The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Haha okay, I get it. And I totally agree.

I prefer Doc Ock from Spider-Man 2, but yeah, Dafoe nailed it as the Goblin.

Haha no I mean as usual he does a great job in his role. His Green Goblin was pretty good. He delved into how badly damaged Norman's mind became, the body language and facial expressions helped too.

• I guess I just wasn't ready for it to get rebooted, despite the mediocre third one (I don't think it's that terrible), someone somewere a long time ago said that there would be six Spiderman movies with Tobey Maguire, don't know if that's true though.

not the Adrew Garfield crap The first one was okay, but the second one absolutely sucked. but yes, he is a great Green Goblin. Agreed.

• Yeah, they did say there would be 6 Spider-Man movies.

Ekelund21 posted: »

I guess I just wasn't ready for it to get rebooted, despite the mediocre third one (I don't think it's that terrible), someone somewere a lo

• Well now I have, very interesting!

Anyone ever heard of the neurodiversity movement? Cause until yesterday I sure as heck didn't.

• Just discovered Tenacious D's song "Lee", now I'm addicted. "We're talking fucking Lee!"

• Oh, trust me, I know. That's why it surprised me. I thought I was gonna sink all the way down to 130 lb or something. That would've been a downer on my day.

Still, that's pretty impressive for a one year gap anyways.

• "Skinny dipping in a sea of Lee!" is one of my favorite lyrics of all time. Right up there with "Bust a nut in their eye, so they see my comin'."

Ekelund21 posted: »

Just discovered Tenacious D's song "Lee", now I'm addicted. "We're talking fucking Lee!"

• edited August 2016

Pies, pies everywhere!

EDIT: DAMN THE FORUMS ARE BUGGED AGAIN I can't post normally, access the notifications/feed/PMs, or reply normally!

• edited August 2016

@DillonDex buy me civ V u cunt.

• You now have Civilization V :)

Brodester08 posted: »

@DillonDex buy me civ V u cunt.

• edited August 2016

Thanks babe <3

(it's a joke im not a domestic abooser)

DillonDex posted: »

You now have Civilization V

• One of my cats kittens died yesterday. It was a really friendly and gentle kitten too. :''''(

• I'm sorry about that, man.

One of my cats kittens died yesterday. It was a really friendly and gentle kitten too. :''''(

• Thank you

I'm sorry about that, man.

• edited August 2016

I'm sorry to hear that.
    My cat passed away maybe a year and a half ago, I know how you feel.
    except she wasn't a kitten, she was around 17 years old.

One of my cats kittens died yesterday. It was a really friendly and gentle kitten too. :''''(

• I think he blew it big time, but he was entertaining and fun to watch.

Hey guys, what's your opinion on Willem Dafoe's performace as the Green Goblin? I personally think he fucking nailed it as the Green Goblin.

• Sorry to hear that, man. It always sucks to lose a pet. Hope you're feeling alright.

• edited August 2016

I just finished Rise Of The Tomb Raider on PC and it was fucking awesome. I'm someone who loved the 2013 reboot and the sequel takes everything that was good in the first one and improves it, not to mention the GRAPPLING AXE THAT MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE BATMAN OMFG. It's as good as the 2013 one, if not better. Can't wait for the third game to come out.

• To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.

• Guys, I think I have insomnia.

• Just installed a self-contained liquid cooling set in my PC. Not quite as quiet as I hoped, but I'll have to hear it when I'm really putting it through it's paces. Not tonight. I have to go in to work tomorrow on my day off again. Woo.

• edited August 2016

Decided to pick up Minecraft (yeah i get it, it's a shit game, it's a boring game, only twelve year olds play it, blah blah) again after not playing it for 8 months. I've gotta say, going back into a game after not playing it can end in two ways. "Holy shit this is super fun why did I stop playing?" and "WHAT THE FUCK IS EVEN GOING ON". And since I've been so busy with work lately that the only time I find for myself is playing Dark Souls for 20 minutes which is a combat centered 3rd person game, going back into Minecraft on Normal Mode with a first person perspective ended in the latter. Seriously, what the fuck is even going on in this game sometimes, it's either too boring or 3,400 miles per hour too fast to stop. Like shit, I spent 10 minutes trying to remember what the crafting recipe for a fucking pickaxe was. Anywho, it's definitely still entertaining for the most part, I'm just not used to it anymore.

• Whatever you do after that comment, just make sure your brother isn't in the room. And if he is, might wanna find a suit of armor just in case.

To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.

• Join the mother fucking club, dude. Insomnia is the best and the worst. On one hand it hinders work processes and fucks you over, but on the other, everything is so peaceful and quiet at night. No family/housemates to bother you, no traffic outside, so TV blaring in the other room, just you doing whatever the fuck you want. I personally use my insomnia to my advantage. I check out new YouTubers and series that I haven't seen yet, I write a bunch, I draw some sketches (all of which turn out terrible), etc. And then I head to sleep around 4 AM and sleep until 11 AM, I work the rest of the day.

