The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Amazing, I believe theres a art thread on TWD forum you can post it on aswell :)

As promised, here's a WIP of that drawing! Once I finish drawing what is outlined with Javier, I'll adjust their heights and add more

• edited August 2016

Thanks.

Troo. Been years since I've been there. Heard it's bugged though.

Will post there tho.

(I always forget to add something in my comments. xD)

Amazing, I believe theres a art thread on TWD forum you can post it on aswell

• The one from the 90s is the best Spider-Man show, IMO.

It's what got me hooked on the comic books!

Is that the one with the intro that goes "Spider-Man, Spider-Man, does whatever a spider can..."? If so it's okay. Not my favourite version but when there's nothing else on TV it's better than nothing.

• Damn straight!

I still remember Spider Carnage. Loved that villain.

The one from the 90s is the best Spider-Man show, IMO. It's what got me hooked on the comic books!

• edited August 2016

Yeah, Spider-Carnage rocked. When I saw the last episode of that show, I thought my own reality was gonna get destroyed o_O

I remember Turning Point. It was my favorite episode.

Damn straight! I still remember Spider Carnage. Loved that villain.

• It's scary how close he was to succeeded. I mean holy shit, all those Spider-Men and they almost lost. .__.

My memories of the show are faint, but the feeling I had still remains.

Yeah, Spider-Carnage rocked. When I saw the last episode of that show, I thought my own reality was gonna get destroyed o_O I remember Turning Point. It was my favorite episode.

• If you wanna catch up on it, here's a playlist of all the episodes. Only downsides is there's a crappy boarder around the videos for copyright purposes. But other than that, it should be fine.

It's scary how close he was to succeeded. I mean holy shit, all those Spider-Men and they almost lost. .__. My memories of the show are faint, but the feeling I had still remains.

• Holy crap! Thanks! I'm kinda used to bordered vids. xD

If you wanna catch up on it, here's a playlist of all the episodes. Only downsides is there's a crappy boarder around the videos for copyright purposes. But other than that, it should be fine.

• No prob =)

Have fun!

Holy crap! Thanks! I'm kinda used to bordered vids. xD

• 12/10

As promised, here's a WIP of that drawing! Once I finish drawing what is outlined with Javier, I'll adjust their heights and add more

• I has a nice night last night. Some americans came over one of them was my friends girlfriend she brought her friend who was a boxcar hopper he brought a banjo and played some hobo songs it was very nice. He even played potatoes and molasses from over the garden wall but hes going home today its a shame because I would have liked to hang out some more.

• edited August 2016

[removed]

• edited August 2016

Me too! I'm finally looking forward to new discussions and i am praying that they don't take the lazy option of just having Clem explain what happened to Kenny/Jane through dialogue. I will be extremely disappointed if they do this.

I hope they tie up everything nicely

Thanks, Dan. Season Three has me very excited indeed!

• Garrus, the master of calibrations and dancing... and reach of course. ;)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

This GIF... Garrus dancing... saved

• Tobi fuck it I'm gonna watch some Resident Evil movies the Live Action version because why not
    Error404
    Invalid CSRF token.

• God/10

• John Carpenter's Dead Space? I dig it.

I just noticed, Dead Space has some similarities with John Carpenter's The Thing. * Humans transforming into aliens, and the transforma

• Error404

Invalid CSRF token.

Every.Fucking.Time what is wrong with the captchas over here I just leave for a few minutes now

joshua007 posted: »

Tobi fuck it I'm gonna watch some Resident Evil movies the Live Action version because why not Error404 Invalid CSRF token.

• So you dig dead people you killed!? Wtf bruh

papai46 posted: »

John Carpenter's Dead Space? I dig it.

• Better than usual, surprisingly.

So how is everyone?

• KYS

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

So you dig dead people you killed!? Wtf bruh

• edited August 2016

So.... No mans sky is bad lol. How much do you think they paid gaming sites to promote it?

• Good question, it was hyped too much since the start, I don't know how successful it will be, but I always thought how boring it may be if you just fly around to explore' without much interaction with other players or going fully solo and SP, without an option to build and colonize a planet, without the option to even name the moons and planets you find first.

So.... No mans sky is bad lol. How much do you think they paid gaming sites to promote it?

• Fuck it. Just fuck it. Fuck it all.

• he brought a banjo

He sounds like a good man.

I has a nice night last night. Some americans came over one of them was my friends girlfriend she brought her friend who was a boxcar hopper

• . @NoGoingBack @Blind Sniper So I got it to work. I smashed a bunch of buttons and used a different computer. Thanks for your help, though

• Off topic but I have a quick question. You seem to be the best person to ask.

Let's say someone has 100 comments total on their account and then a mod deletes one of their comments does their profile now say 99 comments? Or do the comments only go up when someone adds a comment?

From what I have checked up on upon asking, they already did respond to you when you had first reached out to them. Please do not use this t

• K.

Fuck it. Just fuck it. Fuck it all.

• What's wrong?

• Fuck it, is all I can say.

What's wrong?

• Oh yeaaahhhh!!. That's pretty cool.

• Why though.

Fuck it, is all I can say.

• Because.

Why though.

• edited August 2016

Nice. Just remember the live action series is loosely based on the games. It's like a what-if scenario, so don't expect it to be too much like the games.

joshua007 posted: »

Tobi fuck it I'm gonna watch some Resident Evil movies the Live Action version because why not Error404 Invalid CSRF token.

• Goddammit! I wanted this to happen with my comment.

enter image description here

• You could've private messaged me!

Goddammit! I wanted this to happen with my comment.

• KYS

KYSS

KISS

KISS??

lol u are in friendzone :*

papai46 posted: »

KYS

• Is that explicit version of Let it Go..?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.