Forum of Thrones: An Interactive Story

Comments

• [Stay together] Teamwork makes the dream work

[Tell Sanyse the truth] Mommy knows best

Ilish Hours before the execution was supposed to take place, the town square was already crowded with people. Some of them were members o

• [Stay together] [Tell Sanyse the truth]

Ilish Hours before the execution was supposed to take place, the town square was already crowded with people. Some of them were members o

• [Stay together]

[Lie to her]

• [Stay together] Not a good idea for splitting up.

[Tell Sanyse the truth] She hate her son, so why not to try.

• [Stay together]

[Tell Sanyse the truth] She seems to have a low opinion of her son, so maybe she'll let us go. It's a leap but all these options are risky.

• I laughed.

Well, for a majority of the smallfolk he seems indeed kind of elegant, mostly because they have never really met him, only seen him from a distance. As long as Hobert keeps his composure, he can be reasonably charming. Unfortunately, the moment he gets any sort of opposition, he reveals his true colours, which are quite ugly.

It must really suck, being forced to "help" and do things.

It's true, she has currently by far the hardest job in Raylansfair and it's starting to take its toll. Being the only genuinely skilled healer in the main location of the story is incredibly exhausting. Then again, she's happy that she's able to help, so she's probably seeing it as less of a burden than others would. Though she's certainly not pleased that she's going to be called to perform an autopsy on a corpse now.

[Stay together] We know who killed Corbin, no need to further endanger our good "friends". Well, we as in the readers, not the characters.

• And finally they start to prepare the execution!This is obviously one of the main event of this chapter

Yes, it certainly is! I've been looking forward to write the execution scene and in just a few more parts, we've finally reached it. Together with a couple of other things, it should hopefully be a highlight in this chapter.

And today we are introduced to Torold brother!Well,about this new character for now I have not much to say except that he seems a good brother (weird)

Daemion is a pretty interesting character, especially with his position in the city guard. Technically, he even is one of the most high-ranking members of the guard, which means he is Arthur's superior.

About Sadie's PoV we discover that Gyles is a mama's boy!And I must admit that the old hag (that for a second make me remember a certain GoT plot twist) for sure has cold blood!I mean,usually people prefer scream "THIEF!MURDER!FoT READER!" instead to have a "normal" conversation

I think I know which twist you're referencing to. That's odd, since I have never seen the similarity XD But yes, you are right. Gyles is a complete momma's boy and his relationship with Sanyse is one of the most interesting aspects about his character.

I almost forgot! I remember that at the beginning of the story seems that Philip has a liking for Rosalie however,during the last chapters (and this Ilish PoV),he seems to switch his own attention to Mathea;we can officialy say that he has change is love interest? Or maybe he is only a playboy?XD

Ah, that one's something I probably should have explained better. It was the other way round, Rosalie had a liking for Philip and many characters, including Richard and Lyria, assumed that Philip would feel similarly or would otherwise take advantage of her. However, since she's about a decade younger than him and by all means only a teenager, Philip actually never developed the same feelings for her. In Chapter 5, he even told Richard that she reminded him of his daughter, who had died years before the story started and that this is the reason he cares so much for her. So, Rosalie has officially been daughter-zoned :D

[Stay together] We are not in a B-rated horror movie [Lie to her] Since tell the truth probably won't work (the woman will never let a wh

• edited August 2016

Cool! Mathea doing some shopping =)

I've been thinking about doing some FoT fan art as well (other than just the usual character illustrations) :)

• Rosalie has officially been daughter-zoned :D

The worst zone of them all

And finally they start to prepare the execution!This is obviously one of the main event of this chapter Yes, it certainly is! I've b

• I imagined a really cool fanart of the Tom giving Jaron that applause from a while ago.

Cool! Mathea doing some shopping I've been thinking about doing some FoT fan art as well (other than just the usual character illustrations)

• Yeah, hanging around the town with barely opened eyes :-D
    What fanart type you have in mind?

Cool! Mathea doing some shopping I've been thinking about doing some FoT fan art as well (other than just the usual character illustrations)

• Care to quote the paragraph? Perhaps it will give me some inspiration.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I imagined a really cool fanart of the Tom giving Jaron that applause from a while ago.

• Haha, she does look a bit tired =)

And I'm not sure... I was thinking of doing some iconic scene from the story, but I'm not really sure which one. I might wait until we see the execution of Woflius and do something of that :p

Mathea posted: »

Yeah, hanging around the town with barely opened eyes :-D What fanart type you have in mind?

• Oh, so a scene illustration? That sounds really cool! I would love to see what you will draw! :-)

Wolfius execution would be quite cool, or maybe Harpy stabbing Mullendore in the eye? This was pretty epic and unexpected.

Haha, she does look a bit tired And I'm not sure... I was thinking of doing some iconic scene from the story, but I'm not really sure which one. I might wait until we see the execution of Woflius and do something of that

• old reaction, but why did you delete a character if it was done well, just because it may had been influenced by a real person?

Never heard of him, perhaps I should start to google characters before accepting them.

• I'll try to find it.

Care to quote the paragraph? Perhaps it will give me some inspiration.