Guys, I think I have insomnia.

• i havent yet just found out wi finish downloading it when i get back havent been on the forums for a while working all week

@pandoranwanderer have you downloaded the totally addictive hatsune miku demo for ps4 yet? Stupid dumb tag

• Nothing wrong with playing Minecraft, people dislike it because they associate it with the community. As a game it's a bloody blast. The world is literally your oyster in that game, I haven't played it in a while but remember having a lot of fun with mates.

Decided to pick up Minecraft (yeah i get it, it's a shit game, it's a boring game, only twelve year olds play it, blah blah) again after not

• edited August 2016

im back not sure how long for ive been working all (get called in on days off to do 8 hour shifts) and my phones run out of data.
    this month has been stressful my driving instructor said my test is a long way off which dosent help im looking after my exs pet for a day which was a stupid idea she phoned me the night before to arrange times and said "i do hope youre not thinking youre going to have sex with me" i said "is that what you think i am like" and she said "i just wanted to make sure you know" im moving on from her its her loss at least i got yakuza 5 downloaded on my ps3 now it took some time as i was playing ln the ps4 online mostly

• I'll shove him in my walking dead figure. Sorry bro you're mini Rick Grimes now

Whatever you do after that comment, just make sure your brother isn't in the room. And if he is, might wanna find a suit of armor just in case.

• I know there's nothing wrong with it, but a bunch of peeps seem to think that if you play Minecraft you're either 12 (which I'm not), an autistic fuck (which I am, yet autism is a serious mental disorder so like fuck those guys for using it as an insult) or a fat neckbeard living in their parents basement. (Which is debatable)

Chilled posted: »

Nothing wrong with playing Minecraft, people dislike it because they associate it with the community. As a game it's a bloody blast. The wor

• Minecraft is very relaxing, I play it to unwind or if I get annoyed at another game it helps

Decided to pick up Minecraft (yeah i get it, it's a shit game, it's a boring game, only twelve year olds play it, blah blah) again after not

• Shit if I was your brother that'd be some cool shit. Tiny plastic Rick Grimes. Fuck yeah.

I'll shove him in my walking dead figure. Sorry bro you're mini Rick Grimes now

• I mean I'd do it for a badass metal arm

Shit if I was your brother that'd be some cool shit. Tiny plastic Rick Grimes. Fuck yeah.

• Yeah, it's pretty fun and gets the creativity flowing. I can't tell you how many times I've had a creative block (art, writing) in the past and decided to build something big on Minecraft to help mend it.

Minecraft is very relaxing, I play it to unwind or if I get annoyed at another game it helps

• Me and my friend build a huge village, massive castle and tower, went down to bedrock 50x50 across. All before creative... on this x360 this is. Unfortuntely we lost it, but I was very happy with that. I also made a scale accurate version of steve in diamond armour

Yeah, it's pretty fun and gets the creativity flowing. I can't tell you how many times I've had a creative block (art, writing) in the past and decided to build something big on Minecraft to help mend it.

• edited August 2016

(snip)It really makes you feel appreciated, doesn't it? The nail in the relationship coffin conversation shouldn't be tied into asking a favour.

Sorry, but Jesus. Even, "Thank you, you're a good friend" gets the point across while sounding better.

im back not sure how long for ive been working all (get called in on days off to do 8 hour shifts) and my phones run out of data. this mon

• Wasn't able to post 2 hours ago for some reason, my profile was inaccessible and when I clicked add comment nothing happened.

• Welcome to my world, fam.

Guys, I think I have insomnia.

• I hate this type of girl, she thinks she has some kind of womans spell over you and gets off on being like this, she will get up in your business then get satisfaction from turning you down, ive known and cut these women out of my life (as a female I hate these women alot they give girls a bad name)

The best you can do is be aloof dont look after her pet it was just a excuse no pet needs to be watched for one day unless its dying or something it was a test to see if she could make you do stuff for her.

The next thing she will do is mention a new man while carefully examining your facial expression, dont give her the satisfaction, in fact start telling her about all the sexy girls you've seen about before she gets the chance I bet it makes her cry sickening little crocodile tears.

im back not sure how long for ive been working all (get called in on days off to do 8 hour shifts) and my phones run out of data. this mon

• THE WEBSITE WAS DOWN I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!

enter image description here

• Well, just experienced a crash between a bus and a truck for the first time.

I'm lucky me and all the passengers on the bus weren't hurt. Same goes for the bus driver. The truck driver, however... well, let's say he's in the hospital now.

And seriously, my heart was beating so fast after that crash and I started sweating too much lmao. Instead of relaxing at my vacations, I end up being a victim on crashes instead.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.