Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Unrelated but I could use an actual bag of salt.

It's for a prank.

Leluch123 posted: »

ANNNNNNNNNDDDD the first bag of salt goes to HazzatheMan!!!!!! use it well!

• oh damn!!!

Pipas posted: »

Fear not, I found something! Sauce

• That looks sooo cool!!!!

Fear not, I found something! Sauce

• Harpaax is too pure

enter image description here

Even months after the game's ending, she still graces tumblr with her art of her ships.

• Hey kids. So there's a new game today. if i buy it, will you be there in the threads to talk about it? i'm not grumping alone.

• You have my axe

GrumpyDof posted: »

Hey kids. So there's a new game today. if i buy it, will you be there in the threads to talk about it? i'm not grumping alone.

• I totally pictured Gimli saying that to Batman on top of a building with Joker crying with laughter in the back.

You have my axe

• That would be glorious, add dramatic music for effect

I totally pictured Gimli saying that to Batman on top of a building with Joker crying with laughter in the back.

• Sure, though I heard many people have technical difficulties, so they haven't played it yet. Might wait a little bit till they fix it.

Hey kids. So there's a new game today. if i buy it, will you be there in the threads to talk about it? i'm not grumping alone.

• Tfw you play Batman and your hear Rhys and Sasha all the time...

• With Fiona showing up from time to time.

Tfw you play Batman and your hear Rhys and Sasha all the time...

• Yeah that too, still after they cleared the bugs it was awesome episode

With Fiona showing up from time to time.

• But then you realize that Telltale also highlighted the Minecraft shipping threads!

ANNNNNNNNNDDDD the first bag of salt goes to HazzatheMan!!!!!! use it well!

• I like to think of it as Rhys and Sasha roleplaying as Vicki and Batman, with Rhys just making his voice a bit darker. This game is my substitute for TFTB season 2.

Tfw you play Batman and your hear Rhys and Sasha all the time...

• So there's a thread about Batman xCatwoman... Should we do the same with BatmanxVicky ? and let the blood flow again...

• I personally wouldn't. I'm not as invested in the relationships as I was in Tales. His interactions with either of them didn't really speak to me, in a matter of speaking.

Then again, that just might be my archetype of Batman being more of a "loner" getting in the way.

So there's a thread about Batman xCatwoman... Should we do the same with BatmanxVicky ? and let the blood flow again...

• All of the new shipping threads are cheap creations just to cash out on the success of the Tales ship threads, which is pretty lame. Just my opinion on them, but I think people need to put in more work if they actually want to have fun with it rather than just to get free likes and posts.

I personally wouldn't. I'm not as invested in the relationships as I was in Tales. His interactions with either of them didn't really spea

• Epic new Avatar Grumpy

So there's a thread about Batman xCatwoman... Should we do the same with BatmanxVicky ? and let the blood flow again...

• ^That still things might get fun, we shall see

Green613 posted: »

All of the new shipping threads are cheap creations just to cash out on the success of the Tales ship threads, which is pretty lame. Just my

• Thanks i did it on the spot.

Epic new Avatar Grumpy

• To me it's just about new ideas for fan art.

All of the new shipping threads are cheap creations just to cash out on the success of the Tales ship threads, which is pretty lame. Just my

• I think it was because there aren't any interesting discussions in the Minecraft section, so why not highlight basically the same thread twice? :D

Poogers555 posted: »

But then you realize that Telltale also highlighted the Minecraft shipping threads!

• Well to be frank Catwoman gear would suit you much more...

Thanks i did it on the spot.

• Pretty much. Though I'll give them benefit of the doubt and wait to see what becomes of the threads. They're still starting after all.

• enter image description here

Thanks i did it on the spot.

• I will post my little fan theory later as a separate discussion.

Ekelund21 posted: »

I like to think of it as Rhys and Sasha roleplaying as Vicki and Batman, with Rhys just making his voice a bit darker. This game is my substitute for TFTB season 2.

• enter image description here

I think it was because there aren't any interesting discussions in the Minecraft section, so why not highlight basically the same thread twice?

• I dunno, cat dressing as a cat wouldn't be so poetic.

Well to be frank Catwoman gear would suit you much more...

• edited August 2016

Hue hue, another oppurtunity to post this pic. :D

R.I.P. August By raliciel

• Rhys: I love you sash!
    Sasha: i love you even more!
    August: sigh i wish i have never taken the deal.

R.I.P. August By raliciel

• Even the button on his pants leg is displeased.

Hue hue, another oppurtunity to post this pic.

• God damn, who revived the thread?

• Batman!

bigdogg0821 posted: »

God damn, who revived the thread?

• And here i thought this thread is dead. Good for us,batman has come to the rescue

• Well, it's not particularly alive either. :D

buttstabber posted: »

And here i thought this thread is dead. Good for us,batman has come to the rescue

• Eh, it's better than it was before, you can't argue with that :p I guess things much depend on wether or not Vicky Vale\batman ship will be a thing in future episodes

Well, it's not particularly alive either.

• Eh, aside from the same voice actors, I don't see that many similarities. Besides, I'm more of a BatxCat guy. :)

buttstabber posted: »

Eh, it's better than it was before, you can't argue with that I guess things much depend on wether or not Vicky Vale\batman ship will be a thing in future episodes

• TaliaBat amirite?

Eh, aside from the same voice actors, I don't see that many similarities. Besides, I'm more of a BatxCat guy.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.