment in this discussion.