The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I didn't steal from the car so Clem didn't have the hoodie on my game. I guess I just didn't think about it properly, But why would they do that with Jolene and the video footage she recorded if they weren't going to explain it?

I mean, I doubt it. Clem was talking to the Stranger for a while, and she apparently told him some stories about what was happening with the

• Harambe will never die.

papai46 posted: »

What i mean is that you're still making Harambe memes.

• No triangle tits. 0/10

I kinda want to buy Rise of the Tomb Raider, and only because of this skin lol.

• Why you on the thread taking a shower?
    TAKE YO FACE OFF THAT SCREEN BOI

So...I just got some shampoo stuck in my eyes and nose, and now my whole face is burning. Halp. Halp mah.

• It's terrible. I bought it when it came out and watched it once.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Has anyone here seen Hannibal Rising?

• Seen the trailer, looks ok. I think Stephen Lang is a cool actor, so i'll probably see the movie. Hope he kills those stupid kids. I can't understand how they are going to succeed with making the kids sympathetic.

Is anyone else excited for Don't Breathe? I heard it was gonna be produced by Sam Raimi.

• I do plan on making my next video more detailed, so I might add it in. I'm also tossing up the idea of doing a video series focusing on the history of gaming through the 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's and 2010's.

WarpSpeed posted: »

You left out Telltale's Sam & Max, which started in 2006. It stretched into 2007, though, being episodic, so you still have a chance

• My friend Nickolas and I are huge Dark Souls fans and we run a channel where we've primarily play Dark Souls. I won't link that here because not only is the quality bad but we accidentally said some offensive shit that, of course our editor edited out, but still. Anywho, we're getting ready to start playing Dark Souls II once the ElGato comes in, and Nickolas doesn't know the game as well as I do. So me, being somebody who knows the game in and out, decided to write a walkthrough for us to get ready for the series, and my god, I just should not be allowed to write walkthroughs. I have horrid ADHD so I get distracted while writing things, so I made a bunch of stupid jokes while writing it. Most notably the Phantom after the Belfry Gargoyles, whom I described as: "General Faggot the Phantom and his Posse of Hell Hounds".

Just thought I'd share, it is the "Whatever's On Your Mind" thread.

• I bought a liquid cooling system and a new much larger capacity SSD for my PC now that they are a lot more affordable than they used to be. Still, we're looking at more than a week's pay just for those. So much for budgeting. Either that, or "so much" for spending ANYTHING in the next two months(beside's bills). Think I'm calling this one an investment and my GPU upgrade(which I really don't need) is waiting til next year.

Good computer parts aren't cheap. Frowny face.

• I posted this after taking a shower.

Why you on the thread taking a shower? TAKE YO FACE OFF THAT SCREEN BOI

• Well, I trust Sam Raimi. As long as he isn't being rushed, it should be fine.

ousen posted: »

Seen the trailer, looks ok. I think Stephen Lang is a cool actor, so i'll probably see the movie. Hope he kills those stupid kids. I can't understand how they are going to succeed with making the kids sympathetic.

• edited August 2016

While not playing a Telltale game I find myself using the chat sub-forum more than anything. Don't know if I'd be on here as much if this wasnt here. Once Season 3 releases I'll be all over TWD sub

• One amazing soundtrack. Dont tell me you dont get some fucking feels right here, the end credit song of Volume 1 kills me.

If you watch volume 3 then listen to this song.... Makes me think of Pyrrha, Penny and the Legend that is Monty.

• Invalid CSRF token = Goddamned Telltale ever since your freaking stupid update I get this

• This song is actually peaceful and nice to me. It's Cold that bends me over a table and fucks me harder than a white girl among black guys in a Brazzers video.

Sorry, terrible analogy.

One amazing soundtrack. Dont tell me you dont get some fucking feels right here, the end credit song of Volume 1 kills me. If you watch volume 3 then listen to this song.... Makes me think of Pyrrha, Penny and the Legend that is Monty.

• Well, I trust Sam Raimi. As long as he isn't being rushed, it should be fine.
    Well, I trust Sam Raimi.
    trust Sam Raimi.

Really? Really? The guy who made fucking Topher Grace, a comedy actor, into fucking Venom, and the guy who turned the Hobgoblin into the whiny cunt we know as "New Goblin". You trust that guy?

