The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yes. From your dad. You are too young to understand Rhinoceroses.

papai46 posted: »

Are you accepting donations?

• Use Paint Tool SAI.

Yeah, it's the only program I can afford and the only one I know how to use. I'm awful with a pencil and paper, so I use digital.

• I at least want them to tell us they're fine.

But why? You're just a random person on the internet, why should they tell you about why they're not here talking to you?

Well, that's fine. But I've noticed a lot of people have been disappearing lately. Examples: * @LilyForrester * @Lilly4Season3 * @

• You're like an over-worried mother. It's kind of cute really.

Well, that's fine. But I've noticed a lot of people have been disappearing lately. Examples: * @LilyForrester * @Lilly4Season3 * @

• That was actually funny. Good job papai.

The poor man's photoshop.

• I'm just curious, man. Jeez.

I at least want them to tell us they're fine. But why? You're just a random person on the internet, why should they tell you about why they're not here talking to you?

• edited August 2016

nostalgia yeah! ... we need new vampire RPG games

• Well, a lot of people have been disappearing lately, so I have curiosity.

You're like an over-worried mother. It's kind of cute really.

• I tried. It was absolute garbage for me and all I drew was shit. At least with regular paint I can draw somewhat okay.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Use Paint Tool SAI.

• How about GIMP?

I tried. It was absolute garbage for me and all I drew was shit. At least with regular paint I can draw somewhat okay.

• Murica Intensifies

joriandrake posted: »

Aug 11 Hungary - common NATO training with US forces I guess they also simulated how to fight 'lost little green tourists' but

• edited August 2016

NATO/Hungary

Murica Intensifies

• I did use GIMP for a bit and liked it, but it was hard getting used to, had a large learner's curve. I've been using paint for 2 years now so it's hard to switch to a new program. Very disorienting. I did use MyPaint for a while and really liked it, it was easy to get used to, but I still preferred paint.

How about GIMP?

• Heh yeah I get it. Well, there's always paint.net it's simpler, at least I think so.

I sorta got the opposite issue with Paper/Digital, I feel like I'm decent at sketching (faces that is) but it's so difficult to translate that to screen. Especially with just a mouse.

I did use GIMP for a bit and liked it, but it was hard getting used to, had a large learner's curve. I've been using paint for 2 years now s

• More like "into the nudes", am I right? ;)

Let's get ROOOOOOOOOIIIIIGHT into the noose

• Younger than your shitty memes, that's for sure. B)

Haha, Keemstar memes, how old are you again?

• Yep, still on vacation. And that's one of the reasons why I haven't been here much. :)

I will go back to Greece in 14 days, though. ^-^

This is the dankest of the dankest of the dankest memes I've ever seen. 100/10 BTW, are you still on vacation?

• Please dont copy paste this.

You can't tell me what to do. #Savage

Hello. I am a 15 year old Rhinoceros. The only problem is that my horn on my head is soft and limp. As you may know this is very devastating to a rhino like myself. If there are any rhinos out there that can help me with my problem it would be appreciated. Please dont copy paste this. This is my story.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Hello. I am a 15 year old Rhinoceros. The only problem is that my horn on my head is soft and limp. As you may know this is very devastating

• N Y U K
    N Y U K
    N Y U K

Wolfenus54 posted: »

More like "into the nudes", am I right?

• Is it worth the ridiculous amount of praise it's getting?

lupinb0y posted: »

So I watched Sausage Party today. That uhh... That was some movie alright.

• See ya then! =)

Yep, still on vacation. And that's one of the reasons why I haven't been here much. I will go back to Greece in 14 days, though. ^-^

• Please dont copy paste this.

You can't tell me what to do. #Savage

Hello. I am a 15 year old Rhinoceros. The only problem is that my horn on my head is soft and limp. As you may know this is very devastating to a rhino like myself. If there are any rhinos out there that can help me with my problem it would be appreciated. Thank you so much.

Please dont copy paste this. You can't tell me what to do. #Savage Hello. I am a 15 year old Rhinoceros. The only problem is that

• It was pretty average, not terrible but nothing really special. My theater was quiet for most of the movie, me included with only a couple handfuls of laughs. The ending is what killed everyone though. I'm actually kinda surprised it's getting quite a bit of critical acclaim rather than just average reviews.

I'd recommend it just to see for yourself though or if you're a fan of Seth Rogens movies.

Is it worth the ridiculous amount of praise it's getting?

• …and I've also composed a second bullet list in which I prove that there is a strong correlation between the multiplication of the numerical value of the first six characters of their username, with an error margin of six. According to this pattern, the next four people to disappear are @CrazedRabbit, @IronWoodLover, @Lilacsbloom and @MarijaaNo7.

Well, a lot of people have been disappearing lately, so I have curiosity.

• I've only seen one Seth Rogen movie I actually enjoyed, so I think I'm gonna pass on this one. I didn't think the movie looked good in the first place.

lupinb0y posted: »

It was pretty average, not terrible but nothing really special. My theater was quiet for most of the movie, me included with only a couple h

• …and I've also composed a second bullet list in which I prove that there is a strong correlation between the multiplication of the numerical value of the first six characters of their username, with an error margin of six.

Do you even know what you just said? o_O

…and I've also composed a second bullet list in which I prove that there is a strong correlation between the multiplication of the numerical

• Ok!!! No need to panic! CrazedRabbit is still here, right? Right???
    [Crying] Please don't tell me I'm next. Please don't tell me I'm next. Please don't tell me I'm next.

IronWoodLover was reported missing on the 14th of August. The police are investigating the last place IronWoodLover was spotted, but the investigations remain inconclusive. There are no signs of a fight whatsoever...

…and I've also composed a second bullet list in which I prove that there is a strong correlation between the multiplication of the numerical

• edited August 2016

Kind of would be the answer.

The first six of CrazedRabbit are Crazed.
    3 • 18 • 1• 26 • 5 • 4 = 28,080

The first six of IronWoodLover are IronWo.
    9 • 18 • 15 • 14 • 23 • 15 = 11,736,900

The six of Lilacsbloom would be Lilacs.
    12 • 9 • 12 • 1 • 3 • 19 = 73,872

The six of MarijaaNo7 would be Marija.
    13 • 1 • 18 • 9 • 10 • 1 = 21,060

First will go Marija, then Crazed, then Lilac, and then IronWood. According to my calculations anyway.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

• Tru dis 2.

Younger than your shitty memes, that's for sure.

• According to the calculations above, you will actually be the last to disappear of the four. You are safe for now.

For now.

Ok!!! No need to panic! CrazedRabbit is still here, right? Right??? [Crying] Please don't tell me I'm next. Please don't tell me I'm next.

• How does my new avatar look?

• I don't get it.

Kind of would be the answer. The first six of CrazedRabbit are Crazed. 3 • 18 • 1• 26 • 5 • 4 = 28,080 The first six of IronWoodLover

• They don't want you to.

dojo32161 posted: »

I don't get it.

• edited August 2016

Kind of would be the answer. The first six of CrazedRabbit are Crazed. 3 • 18 • 1• 26 • 5 • 4 = 28,080 The first six of IronWoodLover

• Meowiloius

TheFurryOne posted: »

How does my new avatar look?

• Is that a....a cat with a Hannibal Lector mask?

TheFurryOne posted: »

How does my new avatar look?

• That means it eats... ohhhh.

Is that a....a cat with a Hannibal Lector mask?

• I got right into the nudes last night and shook my gnome to it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

More like "into the nudes", am I right?

• Made this when I saw the new Steven Universe promo...

http://i.imgur.com/ipXF5Zq.png

Sign in to comment in this discussion.