The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited August 2016

Ah shit, my guy, I hope your okay now </3

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Well, just experienced a crash between a bus and a truck for the first time. I'm lucky me and all the passengers on the bus weren't hurt.

• Ah shit bro, hope you're not shaken up too bad. Hope the lorry drivers better. What caused the accident?

Well, just experienced a crash between a bus and a truck for the first time. I'm lucky me and all the passengers on the bus weren't hurt.

• I was able to edit existing posts but nothing else, no access to feed, PMs, notifications, or the ability to write new ones...

I thought forums got killswitched again

THE WEBSITE WAS DOWN I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!

• Well, I think cats have nine lives, how many do wolves?

• [removed]

• One.

joriandrake posted: »

Well, I think cats have nine lives, how many do wolves?

• Damn, I'm sorry you had to go through that.

• That sounds really awful. Sorry to hear that things turned out that way. :(

One of my cats kittens died yesterday. It was a really friendly and gentle kitten too. :''''(

• edited August 2016

Jeez, I know how that feels, my dad and I got in an accident before but luckily we weren't hurt, but I still remember the feeling.

Glad you're okay :)

• Minecraft is a pretty chill, creative game. Kinda like a modern day, much more playable version of Lego Creator (I have it and it's fun. Sadly it doesn't run anymore due to my PC's updates ;-;). I don't play Minecraft but to each their own.

Decided to pick up Minecraft (yeah i get it, it's a shit game, it's a boring game, only twelve year olds play it, blah blah) again after not

• O_O Woah, that was a close call! Glad you and everyone made it out okay.

• Too close for comfort. Glad you're ok.

• Just break it off man! This girl sounds like a real piece of work.

im back not sure how long for ive been working all (get called in on days off to do 8 hour shifts) and my phones run out of data. this mon

• So good to hear that you and everyone else on the bus are okay, and I hope the truck driver will be alright. I know all to well what it's like being in accidents like this, you feel scared, your heart's racing, you begin searching your body for any injuries, and once the initial shock wears off, your body may be in a bit of pain. Just try to stay calm and relax, that's the best advice I can give.

• I'm sorry that happened. Those kinds of things mess you up in the head. Hope you feel better.

• I lost my phone.

• So, um, I just did something bad.

I saw my 7 year old cousin hitting my 5 year old sister, I got inbetween them, and I threatened to break one of my cousin's toys if he hit my sister again.

Did I fuck up?

• bruv, threatening to brake a kids toy ain't bad, you ain't really gonna do it

threatening to brake a kids nose on the other hand....

So, um, I just did something bad. I saw my 7 year old cousin hitting my 5 year old sister, I got inbetween them, and I threatened to break one of my cousin's toys if he hit my sister again. Did I fuck up?

• I never threatened to kill his nose.

lottii-lu posted: »

bruv, threatening to brake a kids toy ain't bad, you ain't really gonna do it threatening to brake a kids nose on the other hand....

• She's not accusing you, she's just giving an example of something that would be bad if you did it.

I never threatened to kill his nose.

• I know that, I'm just saying I never threatened the nose's life. XD

She's not accusing you, she's just giving an example of something that would be bad if you did it.

• i know, i was using it as a example.

there could of been worse things you could threatened to do is basically what i'm trying to say

I never threatened to kill his nose.

• How horrible.

BeyondEnder posted: »

I lost my phone.

• I guess not. I assume he started crying or something and made you question your choice. Kids cry all the time when they don't get their way, they want you to feel bad.

So, um, I just did something bad. I saw my 7 year old cousin hitting my 5 year old sister, I got inbetween them, and I threatened to break one of my cousin's toys if he hit my sister again. Did I fuck up?

• How fucking dare you show us a gif of P-money crying.

THE WEBSITE WAS DOWN I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!

• IM SORRY. It still breaks my heart

How fucking dare you show us a gif of P-money crying.

• He didn't cry.

But I got nearly deafened by his drunk father and stupid mother.

I guess not. I assume he started crying or something and made you question your choice. Kids cry all the time when they don't get their way, they want you to feel bad.

• Duh, it's their child. Course they'll take his side without any questions.

He didn't cry. But I got nearly deafened by his drunk father and stupid mother.

• Pyrrha dying: Ouch.

Pyrrha crying: FUCKING KILL ME PLEASE.

IM SORRY. It still breaks my heart

• Glad you're okay, m80.

• same

Wasn't able to post 2 hours ago for some reason, my profile was inaccessible and when I clicked add comment nothing happened.

• Nah. But I am no (cool dank great) parent. Google it LMAO

• So, um...I just got some news.

enter image description here

I ship Marinate now.

• Just let it marinate for a bit and see how it goes before shipping.

So, um...I just got some news. I ship Marinate now.

• getting absolutely fukecd on a work night is not very good

• fukecd

getting absolutely fukecd on a work night is not very good

• I tried

TheFurryOne posted: »

fukecd

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited August 2016

Man, how is August almost over already!

• Heh, glad you liked it. Always nice to see new fans. :)

• By the time we know it, it'll already be 2017. Each year seems to go quicker than the last.

Man, how is August almost over already!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.