Look, I'm excited for Don't Breathe as much as the next guy, I mean, as a horror fan, seeing a fucking original idea in the horror genre gets me 300% erect (metaphorically), but don't put too much trust into Raimi. If he can fuck up Venom of all characters, then I'm pretty sure he can fuck up a cool idea.

It's like putting salami in front of an incredibly well-trained dog. Yes, there's the chance the dog will do what is expected of it and be a good boy, but there's ALWAYS the chance he'll fuck up.

Well, I trust Sam Raimi. As long as he isn't being rushed, it should be fine.

• enter image description here

This song is actually peaceful and nice to me. It's Cold that bends me over a table and fucks me harder than a white girl among black guys in a Brazzers video. Sorry, terrible analogy.

• As long as he isn't being rushed, it should be fine.

Well, I trust Sam Raimi. As long as he isn't being rushed, it should be fine. Well, I trust Sam Raimi. trust Sam Raimi. Reall

• edited August 2016

Tobi... I have a christmas present for you

• That's a good point I suppose.

As long as he isn't being rushed, it should be fine.

• Fuckin' noice. Man I wish STRQ would get their own time in the spotlight. I really want a spin-off series with just the members of Team STRQ and what they went through, but if not that then at least 2 episodes dedicated to learning about them.

STRQ Avatar

• edited August 2016

But yeah, Spider-Man 3 was a mess.

Although...the first 2 movies were great. So were the Evil Dead movies.

That's a good point I suppose.

• Nah, I got all the games on my PC (I only like the 1st one) and I'm totally okay with it.

• Yeah, Evil Dead was fantastic of course. And uh... maybe leave out the first Spidey movie. That wasn't as good.

But yeah, Spider-Man 3 was a mess. Although...the first 2 movies were great. So were the Evil Dead movies.

• It looks fucking amazing. This is what I think of when I think Resident Evil going back to it's routes. Claustrophobic and atmospheric horror with great build up. I haven't the faintest clue as to why people are shitting on this, especially after they begged for a scary ResE game.

joshua007 posted: »

Tobi... I have a christmas present for you

• I bought a liquid cooling system and a new much larger capacity SSD for my PC

At first I thought you were talking about a fridge.

Johro posted: »

I bought a liquid cooling system and a new much larger capacity SSD for my PC now that they are a lot more affordable than they used to be.

• Why don't you like the first movie?

Yeah, Evil Dead was fantastic of course. And uh... maybe leave out the first Spidey movie. That wasn't as good.

• Another friend of my only likes the first one to lol:)

Nah, I got all the games on my PC (I only like the 1st one) and I'm totally okay with it.

• You know, this is off-topic, but...

I had a brother named Josh.

Another friend of my only likes the first one to lol:)

• What happened to him if I may ask?

You know, this is off-topic, but... I had a brother named Josh.

• It's painfully cringe-worthy and cheesy. It's so unbearable in a few scenes.

Why don't you like the first movie?

• He died when he was 2 weeks old. He was sick.

What happened to him if I may ask?

• edited August 2016

The only cheesy part of the movie, IMO, was when a lady in a crowd said "It's Spider-Man!".

Other than that, I thought it was good. And unlike 3, it had a villain that could be taken seriously.

It's painfully cringe-worthy and cheesy. It's so unbearable in a few scenes.

• I'm sorry for you:(

He died when he was 2 weeks old. He was sick.

• All my best friends have autism:)

He died when he was 2 weeks old. He was sick.

• edited August 2016

Praying for like a 3-4 hours+ volume 4. Qrows my favourite - Drunk badass and wise cracker, Tai is the daddy (funny how Bernie voices him), Raven is the fucked up but one hella badass thats shrouded in mystery, Enough to make Neo run at the sight. Summer i'm guessing was basically Ruby, would love to learn more about her.

I WANT QROW IN RWBY CHIBI

Fuckin' noice. Man I wish STRQ would get their own time in the spotlight. I really want a spin-off series with just the members of Team STRQ and what they went through, but if not that then at least 2 episodes dedicated to learning about them.

• edited August 2016

So I was playing PutPut because I remember playing it when I was little
    PutPut sees somebody reading in the libary, clink on the man reading. I WILL NOT DISTURB HIM Says PutPut very loud with a big smile and many more

Sign in to comment in this discussion.