The Thread of general TWD-related questions

edited October 2017 in The Walking Dead

My reason for making this topic is a simple one: I often find myself having a query about anything in the The Walking Dead world(or this forum in general), but rarely do I consider it significant enough to make a whole discussion about it. So this is where this thread comes in to save the day. Do you have questions that really don't warrant a discussion? Post it here, answer, and discuss.

Comments

• I'll begin by asking this:
    What is the current status of the fan art thread?

• Bugged.

DabigRG posted: »

I'll begin by asking this: What is the current status of the fan art thread?

• Okay then, is there any way to fix, is it safe to post in it, or does someone need to create a new one?

Bugged.

• What is up with all the really narrow scoped Kenny(or any other character) threads lately?

• What if Carver's spy was Lilly instead of Bonnie?

• Where can I find the models in the game files?

• Those are split between the episode data and texture/mesh archives.

DericDTG posted: »

Where can I find the models in the game files?

• I think Clem and Kenny would've seen right through it.

What if Carver's spy was Lilly instead of Bonnie?

• True, but I think things would've played out in a similar fashion. After all, while Kenny would certainly get on her case, Walter and determinately Clementine would most likely ease up on her, since she was just another straggling survivor at that point and the reveal that she's working for Carver would still come with a bit of grey morality, since she was kicked out of the group because of (partly) Kenny's actions, not to mention that she has no real reason to be hostile towards Clementine.

I think Clem and Kenny would've seen right through it.

• That's called Fanfiction

I'm gonna steal this.

True, but I think things would've played out in a similar fashion. After all, while Kenny would certainly get on her case, Walter and determ

• edited August 2016

Well, F@(# me then! (Please don't...unless you're a girl--Nah, I'm kidding! :D)

This is creeping the hell out of me.

But seriously, that does sound like a good idea. Both of em, even!

To steal it? Or to F@(# you? Cuz the last one is freaking me out!

enter image description here

• edited August 2016

"That was totally the point!," he lied. (Sorry about that, you can only stare at nonaudible text for too long before you start saying things specifically to entertain yourself.)

You can use the concept, though; it's not really one I put a lot of effort into or anything.

Well, F@(# me then! (Please don't...unless you're a girl--Nah, I'm kidding! ) This is creeping the hell out of me. But serious

• shivers

"That was totally the point!," he lied. (Sorry about that, you can only stare at nonaudible text for too long before you start saying things

• edited August 2016

Who else thought Rebecca was 100% going to give birth by In Harm's Way? If so, why do you think they didn't include that in the episode?

• They probably made her give birth in Amid the Ruins because the episode slides are old so they probably had a different story at the beggining when they created those, a lot of the content in the slides have no relevance to the episodes

NOHATCLEM posted: »

Who else thought Rebecca was 100% going to give birth by In Harm's Way? If so, why do you think they didn't include that in the episode?

• What was Vernor talking about when he told Lee something among the lines of: "[...] but sooner than you'd think she (Clementine) is gonna ask for more than you can give [...]", I just don't get what he was saying, I feel very dumb now

• edited August 2016

Vernan was implying that there might be a time when Lee can't provide properly for Clementine. Lee's best could not be good enough and he (Vernon) would be able to take care of her better.

LIES!!!

BadWolf14 posted: »

What was Vernor talking about when he told Lee something among the lines of: "[...] but sooner than you'd think she (Clementine) is gonna ask for more than you can give [...]", I just don't get what he was saying, I feel very dumb now

• I am very curious about what their original intentions for half of the initial plot points were and what they actually would've involved before they changed their direction.

BadWolf14 posted: »

They probably made her give birth in Amid the Ruins because the episode slides are old so they probably had a different story at the beggining when they created those, a lot of the content in the slides have no relevance to the episodes

• Lee died a day later, though, so…

Kenny726 posted: »

Vernan was implying that there might be a time when Lee can't provide properly for Clementine. Lee's best could not be good enough and he (Vernon) would be able to take care of her better. LIES!!!

• Aw come on! Who uses logical reasoning these days?
    As Lee, I kind of did hear him out, because my Lee made a few mistakes. But there was no way Vernan was taking her. At least Lee went out saving her like a boss.

And uh...Lee lives on in all of our souls. Therefore, he is alive. Unless you don't have a soul. Uh...denial?

Lee died a day later, though, so…

• Was Bonnie still using crack/pills etc. after 400 days? I can't believe she's so young she looks 40.

• How old was Bonnie in general? That is the real question.

Also, I sincerely doubt she was still on dat stuff because, as Vince's cameo demonstrates, Carver didn't approve of anyone smokin or drinkin on the job.

longlivelee posted: »

Was Bonnie still using crack/pills etc. after 400 days? I can't believe she's so young she looks 40.

• I think she was around 20-30, but she looks a whole lot older.