• So, this is what would have happened if Mathea would have actually succeeded with buying her herbs as intended. It looks amazing! Very well done, thanks a lot :)

• I believe Agent was referring to this excerpt from the final quarter of the Chapter 6 finale on page 109, immediately after Jaron had killed Jaylon:

The adrenaline started to fade and instead, the pain hit Jaron like a kick between the legs. He screamed, screamed at the top of his lungs as every muscle in his arm and the half-broken bone protested against what he just did. His vision started to blur, he staggered backwards, stumbling against the wall of a house. Not only his vision became dizzy, he heard nothing aside from his thumping left side. Almost nothing. There was something else. A slow, mocking clap.

Jaron looked up and with the last strength he had, he looked up and sighed. The Tom was slowly approaching him, the look in his cat-like eyes amused. Behind him, Martin was clutching a terribly bleeding wound in his side, kneeling on the ground, next to the dead Keira.

“Well done, Ser Bastard”, the Tom purred and it almost sounded genuine. “You killed Jaylon, which is no small feat. Impaled his heart as I see” A soft chuckle sounded from underneath the mask. “I would say, too much heart has always been Jaylon's problem. He took things personal. He wasn't without compassion. In the end, he was gone too far and you gave him mercy”

Care to quote the paragraph? Perhaps it will give me some inspiration.

• edited August 2016

Heavy throwback :D Well, I don't mind characters who have been influenced by a real person, as long as these don't go farther than influences. For example, there is a character inspired by Donald Trump in the list, though he is unique enough to be his own character and will therefore fit into the story. Ross Bob meanwhile literally was the painter Bob Ross, there have been no differences and that was where I drew the line. Since his submitter hasn't given me a name, I have to assume that he was a cleverly done joke character and not intended to be genuinely featured in the story, therefore I deleted him from the list again.

joriandrake posted: »

old reaction, but why did you delete a character if it was done well, just because it may had been influenced by a real person?

• Alright, I see how it is different in this case then.

btw, I post soon a character to you in PM, making it to char sheet will take longer

Heavy throwback Well, I don't mind characters who have been influenced by a real person, as long as these don't go farther than influences.

• there is a character inspired by Donald Trump in the list, though he is unique enough to be his own character and will therefore fit into the story.

And when he comes it will be glorious. I'm sure everyone will love him.

Heavy throwback Well, I don't mind characters who have been influenced by a real person, as long as these don't go farther than influences.

• He's gonna make FoT great again!

jk, FoT has always been great ;)

there is a character inspired by Donald Trump in the list, though he is unique enough to be his own character and will therefore fit into the story. And when he comes it will be glorious. I'm sure everyone will love him.

• How about making Raylansfair great again?

I think that sounds better.

He's gonna make FoT great again! jk, FoT has always been great

• Sure, Raylansfair is deep in the shitter anyway :D

How about making Raylansfair great again? I think that sounds better.

• the painter Bob Ross

enter image description here

• I really wish you did this before I went through page after page trying to find it. XD
    But yeah that's what I was talking about @Mathea.

I believe Agent was referring to this excerpt from the final quarter of the Chapter 6 finale on page 109, immediately after Jaron had killed

• That's a job for House Florent

How about making Raylansfair great again? I think that sounds better.

• [Stay together]

[Lie to her]

• [Split up]

[Tell Sanyse the truth]

• The Butterfly reveal was a pretty big moment.

Haha, she does look a bit tired And I'm not sure... I was thinking of doing some iconic scene from the story, but I'm not really sure which one. I might wait until we see the execution of Woflius and do something of that

• Well, I will think about it. Sadly I cannot find any cat-mask available as mod to Skyrim which would feed my requirements, so I will need to improvise :-))

AgentZ46 posted: »

I really wish you did this before I went through page after page trying to find it. XD But yeah that's what I was talking about @Mathea.

• you can find a lot of Asian-style ones if you browse for 'cat mask anime', just try it

Well, I will think about it. Sadly I cannot find any cat-mask available as mod to Skyrim which would feed my requirements, so I will need to improvise :-))

• Khajiit?

Well, I will think about it. Sadly I cannot find any cat-mask available as mod to Skyrim which would feed my requirements, so I will need to improvise :-))

• I look for something more lore-friendly. I saw one Asian-style but it was totally not creepy as Alley Cats deserve.

joriandrake posted: »

you can find a lot of Asian-style ones if you browse for 'cat mask anime', just try it

• There is cool Tribunal mask for Khajiit indeed, but sadly it only appear when you play as Khajiit character - when you switch race, the mask itself switch as well for correspondent race option and model.

Anyway, I will Photoshop something nice up - it will give me some challenge and refreshment of skills too.

PS how is your story? Will it come back?

TheFurryOne posted: »

Khajiit?

• Yeah it's coming back, I'm just currently working on another project at the moment.

There is cool Tribunal mask for Khajiit indeed, but sadly it only appear when you play as Khajiit character - when you switch race, the mask

• [Split up]

[Lie to her]

• go on, count the votes XD

So, this is what would have happened if Mathea would have actually succeeded with buying her herbs as intended. It looks amazing! Very well done, thanks a lot

• enter image description here

Jarpy!

Sorry, I just had to make this while they are both still alive and somewhat well XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.