The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Look at what I said to @BetterToSleep if you wanna know what I mean.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Is that explicit version of Let it Go..?

• PLZ DUN LIV ME HEAR I LUV U!

KYS KYSS KISS KISS?? lol u are in friendzone

• I can't read it! It's too small on my Vita.

Look at what I said to @BetterToSleep if you wanna know what I mean.

• Spectacular Spider-Man is absolutely fucking fantastic. It's honestly my favourite superhero cartoon (the theme is also really awesome), but sadly it got cancelled too soon.

Has anyone ever watched Spectacular Spider-Man? And what's your opinion on it?

• edited August 2016

I like it too, but the 90s one was the best IMO.

Those 2 shows are Spider-Man's version of Batman TAS. Spectacular animation, top-notch writing, and very good character development.

lupinb0y posted: »

Spectacular Spider-Man is absolutely fucking fantastic. It's honestly my favourite superhero cartoon (the theme is also really awesome), but sadly it got cancelled too soon.

• ~Oh potatoes and molasses~

I has a nice night last night. Some americans came over one of them was my friends girlfriend she brought her friend who was a boxcar hopper

• feels like this comment was the meaning & reason of your existence, also your name

he brought a banjo He sounds like a good man.

• I thought it looked alright but I feel it gets boring real fast.

It's kinda sucky, the developers seem really genuine. :/

So.... No mans sky is bad lol. How much do you think they paid gaming sites to promote it?

• edited August 2016

[removed]

• I fucking loved the shitposting during those pages. Cause they actually made my day a lot better.

• I miss those days.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I fucking loved the shitposting during those pages. Cause they actually made my day a lot better.

• Me too. :'(

I miss those days.

• At least we have some precious momentos of those days. :)

Me too.

• It goes down. However, if the same user (or other users) replied to their post with nested comments, those posts are not subtracted - only the post that actually got deleted itself does.

Off topic but I have a quick question. You seem to be the best person to ask. Let's say someone has 100 comments total on their account

• When you find out that the post about the glorious shitposting day is deleted in this thread.

So, we can't even mention about it? Fucking hell, mentions don't hurt at all, why even delete it?

enter image description here

And yeah, @TheAutisticGamer. We still do. :')

• hmmm...

When you find out that the post about the glorious shitposting day is deleted in this thread. So, we can't even mention about it? Fucking hell, mentions don't hurt at all, why even delete it? And yeah, @TheAutisticGamer. We still do. :')

• Trying really hard not to be in a horrible depressive state.

So how is everyone?

• I watched all of Season 1 and I was absolutely in love with it. Never saw Season 2, if there was a Season 2 that is.

Has anyone ever watched Spectacular Spider-Man? And what's your opinion on it?

• I think the most disgusting thing about it to me is that it's a 60 dollar game for like an hour worth of interesting gameplay.

So.... No mans sky is bad lol. How much do you think they paid gaming sites to promote it?

• The movies are really great as dumb films with amazing action and shitty plot. And also bear in mind what Tobi said, they're loosely based on the games. If you want ResE movies that are closer to the canon, Degeneration and Damnation are both excellent animated ResE movies.

joshua007 posted: »

Tobi fuck it I'm gonna watch some Resident Evil movies the Live Action version because why not Error404 Invalid CSRF token.

• Well, I finally saw Finding Dory earlier tonight. It was great! (Pixar's still got it! Until next year when we get Cars 3... ugh). But anyway, when a movie wants to make you cry in the first 5 minutes, you know it's gonna be gooood... :)

• The last Pixar movie I watched was A Bug's Life... When it came out. I don't have a problem with them, it's just kind of a "fun fact" sort of situation.

• I just visited the MCSM section hoping to find good grammar, coherent conversation and interesting discussion. How wrong I was.

• To be fair, the same can be generally stated about the internet as a whole.

I just visited the MCSM section hoping to find good grammar, coherent conversation and interesting discussion. How wrong I was.

• Anyone here on xbox play Lies of Astaroth yet? It is fun as f***.

• That's true.

Johro posted: »

To be fair, the same can be generally stated about the internet as a whole.

• God DAMN that looks fucking good!

As promised, here's a WIP of that drawing! Once I finish drawing what is outlined with Javier, I'll adjust their heights and add more

• You guys know when you're eating popcorn and one of those weird blown flakes from the kernel gets stuck in between your teeth and sticks to your tongue? That sucks so fucking bad.

• Or when popcorn falls in ur cleavage and it's too embarrassing to reach in and take it out so u just leave it in there but then end up forgetting about it.

You guys know when you're eating popcorn and one of those weird blown flakes from the kernel gets stuck in between your teeth and sticks to your tongue? That sucks so fucking bad.

• They don't like us having fun, they don't like real discussion either.

When you find out that the post about the glorious shitposting day is deleted in this thread. So, we can't even mention about it? Fucking hell, mentions don't hurt at all, why even delete it? And yeah, @TheAutisticGamer. We still do. :')

• Only answer came from Support I think; person wrote it's a wrong address. When I asked which one is right - he/she didn't answer.

What you call "dirty laundry" is my account. I'm long time forum member and now I can be ban permanently for slightest reason. I was called troll, racist and I was banned for month. That was unfair! That was an insult. I didn't attack any minority. Wanted to explain, tell my version but nobody cares. Mods are doing whatever they want.

You didn't want to talk about it, Sniper. We won't be friends but don't treat me like that. Please, don't ban me.

From what I have checked up on upon asking, they already did respond to you when you had first reached out to them. Please do not use this t

• Well I am a dude so I don't know shit about that but I imagine it's very irritating.

NoGoingBack posted: »

Or when popcorn falls in ur cleavage and it's too embarrassing to reach in and take it out so u just leave it in there but then end up forgetting about it.

• Lol it was a joke :( no one liked it wtf

Look at what I said to @BetterToSleep if you wanna know what I mean.

• I got you fam. Liked it :)

Lol it was a joke no one liked it wtf

• That was fucking savage.

Brodester08 posted: »

They don't like us having fun, they don't like real discussion either.

• I can't believe I spent some of my precious time to do this shit.

enter image description here

• Dank.

I can't believe I spent some of my precious time to do this shit.

• So I watched Sausage Party today.

That uhh... That was some movie alright.

• Killer Memestar!

I can't believe I spent some of my precious time to do this shit.

• The truth is savage. Ask ma boi Donald Trump.

That was fucking savage.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.