How old was Bonnie in general? That is the real question. Also, I sincerely doubt she was still on dat stuff because, as Vince's cameo demonstrates, Carver didn't approve of anyone smokin or drinkin on the job.

• I can't believe she's so young she looks 40.

Is it bad that I laughed really hard at that lol

Was Bonnie still using crack/pills etc. after 400 days? I can't believe she's so young she looks 40.

• edited August 2016

She is in her early to mid twenties. We don't know what kind of drug she was hooked on but I assume it was serious.

In 400 days she actually looks worse/older because she had just recently gone off whatever drug she was addicted to so she was kind of going through withdraw. Though in TWD S2 she looked better because years had passed so she was nor as dependent on the drug.

Bonnie S1:

Bonnie in S2:

There is a major difference.

How old was Bonnie in general? That is the real question. Also, I sincerely doubt she was still on dat stuff because, as Vince's cameo demonstrates, Carver didn't approve of anyone smokin or drinkin on the job.

• Trust me, you're not the only one.

I can't believe she's so young she looks 40. Is it bad that I laughed really hard at that lol

• Aw come on! Who uses logical reasoning these days?

Uh… ehm… thanks?

Are you being sarcastic?

As Lee, I kind of did hear him out, because my Lee made a few mistakes. But there was no way Vernan was taking her. At least Lee went out saving her like a boss.

Even though it probably would have been better if Vernon had taken her, I hear your point. We did not know him fully at the time, and therefore couldn't trust him to look after this child. I know I wouldn't have in real life.

And uh...Lee lives on in all of our souls. Therefore, he is alive. Unless you don't have a soul. Uh...denial?

I didn't find Lee any special, to be honest. I couldn't really get to make him one of my favorites when he is only a reflection of ourselves. The part of his character that is not determined by our choices was okay, but that is where it got for me.

Aw come on! Who uses logical reasoning these days? As Lee, I kind of did hear him out, because my Lee made a few mistakes. But there was n

• edited August 2016

She is in her early to mid twenties.

DAYUM!!!

I hope in the game if we ever meet her again she gets better or something...

You weren't lying either, I looked it up on the wiki and sure enough it says she's 20-29.. wow.

She is in her early to mid twenties. We don't know what kind of drug she was hooked on but I assume it was serious. In 400 days she actu

• Oh no! I wasn't trying to be rude or anything. Sorry if that came off the wrong way. I was making a half joke. I thought it was kind of funny that I overlooked something that obvious. I get your point about Lee. But to me, he was just awesome.

Aw come on! Who uses logical reasoning these days? Uh… ehm… thanks? Are you being sarcastic? As Lee, I kind of did hear him

• the wiki

Chokes.

She is in her early to mid twenties. DAYUM!!! I hope in the game if we ever meet her again she gets better or something... You weren't lying either, I looked it up on the wiki and sure enough it says she's 20-29.. wow.

• I also have this theory that Bonnie wore make-up to cover her freckles. It isn't too far-fetched, is it? Howe's Hardware probably has some make-up somewhere, and I am convinced that Tavia wore some in her eyes.

Besides, Kirkman confirmed that Andrea's freckles started to show in Volume 2 because she didn't have any make-up with her anymore.

She is in her early to mid twenties. We don't know what kind of drug she was hooked on but I assume it was serious. In 400 days she actu

• I didn't take it as rude! I just thought that maybe you were being serious. I suppose you've seen how the internet is right now.

Oh no! I wasn't trying to be rude or anything. Sorry if that came off the wrong way. I was making a half joke. I thought it was kind of funny that I overlooked something that obvious. I get your point about Lee. But to me, he was just awesome.

• Possibly. But it also might be just the way ttg made her model. Who knows.

I also have this theory that Bonnie wore make-up to cover her freckles. It isn't too far-fetched, is it? Howe's Hardware probably has some m

• Yeah. Sometimes I think that humanity isn't that screwed. Then I look at YouTube comments.

I didn't take it as rude! I just thought that maybe you were being serious. I suppose you've seen how the internet is right now.

• You know what you're talking about.

Yeah. Sometimes I think that humanity isn't that screwed. Then I look at YouTube comments.

• edited August 2016

Wow. Having that comparison shot actually makes Season2!Bonnie look kissable!

I also have this theory that Bonnie wore make-up to cover her freckles. I am convinced that Tavia wore some in her eyes.

I spent a solid 30 seconds laughin at this. :joy:

Don't do drugs, kids.

• Is there an easier way to search previous comments?

• Can anyone else edit their topic headers? I've been wanting to do touch ups but I don't see the edit button.

• Did anyone else get the easter egg in All That Remains where you are running towards the cabin and it pops up with the notice "RUN LIKE HELL!" and when talking to Alvin at the window it says "Randy will remember that." Did anyone see that? I was on mobile.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.